THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady's New Girlfriend

bonedawg

Whoa, is that Kordell thing true or are we just speculating.

It was BS... created by Hateful people. NO Evidence at all of such an "Event". If that crap was true would he be working for ESPN College Football now ?? No way thats a PR Nightmare for ESPN. My friend who runs all the sales on the East Coast for a fortune 500 Company has an Uncle , a Pittsburgh Detective and he never heard of this in any official capacity.

I'm not trying to bash on BQ here, but seriously, as a straight male, who plays crotch grab with their friends? From the multiple pics, it looks like this is something that BQ and his crew do for a funny picture. I am 100% sure that the idea of grabbing each others d!cks has never come up before taking a picture with my buddies. Not being homophobic, I don't care if they cup each others' balls all day. It's just bizarre.

I got to agree , its freaking weird. I have spent my life playing sports. STILL Play Hoops twice a week with guys half my age .. I dont know ANY guys who found that picture ...OK . It creeped every guy I know out . Browns fans , Steeler Fans ... and others. And the Fact thats hes a GROWN Man posing with Teenagers in that Picture. I dont know man.

I got to agree , its freaking weird. I have spent my life playing sports. STILL Play Hoops twice a week with guys half my age .. I dont know ANY guys who found that picture ...OK . It creeped every guy I know out . Browns fans , Steeler Fans ... and others. And the Fact thats hes a GROWN Man posing with Teenagers in that Picture. I dont know man.

If you look at the picture closely, you'll notice that BQ is only grabbing his buddys 'FreakofSteel'.

Archived