THE BROWNS BOARD

Sidelines Last Night

BluegrassBrownie

BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

Maybe you should have thought before you commited the crime. <_< Things must be very boring over at the Steelers board.

We need a Kosar or a Sipe on this team. And an OC with any kind of nads to

confuse defenses, instead of playing right into their success.

Quinn has been around long enough to know better than he is doing.

The dumb screens were an audible? I can't blame Daboll for that?

Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.

And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was

during the draft.

When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally

threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.

If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,

but he crapped out on the short throws....

The Browns need a field general, not a giraffe or a playboy partier.

Sign a good FA veteran and trade both of these two knuckleheads.

Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.

And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was

during the draft.

When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally

threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.

If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,

Maybe Lerner will give you a call. :blink:

Seriously, I see qb's in HIGH SCHOOL pump fake, and move to give themselves a clear

shot at a quick throw.

Quinn, both times, simply went ahead and threw it right where the defensive player

could simply bat it down. Twice.

Seems that the team LIKES DA, but he just isn't the total solution at qb either. That's my

best guess as to why they got DA in there pretty soon after Quinn won the competition.

I changed my mind - even if you combined the best of skills from Quinn and DA into one player,

it would still be lacking a field general.

Maybe Hasselbeck would be a FA qb for the Browns for a year or two... or somebody like whatshisname,

now 3rd string with the Eagles... Beck?

during the draft.

Garcia.

Could say the same thing about your boy, except that he is worse. Hiding under a shroud last Monday at the end of the bench was very amusing to see.

About my boy. What part of I hate Anderson don't you understand? If you can't read the posts yourself then have somebody read it to you however it works for you. I have not liked Anderson since 07 and even then I just thought he was better than Frye

Furrey has sucked all year and been a huge disappointment. We were counting on this guy to be a go to in the slot and make the tough catches to keep the chains moving with sure hands. He has been dreadful and a QB's worst nightmare. The fact that he and Queen know are boys from way back probably had a lot to do with this lack of exchange. I think Furrey is pissed at himself for sucking and just didn't want to hear about it.

BTW, when Furrey does make a catch he falls down, WTF is up with that?

Huge disappointment and I was guilty of overhyping his good camp myself.

I noticed Joe Thomas give Quinn a dirty look and roll his eyes one time when Quinn barked at one of the players in the huddle.

The guys on the team just don't like Brady.

I know I have harped on this before, but the hotshot QB doesn't get punched in the mouth...even by the egghead who did....unless there is something about the guy that rubs players the wrong way.

What's that you say Peens? Why, I've never heard that from you before I had no idea you felt this way............

BTW, how in the flying squirrel fuck can you see a players eyes and tell if he's giving a dirty look in the huddle? LMAO Peens, Queen is almost done here you don't have to keep trying to kick him in the nuts and spit in his eye with every little make believe claim you come up with.

Just for this nonsense you will be forced a few more shots at the next gate.

Archived