THE BROWNS BOARD

Did We Just Lose Suh?

ClevelandFanForLife

Yes, but not on the same page as Suh. Tanard has been WONDERFUL for us. We didn't know anyone else in the league noticed him. That's way too high to draft a safety and Berry maybe going back to school for his senior year.

mcCoy looks good

Why because he's white?

Color does not define the player, talent does.

Ya really, Gerhart is a tough physical back and yes they take a beating but the current NFL most teams like going w/ 2 backs

ex. Cardinals, Cowboys, Tampa, Giants, Ravens (did more last year), Sea Hawks .......

ya so w/ a speed guy who bounces outside and a tough inside guy he wouldnt be getting banged up so fast. Its just a thought, not saying it has to be done!

if we cant draft suh and win a few more games and fall to say the five spot i dont think i would be upset if we sured up our o-line seeing st.clair is terrible and maybe drafted the okung kid out of oklahoma st. and play him at right tackle.....sure does help our o line out and think corner or safety in the second....my prefernce would be javier arenas the corner from alabama......first team all sec corner and returner.....this would possibly give us someone who could take punt returns from cribbs and maybe give him a shot at RB like some like joe thomas think he can be. Just a thought...Opinions???

We probably did lose Suh but this is supposed to be a very deep draft for defensive linemen. So, we might get someone who is very good at a much cheaper price.

I look at it we didn't lose anybody. The season has to play out.

You can count all the eggs you want, but the smart farmer knows you wait for the hatch if chickens is what you want to count.

You play to win. At the end of the season you add them up and are assigned a draft position.

At that point you can begin to speculate on who you might get and who you might not.

End of story.

Archived