THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady's New Girlfriend

bonedawg

So, apparently Brady "Bitch Shoes" Quinn is dating a famous gymnast named Alicia Sacramone. Did a quick google on her and she is the chick that had the huge choke job on the beam in Beijing last year....Figures. Way to date the one gymnast on the team that didn't win a gold. Sorta hot though. Link

From left to right:

GOLD/CHOKE/GOLD

610x.jpg

...and the choke job.

So, apparently Brady "Bitch Shoes" Quinn is dating a famous gymnast named Alicia Sacramone. Did a quick google on her and she is the chick that had the huge choke job on the beam in Beijing last year....Figures. Way to date the one gymnast on the team that didn't win a gold. Sorta hot though.

From left to right:

GOLD/CHOKE/GOLD

610x.jpg

...and the choke job.

Good much better than Boy Teenagers at the "Club" ... :wacko:

Quinn likes guys crotches.. Proof of the first Gay QB in the NFL.

Except that you forgot that we already had Kordell Stewart caught giving head in some park in Peetown.

I mean, if he wasn't gay, why was he going down on some dude? For the money? Didn't the Steelers pay him well enough?

Whoa, is that Kordell thing true or are we just speculating.

Well, I don't know, those are the rumors that made the rounds years ago. Here is a link to an article. It was first brought up apparently in Sports Illustrated. Let's just say that Stewart neither denied nor confirmed his sexual preference.

But all things considered....who cares if he is gay.

Who would care if BQ were gay (by all indications, considering the various girlfriends he has had, apparently he is not).

Maybe DJHero hopes he is gay. Perhaps he would like to make some time with him.

http://www.outsports.com/wire/kordell.htm

So, apparently Brady "Bitch Shoes" Quinn is dating a famous gymnast named Alicia Sacramone. Did a quick google on her and she is the chick that had the huge choke job on the beam in Beijing last year....Figures. Way to date the one gymnast on the team that didn't win a gold. Sorta hot though. Link

From left to right:

GOLD/CHOKE/GOLD

610x.jpg

...and the choke job.

nice little dig at the guys girl, i'm quite certain you are a jealous loser.

Quinn likes guys crotches.. Proof of the first Gay QB in the NFL.

I'm not trying to bash on BQ here, but seriously, as a straight male, who plays crotch grab with their friends? From the multiple pics, it looks like this is something that BQ and his crew do for a funny picture. I am 100% sure that the idea of grabbing each others d!cks has never come up before taking a picture with my buddies. Not being homophobic, I don't care if they cup each others' balls all day. It's just bizarre.

I'm not trying to bash on BQ here, but seriously, as a straight male, who plays crotch grab with their friends? From the multiple pics, it looks like this is something that BQ and his crew do for a funny picture. I am 100% sure that the idea of grabbing each others d!cks has never come up before taking a picture with my buddies. Not being homophobic, I don't care if they cup each others' balls all day. It's just bizarre.

Once again, your jealous.

I agree with you 100%. That picture is gay. There is noway anybody can defend that picture.

People comfortable with their sexuality. I'd never xxxx my best friends, but I have, on occasion, pretended to be gay with one of them to xxxx with this girl's head.

Call me homo all you want, but I did end up fooling around with said girl...so mission accomplished, in my book.

Archived