THE BROWNS BOARD

F'ck this Team

bonedawg

I have finally gone crazy to the point of laughter. I didn't get mad today and go crazy. I didn't cuss, spit or throw shit around. Instead i just laughed my ass off.

That is how I was today, I even missed a series or two wandering around in the kitchen, or dozzing off in the first half.

That wasn't my Cleveland Browns out there, or these past ten years.

My team moved and never came back.

Man are you all negative. This was the first game this year that actually had me excited. The offense looked good. Quinn looked damn good. Our secondary sucked, and the tackling sucked. I realize it was the Lions, but our play calling was much better this game then all the previous games this year. I enjoyed this game even though we lost. We looked like we wanted to win, and played hard on Offense.

Man are you all negative. This was the first game this year that actually had me excited. The offense looked good. Quinn looked damn good. Our secondary sucked, and the tackling sucked. I realize it was the Lions, but our play calling was much better this game then all the previous games this year. I enjoyed this game even though we lost. We looked like we wanted to win, and played hard on Offense.

+1

That is how I was today, I even missed a series or two wandering around in the kitchen, or dozzing off in the first half.

If that's the new attitude around here....I'm reconsidering coming back in 2 weeks.

So, you only like root for Browns teams that win?

why come on this site, facts are facts these are the Browns, you dont like it, to bad, your team moved and neve came back F%$k off. The NFL did not have to give us a team back, and you think we have the best fans in the world...Do we??? If all Browns fans are like you then not even close, thank god thats not the case. So, but your 50's Browns t-shirt on and go watch those Browns on your Black and white TV and you 25 cent gas. Get over it.

Ohh 1 MORE THING PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK WITH WELL BACK IN MY DAY, because I am just as old as you if not older....

I just dont live in the past

What would we have gotten out of a win today? I was just happy that the offense produced at a pro level. The more we win the further down the draft board we move. I am all for competing and coming up just short in a season like this. We are one step closer to Berry playing safety for us.

It's not like we are going to catch the wildcard or anything.

Funny.. this was the first game I have enjoyed in about 6-8 weeks.. I was bummed we lost,but I was exhilerated to see some offensive progress and innovation for once. I am used to the D only showing up once every 2-3 weeks..that's not a shock.. But to see some progress on offense was really really nice today.. gives me some hope for next year. I have ZERO expectations for this year other than to get the young guys some experience.. This year is a bust.. period..but at least it was fun watching the Browns again...

So, you only like root for Browns teams that win?

why come on this site, facts are facts these are the Browns, you dont like it, to bad, your team moved and neve came back F%$k off. The NFL did not have to give us a team back, and you think we have the best fans in the world...Do we??? If all Browns fans are like you then not even close, thank god thats not the case. So, but your 50's Browns t-shirt on and go watch those Browns on your Black and white TV and you 25 cent gas. Get over it.

Ohh 1 MORE THING PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK WITH WELL BACK IN MY DAY, because I am just as old as you if not older....

I just dont live in the past

Whoa im not alone? my god i thought true browns fans died off. man these boards are full of sissy school girl fakers who like to cry and whine then when a good game comes along and our offense produces they still xxxxin bitch! WTF! i actually saw a poster today cry about a delay of game penalty by quinn and say hes worthless because of it. dude thank you for posting this i will never give up on my browns but i gave up on the fans a long time ago however you have made me see not all browns fans cry in their corner whiping their tears with the sports section of 1950's news papers.

I have finally gone crazy to the point of laughter. I didn't get mad today and go crazy. I didn't cuss, spit or throw shit around. Instead i just laughed my ass off.

I broke my hand today on a brick wall outside of a Beef O' Brady's. Somebody bought me a drink.

Big tough guys telling us how to be a fan.

No one was whining, I simply posted pretty much that todays game bored me, and didn't keep my interest.

You see, I like football and I am more defensive minded than anything. Seeing rainbow passes that might have drawn rain if not in a dome, come down to a receiver who has to wait on it and still have 5-10 yard cushion on the coverage, makes me yawn.

Getting Spotted 21-points by (arguablly) the worst team in the league, and still losing, doesn't have the words, "Best game we've seen all year" roll off my lips too easily.

I suppose if your a Brady Quinn fan, moreso than a Browns fan, today was a great game. But if your a fan of defense, today wasn't a game at all.

Save the tough guy act, boys. It sounded gay.

No one was whining, I simply posted pretty much that todays game bored me, and didn't keep my interest.

You see, I like football and I am more defensive minded than anything. Seeing rainbow passes that might have drawn rain if not in a dome, come down to a receiver who has to wait on it and still have 5-10 yard cushion on the coverage, makes me yawn.

Getting Spotted 21-points by (arguablly) the worst team in the league, and still losing, doesn't have the words, "Best game we've seen all year" roll off my lips too easily.

I suppose if your a Brady Quinn fan, moreso than a Browns fan, today was a great game. But if your a fan of defense, today wasn't a game at all.

I'm more of a defensive fan myself, but I still think today was a great game for one reason. It showed that our offense actually is able to score points, albeit against a weak Lions defense. I was very pleased with our defense last week, and sick to my stomach over the offensive performance. Now this week, it's the opposite. If we could just put the two together, I think we could actually compete. I can't even imagine what Rob Ryan said to those guys in the locker room. I'm actually impressed that there weren't reports of him being arrested for murder. I can't wait to see his press conference.

Well Stan, it is getting kind of old to watch this brand of football, and I feel the frustration. I drove 240 miles to watch an entertaining game that the Browns managed to lose twice in yet another new and creative way. Shades of the Bills- Oilers, IIRC. Ranks right up there with the Dwayne Rudd helmet-toss game against KC, and bottlegate.

Dabol and Mangini have got to go- preferably by tomorrow morning- Bo Shembeckler could have done better job coaching, and he's been dead a few years. The guys busted their asses out there, and got torpedoed by lousy play calling.

Save the Quinn rag Stan. BQ put up 4 TDs- that should have been more than enough to beat the Lions. Or you just afraid to admit Quinn might not be that bad if the o-line gives him more than a 1\2 second to throw, and his receivers can actually get separation on a DB?

Well Stan, it is getting kind of old to watch this brand of football, and I feel the frustration. I drove 240 miles to watch an entertaining game that the Browns managed to lose twice in yet another new and creative way. Shades of the Bills- Oilers, IIRC. Ranks right up there with the Dwayne Rudd helmet-toss game against KC, and bottlegate.

Dabol and Mangini have got to go- preferably by tomorrow morning- Bo Shembeckler could have done better job coaching, and he's been dead a few years. The guys busted their asses out there, and got torpedoed by lousy play calling.

Save the Quinn rag Stan. BQ put up 4 TDs- that should have been more than enough to beat the Lions. Or you just afraid to admit Quinn might not be that bad if the o-line gives him more than a 1\2 second to throw, and his receivers can actually get separation on a DB?

I will not deny Quinn looked great today. He almost looked like the guy we thought he would be when we drafted him 3 years ago. We will have to wait and see what happens next week before we get high on him again.

I will not deny Quinn looked great today. He almost looked like the guy we thought he would be when we drafted him 3 years ago. We will have to wait and see what happens next week before we get high on him again.

This was Quinn's best game of his pro career. That being said, lets see how he does against a much better Bengals Defense. I thought we played a lot more agressively on Offense. We even had a fake field goal. The two point conversion that was snapped directly to JL was pretty good. That's something anyway. Our Defense looks like they forgot how to cover people and tackle. This has been a problem since we returned in 1999. Maybe we need some good old fashioned head on tackle drills to remind them? Probably a talent thing. Anyway, I enjoyed the game because at least it was exciting and we lost in traditional Browns fashion, in the last seconds.

This was Quinn's best game of his pro career. That being said, lets see how he does against a much better Bengals Defense. I thought we played a lot more agressively on Offense. We even had a fake punt. That's something anyway. Our Defense looks like they forgot how to cover people and tackle. This has been a problem since we returned in 1999. Maybe we need some good old fashioned head on tackle drills to remind them? Probably a talent thing. Anyway, I enjoyed the game because at least it was exciting and we lost in traditional Browns fashion, in the last seconds.

I think we at least learned what Quinn can do under the best of circumstances. He needs to continue developing along with his receivers. He needs his supporting cast to be improved. What Quinn showed, IMO, is that there IS an upside to having him as QB.

Quinn Rag? I thought I was ripping on both teams defense?

I suppose Stanton is the 5-TD per game QB that someone thought he was too ...

F'ck Red Right 88, f'ck the drive, f'ck the fumble, f'ck Art Modell, f'ck the ravens winning a super bowl, f'ck 20 different QB's since '99, and f'ck us blowing it to the Lions today. This team has run out of ways to break my heart...Speechless.

Go whine to your mother, little bitch.

Why am i not surprised to see your true colors in a thread like this. Are you that miserable . Looking forward to more of your positive thoughts.

Medication should be taken 7 days a week, if needed. Not 6.

Archived