THE BROWNS BOARD

Look at all the Good things RAC has done.

hammertime

I realize its a stretch!

Does RAC have any redeeming qualities? Look at him like a president, what did he say he would do and what did he get done.

Is he a lame duck? Is there something we just don't know about behind closed doors? Can Quinn save this man's job?

From the outside looking in he looks dumber than a box of rocks, what are we not seeing?

I think its to late for BQ to save tubbys job or at least lets hope so though shepwrite makes a downright frightning scenario for chud to become the next headcoach and rip scherer of all bums to be moved to OC this team is finished if this scenario happens and i will impale myself! lol

Sad thing is this is the kind of inside hiring that lerner likes even if the existing coaching talent is way way sub par this scenario unfortunately sounds like randys unthinking mans mindset and now im gonna be uptight until we know whats going on...thanks shep! :angry:

Well lets see...Started DA 20 some odd games before he relized he sucked...Gave us a defense that still cant stop the run and stop big plays.....Hes a nice Man...He just sucks as HC material...Anything should be an improvement.....

let's assume that it was his decision on starting DA all 20 starts. If you toss away DA without giving him the 8 games he had this year, how are the Browns viewed from the rest of the NFL. If you start Quinn immediately last year, does he respond like he did last week.

I'm not a RAC mark, i just wonder who's really running the show and if a coaching change won't be more of the same?

DC, OC and HC is there any bright spot to build with them and BQ at the controls?

Anyone seen Lummy??? Oh, he must be back in Oregon turning down the sheets for DA!

People are using their ignore list because they're sick of him bellyaching about his boyfriend that played Kris Kringle 1 too many times to the Ratbirds D. When their defense catches more TD passes from DA than our receivers - in the last 2 outings there's only one reason you don't want a 1st round QB upgrading that nonsense. It's called Queer-Eye-4-The-Dislexic-&-Clumsy-QB. Lums was in love and every post read like a Hallmark Valentines Day Card from his biggest fan.

That high school classmate of DA's was right on the money when he said he's NEVER been able to shake to hot and cold erratic QBing. When he gets cold, I have flashbacks to Todd Philcox and that ain't good. When it lasts for extended periods - you don't keep a first round QB seated for an eternity. That's just 2pid.

- Tom F. (All of a sudden, Oregon State is beating USC a little more frequently. Imagine that!)

I think RAC is a nice guy. And like Pluto (I think) wrote, "a guy you want in the trenches with you, but he wont lead you over the hill to plant the flag," or something close.

If we get a firey DC (please Lord, Rex Ryan) to come on board (send Tucker back to the DB's - I think his lack of attention to these guys due to his new responsibilities have hurt. Our DB's were much better equipped to handle ZERO pass rush last year it seems), maybe we keep RAC on the staff and fire the real problem:

Umberto Leone - Defensive Quality Control Coach. <_<

Complete failure, Bert.

Archived