THE BROWNS BOARD

James Harrison Beating Up Women not enough, his mom has to get in the act

BigBrownsFan

Go back to my post and watch the thomas interview. He said the holding call came from a ref across the field after harrison did his best acting. After the call thomas made a point to tell all the refs what he was doing and afterwards they saw it and agreed thus no further "holding" calls

Thomas getting Brady treatment from the refs? This didn't happen against the Browns, but Harrison usually also gets horse collared, faskmasked and flat out tackle every game. I guess Harrison acts the OT's hand onto his horsecollar or to his facemask.

I absolutely adore how this scenario is going to play out with the Pittspuke faithful. Here we have the holdingest team in the the league for years now starting to claim they don't get any calls, how precious. Next on the list is to hear how injuries have really set the team back.

In related news, Roid Monk has stated that Joe Thomas should be fined for repeatedly whooping his ass. "It jus aint fare man, dat Thomas guy be cheating ans sheit."

I absolutely adore how this scenario is going to play out with the Pittspuke faithful. Here we have the holdingest team in the the league for years now starting to claim they don't get any calls, how precious. Next on the list is to hear how injuries have really set the team back.

In related news, Roid Monk has stated that Joe Thomas should be fined for repeatedly whooping his ass. "It jus aint fare man, dat Thomas guy be cheating ans sheit."

I would actually like to make the claim that the Browns are the "holdingest" team in the league. Of course, I have no proof, but I know you wouldn't be a hypocrite and bring that up.

We certainly aren't 6-7 becuase of injuries but losing 2 of our 3 best D players for the season certainly impacted the team. Not to mention Polamalu is an All-Pro player and certianly one of, if not, the best defensive player in the NFL. Aaron Smith was recently named to the All-Decade team.

In related news, Riffer lives under the myth Thomas always dominates Harrison one Browns v. Steeler matchup removed from Harrison beating Thomas for a multi sack game. He also lives under the myth that Harrison is illiterate.......With all this myths, reality must not treat him well.

"One time, in band camp, I was sitting around the lobby watching TV, and a pretty girl sat next to me, and I got all sweaty,

then she looked right at me, and leaned in close, and I couldn't talk, and she sexily whispered "I think you are a

big ass, why don't you go sit on a tuba..." so then I knew she kinda liked me, and when I turned back to the TV,

I saw James Harrison slam a Browns fan on his back a few years ago. "

***FIXED***

Archived