THE BROWNS BOARD

What do you think our policy focus should be in Iraq

osusev

DTBH -

In your immature and dense liberal attack, you have just dissed all soldiers. This is mz the pussy's

method of hitting below the belt.

There are a lot of us who are very, very proud of our United States military service, and

far too many have died doing their job fighting terrorism, protecting this country, or rescuring civilians

to make blanket statements like that.

I know DH is wild and crazy and deserves some responses in kind, but seriously, both of you. Watch what

you are saying. There is no need to hit below the belt, and DH just said you weren't soldiers, you were in your different

carreers. DH never said you were stupid for your career. He never said you were "stupid" for your career.

WE don't put down dentsitry, right? But some of you "intellectual" arrogant libs pretend to be experts at

our military careers. Let's all be free to be proud of our careers without the serious, personal cheapshots.

Stop.

Cal I agree with you here mostly man, Dad, aunt, uncles and brother all served in every branch, but when you get shit like "Did I hit a nerve sissy boy? You don't have to like what I say, I could care less puss. Now go to the pro gay rally with your boyfriend and let men discuss war. Not pussies like you and Dog the dick licker." Come on, gives a bad name. Check out the picture above, funny, says it all.

I know. DH instigates some of that stuff, but really, it can get out of hand.

We, in the least, are Browns' fans, and as such, we should at least try to feign

repect for each other as human beings, regardless of how liberal mz the pussy is. @@

No one wins a cheapshot battle.

Dan, I resent your remark. The Air Force is NOT a little gay. Well, it never was while I was there...

But AF basic was a sissy basic compared to the Marines', I'll grant you that.

Archived