MNF vs. ravens In-Game discussion

TN Browns Backer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and cribbs is hurt.

xxxx THIS GAME

xxxx THIS TEAM

It is unfair to the city to field a product this terrible. xxxx you mangini. xxxx you Brady Quinn you pansy armed pussy throw the xxxxing ball further than 5 yards. You scared to lose pussy shit excuse for a QB.

This is wrong. This is Ohio where football used to be great. We are really letting the Bengals represent this state? xxxx THAT

at least the defense looked good except for McDonalds xxxx up

This is from Rotoworld's website:

Joshua Cribbs was carted off the field on a stretcher after the final play of the game on Monday night.

Cribbs was hurt on a wasted final play after he lateraled the ball to Robert Royal. He is easily the Browns' most dynamic player and this just sums up the season in Cleveland. Cribbs rushed six times for 34 yards and caught one pass for ten yards in the ugly loss.

Yeah we look like we actually have a decent D. I think that we will be using most of those 11 draft picks on O.

To think, if we could get a decent CB to replace Brandon McDonald, and when D'Qwell Jackson gets healthy, we may actually have an NFL calibre defense. Maybe pick up Eric Berry or Ndamukong Suh, then go RT, WR, RB in the draft, we may be in position to start winning games. At this point, I don't see us beating Detroit, Kansas City or anybody on our schedule, for that matter.

To think, if we could get a decent CB to replace Brandon McDonald, and when D'Qwell Jackson gets healthy, we may actually have an NFL calibre defense. Maybe pick up Eric Berry or Ndamukong Suh, then go RT, WR, RB in the draft, we may be in position to start winning games. At this point, I don't see us beating Detroit, Kansas City or anybody on our schedule, for that matter.

I agree...

anyone notice that the only Ravens TD scored on our defense was McDonald's fault? Getting burned as usual for big yardage....

I agree...

anyone notice that the only Ravens TD scored on our defense was McDonald's fault? Getting burned as usual for big yardage....

Yeah. I still keep thinking back to the Denver game where McDonald taunted Brandon Marshall before the play, and then Marshall burned him for six down the far sideline. McDonald has a gigantic ego, with minimal skills or speed to back it up. Essentially, he's a douchebag asshole, and he needs to rot in hell for eternity.

Archived