THE BROWNS BOARD

WELCOME TO THE NEW FORMAT

admin

Hello everyone,

Let me apologize for all the moving around these past few weeks. We had hoped to provide a much bigger based platform with room to grow, as we had exceeded the limitations of our original platform.

However, the new digs that we moved into wasn't as stable as we were accustom too. Our Administration team went to work searching for a better solution and we settled on this format.

Please excuse the construction dust, but we had to move you all here since the data was transfered here and anything posted on the other forum after the data transfer would be lost. We will add belles-n-whistles, skin colors, etc... as we unpack.

If anyone has any question, PM me.

Thanks,

Admin

Let me know of any features that are not available to you.

ALSO, let us know of any cool new features that we've never had before. I've seen one 'Spell Check'!

Don't bitch and moan ... we are working our dawgtails off to make this one of the best forums you've ever used.

More smilies and other useless crap to come!

Let me know of any features that are not available to you.

ALSO, let us know of any cool new features that we've never had before. I've seen one 'Spell Check'!

Don't bitch and moan ... we are working our dawgtails off to make this one of the best forums you've ever used.

More smilies and other useless crap to come!

I CAN'T REPLY (just kidding!). One feature I notice (that I liked) is that you can see who is viewing a topic at that moment (at the bottom of THAT topic). Just like you can see who's logged onto the Browns Board site (at the bottom of the topics page).

IF the persons name has a dotted line under it, it means he's posting, if it is just underlined that means he's reading ... and if it's bumping up and down that means he's viewing the Cheerleader thread.

What is the deal with the chat(taverns)? Is it a separate animal that's unphased by this latest switch?

The 'New' Browns Tavern hasn't finished being constructed yet (the 32 beer taps are still being mounted through the side of the walk-in cooler).

We will have it ready by the weekend.

Hi all, just testing. B)

me too just testing if ......................who give a bumfauque..................let's support the transgression..............and so far it is going ..............oh well

Hello everyone,

Let me apologize for all the moving around these past few weeks. We had hoped to provide a much bigger based platform with room to grow, as we had exceeded the limitations of our original platform.

However, the new digs that we moved into wasn't as stable as we were accustom too. Our Administration team went to work searching for a better solution and we settled on this format.

Please excuse the construction dust, but we had to move you all here since the data was transfered here and anything posted on the other forum after the data transfer would be lost. We will add belles-n-whistles, skin colors, etc... as we unpack.

If anyone has any question, PM me.

Thanks,

Admin

just recently tried to just reply and it was quoted as I believe this is....................an item to be fixed........working with mgt

This is confusing the shit out of the idiot Stoolers fans. You know these idiots love us when they'll follow the links to come back. I mean come on, how lame do you have to be to join a rivals teams board? Pathetic. And to jump through the hoops they need to in order to sign in.......lame.

hey satan, this blue is kind of pleasant! i like the cleveland colors too of course........but if this sticks around on a general board or some other that wouldn't be too bad either. just my $.02.

and as usual for thebrownsboard you can edit w/out the system narcing. i think it always makes things look cleaner like that.

btw thanks for all the effort.

This is confusing the shit out of the idiot Stoolers fans. You know these idiots love us when they'll follow the links to come back. I mean come on, how lame do you have to be to join a rivals teams board? Pathetic. And to jump through the hoops they need to in order to sign in.......lame.

I was thinking the same thing. It's pretty entertaining how they follow us around like lemmings.

On the other hand, I've visited a handful of Squeeler sites and they're all pretty much single hand clapping and self-fellating themselves. That's got to get old....even for the dunderhead yinzers that hang out here.

Doug

This new platform is impressive. Keeps quickly with the use of the back and forward arrows...

with the other "new" platform, I thought I had tons of spyware - cept it was only this forum...

But the dirty stinkin ratbird purple has to go.

sky blue would be acceptable. But this lavender? blech.

This new platform is impressive. Keeps quickly with the use of the back and forward arrows...

with the other "new" platform, I thought I had tons of spyware - cept it was only this forum...

But the dirty stinkin ratbird purple has to go.

sky blue would be acceptable. But this lavender? blech.

"ratbird purple"? looks pretty "Seahawkie" to me.

funny you say sky blue, cuz that's pretty much the color i'm seeing.

no lavender as far as i can tell Cal. maybe your colors are off on your monitor?

Guest ATENEARS
"ratbird purple"? looks pretty "Seahawkie" to me.

funny you say sky blue, cuz that's pretty much the color i'm seeing.

no lavender as far as i can tell Cal. maybe your colors are off on your monitor?

Thanks, I thought it was just me ... not seeing the lavender or ratbird purple.

How in bloody hell do you get an avatar to work?! :lol:

Mine was transferred over from the other board, now it is all scrunched looking. It seems to me that the ones hosted on another site, like photobucket for example, seem to be working.

Also, I noticed certain select users post counts have gone up dramatically (ex. Atenears, Dan in FLA, etc). :blink:

Mine was transferred over from the other board, now it is all scrunched looking. It seems to me that the ones hosted on another site, like photobucket for example, seem to be working.

Also, I noticed certain select users post counts have gone up dramatically (ex. Atenears, Dan in FLA, etc). :lol:

yeah, shep has over 24,000

what month was that??

Archived