THE BROWNS BOARD

NFLPA - To Investigate Players Complaints

BrownsKidd

So when they find out the players are just being crybabies does that mean we as fans get to fine them?

I agree... When I buy something at the store, and I am dissatisfied with the product, I can return it get my money back. Why shouldn't this be the same for ticket holders and season ticket holders.

AnotheR load of horseshit..Let them come and when they find nothing unusual.. I freakin bet it won't be reported or it will be page 10 of the sports page..like the new Browns Hall of Fame Mangini built which I've heard was outstanding, but never reported after the big todo the media created when HE TOOK THE OLD ONE DOWN..BIG LOAD OF CRAP

My question is: Who gives a rat's ass about what the NFLPA thinks, says, or does?

No one, except the NFL players themselves.

And last I checked you needed NFL players to be able to field an NFL team.

Now when it comes to trying to attract free agents the Browns don't currently have a lot going for them. Having a coach that has a reputation for working players so hard that career ending injuries result isn't exactly going to do much to bring in the players the Browns need.

Given the reputation that Mangini and the Browns already have, at best Lerner is going to have to overpay to get the same level of talent that might ordinarilly go to other, better teams for a cheaper price, helping the rich get richer in terms of quality depth. There have been media reports already of players telling agents "anywhere but Cleveland".

Depending on how this review goes, it's not going to help recruitment.

Archived