THE BROWNS BOARD

hahahahhaha steelers fans.. oh how quickly they give up

DAWGPOUND16

we will see... It damn sure is a Bitch right now. Esp. with a Guy like Cribbs running it.

If you think about it, how is the WildDawg much different from the kind of offense Cowher ran when he was using Kordell Stewart in his "Slash" Role? I mean, you got a guy there now in Dennis Dixon who could probably do a hell of a job with it. Wasn't he a great running QB in college?

The one thing I think Cribbs needs to do occasionally is to throw from that formation. He was a college QB. He threw nearly 1200 passes for over 7000 yards at Kent State. He can throw.

If you think about it, how is the WildDawg much different from the kind of offense Cowher ran when he was using Kordell Stewart in his "Slash" Role? I mean, you got a guy there now in Dennis Dixon who could probably do a hell of a job with it. Wasn't he a great running QB in college?

The one thing I think Cribbs needs to do occasionally is to throw from that formation. He was a college QB. He threw nearly 1200 passes for over 7000 yards at Kent State. He can throw

Its not and You are correct. We stopped using it because Kordell became the starter. I LIKE it man... but I think it will get Phased out. Because the DC wizards will take it out. Teams with a guy like Cribbs will be able to use it longer . Because he is a Stud at it , AND they will eventually allow him to pass more. Making it even MORE DEadly. But all in All. Some Genius will nullify it. IMHO... and I could be wrong. No doubt.

Archived