THE BROWNS BOARD

nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

flipflop

nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

thought i would mention it.

nfl channel

I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was being planned around his talents.

- Tom F.

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was beign constructed around his degree of special.

- Tom F.

who can ever forget that heartbreak of a game...wowwowwewow.....i saw that loser northcutt recently..the lions?

I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was beign constructed around his degree of special.

- Tom F.

You forgot to mention that the great Kelly Holcomb was torching Hank Poteat in that game.

Archived