THE BROWNS BOARD

IGNORE LIST - a little tricky

Dan_in_Florida

Just to add to JADBF's comments...I put up the "Buffalo vs Cleveland" thread....it has NOTHING to do with the DA vs BQ crap...and Lummy is the first one to post with a BQ whine!!! So even threads that DON'T have to do with it, Lummy feels the need to MAKE THEM about DA.

Deal with it, Lummy has one topic of interest...and forces it on EVERY TOPIC!

Just to add to JADBF's comments...I put up the "Buffalo vs Cleveland" thread....it has NOTHING to do with the DA vs BQ crap...and Lummy is the first one to post with a BQ whine!!! So even threads that DON'T have to do with it, Lummy feels the need to MAKE THEM about DA.

Deal with it, Lummy has one topic of interest...and forces it on EVERY TOPIC!

I see you deleted it. So I posted it again. Maybe in the future you should just put my posts on ignore so you aren't bothered by mere matters of who is going to play QB for the Browns.

Guest Masters
How nobel we pick this week where I'm up til 1:00am and back at working on this move by 6:00am to discuss such crazy notions.

Dude, that is a stretch and you know it. We called you out on this on the previous version, and the original one. Both JADBF and I have both shown you thread after thread from each of those, including ones long before the change at QB.

Guest Masters
Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't even be doing this if the three of them were not saying in every thread they CHOOSE to post in, that everyone else but them is ignoring the rest of this team. If someone is not reading the whole board for what ever reason, then they shouldn't make assinine comments like that.

100% agree

Guest ATENEARS
If you are SOOOOOO interested in the state of the rest of this team, why do you only pick the BQ/DA threads to comment on in what little precious posting time you have? . And in those threads your comments are about how everyone is ignoring the rest of the team. MOST OF US ARE NOT IGNORING THE REST OF THE TEAM AND NEVER HAVE BEEN. WE'VE DISCUSSED EVERY ASPECT OF THIS TEAM EVERY WEEK. THE QB DISUCSSION HAS JUST BEEN THE ONE THAT HAS THE MOST HEATED DISCUSSIONS.

Just for you JADBF, I took the time out of my schedule to click on my screen name and reference all the threads I've posted in recently. Here's the list of topics I've posted under (in order from most recent to not):

I've Highlited the Topics about DA or BQ, for your easy reference:

Winslow not a Cold weather Player

DA's stats in the snow against the Bills

WELCOME TO THE NEW FORMAT

Any HS games on Friday 21st near Downtown?

DA's stats in the snow against the Bills

MNF Browns vs. Bills - Tavern up and running?

Any HS games on Friday 21st near Downtown?

Bills fans planning mass attack on Browns fans

Good News with the new forum!

Randy Lerner

Visiting from Cleveland, England

Westside Steve Comes to Barbarinos

WELCOME TO THE NEW FORMAT

What can I expect at the next home game?

McDonald to possibly be benched in favor of Daniels

Jerome Harrison was on Munch last night

What can I expect at the next home game?

Blitzing and Double Covering Edwards

I share the ADMIN Screen name that is used for mostly Site replies/topics/news, and I've probably spent more time under that account as of late.

I apologize for replies in the highlited topics above. I actually skipped that same thread probably the first five times I read it and was actually embarrassed that it got play on this forum. Excuse me for reminding some that we actually won that game.

Carry-on ... I'll go back to selling t-shirts and baby clothing, and pumping up those hit-counts!

Any time you post in a thread that is about any other part of the Browns football team, it's only to bash them so you can defend DA. So it really doesn't mean anything that you technically posted in those threads.

Who did you remind that we "actually won that game" last year? The overwhelming majority of people in that thread who were giving DA props for his 9-27 performance last year in the terrible conditions?

Nobody questions your fanhood. It just has gotten way distorted.

I fixed it for you...becuase those Edwards threads were most certainly about DA and BQ.

So looks to me like the MAJORITY of actually football threads you posted in had something to do with the QBs.

And please stop. I AM DEFINITELY not one of the people who believe you do anything here to pump up hit-counts or sell merchandise. I believe you work very hard to give TRUE BROWNS FANS LIKE YOURSELF a place to come and talk about the team they love. And once again I applaud you for it. I don't believe you have unterior profit motives or any other such thing.

I merely believe you have a mistaken impression of the content of this board and the feelings of most ot the posters who are glad DA is no longer the starting QB of this team. And I am tired of you and others accusing those of us who do have high hopes for Quinn of not caring about the rest of the team. And I am gonna pound these facts home till ALL THREE of you stop with that line of absurdity.

You tell them Golf.

How about Seth McKinney's performance last week?

Guest ATENEARS
Who did you remind that we "actually won that game" last year? The overwhelming majority of people in that thread who were giving DA props for his 9-27 performance last year in the terrible conditions?

Actually save the 9-of-27 performanace, that Win was already discounted as a cheap opponent within a walk-in-the-park schedule. But this season's Bills are da-best!

Isn't it about time to rehash the Cincy game that cost us the playoffs?

Actually save the 9-of-27 performanace, that Win was already discounted as a cheap opponent within a walk-in-the-park schedule. But this season's Bills are da-best!

Isn't it about time to rehash the Cincy game that cost us the playoffs?

Stan, you're getting pretty pathetic on this topic.

Excusing some over the top posts about Quinn (I've read some where folks are reading WAY too much optimism into one start) the only threads that degrade into the DA/Quinn crap are those where either you or Lum stir the pot. (Sev, on the other hand, actually believes DA should still be starting.)

So, stop piling on and it will die down. Otherwise, the theatre is simply too good for many of us to ignore.

Archived