THE BROWNS BOARD

dawg bound mike and mobile dawg

CLEVELandMILIDH

I am so damned sick of this guy, 'dawg pound mike', and the Browns picking loser fans as representatives for our fanbase.

First it was 'big dawg' and now this tool. Here is my beef with BOTH of them: They are media whores. Both of them dress up and mock it up for the cameras so they can get on TV. This guy Mike paraded around in his french fry costume and jumped in front of every camera he could find until his hero was traded. So he had to scramble to find a new identity and now wears a bone on his head with some outfit each game. While they may be fans, it seems to me like they are more there for the show than they are for the game/team.

Seeing them all over always made my stomach turn, but I reached my boiling point when Chad Johnson wanted to jump into the dawg pound. OUR DAWG POUND. And these fools welcomed him with open arms!?!?!? Are you f'in kidding me??? At least in Green Bay ocho had to plant some bungle fans to jump into. But not here - he knew all he needed to do was give these idiots air time and they would gladly welcome him. GLADLY just after ocho had score a touchdown against their 'FAVORITE' team that they are 'die-hard' fans of.

This guy does NOT represent me, my feelings as a fan or anything about being a Browns fan from my perspective. He represents the crap product that this team has become and is once again listening to for advice.

It wreaks to me and Lerner is once-again buying into it. Listening to a couple of buffoons that care more about being on tv than they do the Browns.

Pitiful. Can't Randy do ANYTHING right?

I am so damned sick of this guy, 'dawg pound mike', and the Browns picking loser fans as representatives for our fanbase.

First it was 'big dawg' and now this tool. Here is my beef with BOTH of them: They are media whores. Both of them dress up and mock it up for the cameras so they can get on TV. This guy Mike paraded around in his french fry costume and jumped in front of every camera he could find until his hero was traded. So he had to scramble to find a new identity and now wears a bone on his head with some outfit each game. While they may be fans, it seems to me like they are more there for the show than they are for the game/team.

Seeing them all over always made my stomach turn, but I reached my boiling point when Chad Johnson wanted to jump into the dawg pound. OUR DAWG POUND. And these fools welcomed him with open arms!?!?!? Are you f'in kidding me??? At least in Green Bay ocho had to plant some bungle fans to jump into. But not here - he knew all he needed to do was give these idiots air time and they would gladly welcome him. GLADLY just after ocho had score a touchdown against their 'FAVORITE' team that they are 'die-hard' fans of.

This guy does NOT represent me, my feelings as a fan or anything about being a Browns fan from my perspective. He represents the crap product that this team has become and is once again listening to for advice.

It wreaks to me and Lerner is once-again buying into it. Listening to a couple of buffoons that care more about being on tv than they do the Browns.

Pitiful. Can't Randy do ANYTHING right?

I agree. Mike doesn't represent us at all.

Man, talk about guys who are all supposed to be on the same team (fanbase), and just trashing other your teammates...

So because the guys dress the part and are camera whores, that is grounds for belittling them as fans. At least they are getting someone's attention in all this right? The dog pound is meant for fans like these guys right? If I looked into the dog pound and saw a bunch of sober, right minded, stiffs watching a game I think I would be pretty disappointed.

So how should a browns fan act, behave and dress? Please show me the dress and conduct codes so when I get to go to the game I can fit your qualifications for a Browns fan.

Sounds like some of you are maybe just a tad jealous IMO. Sorry. Calls it like I reads it.

Man, talk about guys who are all supposed to be on the same team (fanbase), and just trashing other your teammates...

So because the guys dress the part and are camera whores, that is grounds for belittling them as fans. At least they are getting someone's attention in all this right? The dog pound is meant for fans like these guys right? If I looked into the dog pound and saw a bunch of sober, right minded, stiffs watching a game I think I would be pretty disappointed.

So how should a browns fan act, behave and dress? Please show me the dress and conduct codes so when I get to go to the game I can fit your qualifications for a Browns fan.

Sounds like some of you are maybe just a tad jealous IMO. Sorry. Calls it like I reads it.

Im not jealous. They just sound like toolboxes. Sorry?

The point we are making is they don't represent all of us. Why should they ask those 2 how WE feel..??..!

Um... what did they say, specifically, during the interview, that makes you say they do not represent the majority of the fan base?

yeah really, I was listening to it and how could anyone who is a browns fan disagree with this:

• sickened of the team's performance.

• wants a change for the better.

• would like jim brown's and some other browns legends numbers to be displayed in the cleveland browns stadium, and for their numbers to be officially retired.

• some weird stadium rules(I forget which) to be changed.

• banners for the four NFL championships the browns won.

yeah really, I was listening to it and how could anyone who is a browns fan disagree with this:

• would like jim brown's and some other browns legends numbers to be displayed in the cleveland browns stadium, and for their numbers to be officially retired.

Exactly... that um... does represent my feelings.

They also talked about being more transparent for the fans and letting them know what's going on.

That also represents my feelings.

So they dress up in costumes and mug for the cameras. The Chad Johnson thing? I wasn't so sure they weren't trying to get him up in their arms so they could pop out his eyeball.

But those of you who say he doesn't represent you? Do you go to every Browns game, home or away? Do you dress up in costumes to support your team? Do you mug for the camera as a Browns fan to show you are a fan?

No? Then yeah, maybe they don't represent you, because you guys aren't truly fans?

Uh did they get FREE tickets yes. And If chad would jump into where I was I would have pushed him off plain and simple

The most expensive part of going to a football game is not the tickets. If I were a football organization, I would give free tickets to folks who were willing to dress up and support the team like that.

Secondly, its a good thing you weren't there, because if you had done anything aggressive, you'd have been probably put in jail.

Actually, this doesn't represent anything I want. Here's my list:

• I want to establish a staple of the team, preferably a strong running game and/or tough as nails LB/DB secondary.

• Don't change anything; no logo, no emblem on helmet, no color change usless it is to revert back to the 70's/80's Orange & Brown shades.

• Thumbs up on not selling naming rights to the Stadium.

• Thumbs up on not building a dome.

• Keep a team here that represents the city, blue collar defense, grind it out offense.

• Other than that, try to build a winner keeping to our heritage.

Banners? Legends Club? Crying about stadium rules? Get better? (no-duh)

• • I want to establish a staple of the team, preferably a strong running game and/or tough as nails LB/DB secondary.

• Don't change anything; no logo, no emblem on helmet, no color change usless it is to revert back to the 70's/80's Orange & Brown shades.

• Keep a team here that represents the city, blue collar defense, grind it out offense.

you honestly think he wouldn't agree with you? just because he didn't name those things doesn't mean he doesn't want it, trust me he does.

• • I want to establish a staple of the team, preferably a strong running game and/or tough as nails LB/DB secondary.

You know, the 1st item, and last two items fits items 1 and 2 of his. And I believe that the bullet point was created by a poster here. Listen to the interview, and they make some similar points to yours.

As to your No-Duh statement... if its no-duh, and the team isn't doing it, then why doesn't their points represent what you want?

I would be proud to go to jail for taking a dirty shot at Oucho sucko for jumping into our dawg pound. Anyway to support our team. chad got huge publicity for leaping into the pound. So fuk chad fuk dawg pound prick and fuk all Pittsburgh fans.

So much hate... do you love being violent?

So wait, the guy who wears the dumbass bone hat has Lerner's ear? A billionaire and a bonehead are discussing the future of the Browns. Something great has to come out of that conversation. Maybe if I dress up like a jackass I can talk to Randy about some of my ideas. Sheeeeiiiit.

DSC03129.jpg

Clearly he is full of good ideas.

So wait, the guy who wears the dumbass bone hat has Lerner's ear? A billionaire and a bonehead are discussing the future of the Browns. Something great has to come out of that conversation. Maybe if I dress up like a jackass I can talk to Randy about some of my ideas. Sheeeeiiiit.

DSC03129.jpg

Bonedawg for Browns GM!

DSC03129.jpg

I think the guy behind him may have some better insight, hell we need a round table of these tards lets get the bone lady to chair it.

Maybe Randy can get these tards to put out youtubes while they are playing the keyboard while singing songs about Randy saving Cleveland football.

I'm not trashing any of my teammates - I'm trashing the guy who talked with Chad Johnson and welcomed him into the Dawg Pound (yes, that's the correct way of spelling it) and HELPED him into the stands by pulling him up.

Before that I liked the show. I like all the fans that dress up. The guys that wear the full-on dog outfits. The bone-lady. And many, many others. But these two are different IMO. Jealous of this friggin guy? No. Jealous of fans that have good organizations? Abso-frickin-lutely.

Here are a couple of pics to refresh your memory. Notice the real Browns fans treating an opposing player how they should be treated if he dares jump into the Pound. Then notice the idiots that are helping and pulling him up into the stands, all while making sure to hold on to his bone hat for he may lose his identity if he would happen to lose it!

dawgpoundno4.jpg

dawgpoundno2.jpg

And to answer your questions: Browns fans should act, behave and dress how they like. My only request is that when an opposing friggin' player jumps into our stands, keep him the heck out! Sorry if I offended you. He must be a buddy of yours or something.

And one more, I have approached the Browns and actually sat in John Collins office discussing issues that I had with the stadium and team at the time. That was, of course, before philbert ran him out of town. Now THAT was a great idea.....ugh. I'll tell you this, Collins actually is the only guy since they've been back that responded to the fans and their requests. And they canned him to keep phil. Unfortunate.

I also have shared emails and phone calls with different members of the front office and will continue to have these discussions without worrying about mugging for the camera and talking a lot without substance on the local radio shows.

But perhaps you're right. I'll give up my tickets and buy some in the Pound and then dress up with some costume so I can become the voice of the Browns fans!

Again - I like 99% of those that dress up and cheer feverishly for the Browns. I don't care for those that try and use it to mug for the cameras and be some sort of local made-up celebrity....

dawgpoundno3.jpg

dawgpound mike/ frenchfry fag is a media hound, we sat in a bar with his brother and cousin in charlotte before the game a couple of years back. We all decided if we we ran into the dork that we were going to poor our beers on him. I think his brother and cousin were allready embarrassed over their forestgumpy brother/cousin so we let it ride. Fyi I believe they are from PA so this may have something to do with his condition of being so tarded.

damn inbreeders.

Archived