THE BROWNS BOARD

Will Holmgren go after Hasselbeck?

karl

He just might. They had a great thing going in seattle and the fans up there are not happy with Matt.

Is this a good idea or bad?

Great idea! If he stays healthy, we groom the backup and win games for the next 3 years. If he breaks, play the backup, he mentors and we develope along term solution.

Number one i dont see any way we keep DA ,he simply costs far more than he is worth...now with that said i can unfortunately tell that heckert is a big FA guy and as most on here know i do not like FA as a means of building or even using it as a permanent stop gap tool its a waste of money and only a temporary fix and sometimes a complete disaster ,if a team is built right (like mangini wants) FA becomes a great way to truly fill gaps but heckert seems like he will blow chunks just like savage did as an FA whore..

I can see us going after mcnabb ,hasslebeck or kolb of the three i only like kolb but i dont think philly will part with him but woul love to dump mcpappy in our lap ,im hoping to hear holmgren say we are going to finish building from scratch because heckert seems to damn FA gun ho for my liking ,i dont want a constant FA quick fix train rolling cash and injured old players out of the stadium to only have to get more of the same.. i wanna see a real team built to rule the field..

I think these are cute. They are pictures of Brady Quinn rubbing dude's crotches and having a man rub his..

he is smiling like a happy dawg!

his quote:

You know, so what? We wanted to be different. We wanted to separate ourselves. Any group of 5 or 6 friends can go out porky piggin’ on a Saturday night or hit the club dressed in matching polos and khackis. We’re different. We like to shake dicks when we see each other. That’s right. Think about it… I’m only 22 years old and I must have high-fived enough for 10 lifetimes. Now when I am out scoring the latest Maroon 5 CD or picking up that new pair of pink short shorts and see James, Leon or Terry I don’t even hesitate to give a little crotch pull to say what’s up. It’s not only a greeting, but within a couple of years this will be the new job well done ass pat. Just know where I’m going after Joe Thomas seals a block for a score.

post-1837-1263686683_thumb.jpg

Is that you in the middle grabbing both crotches. What are you trying to prove here. Our qb touches other men in a funny picture, so what. How much dumb shit have you done in your life, I'm sure your little not mature ass was sneaking look see's in the shower when you played in sports. So save yourself some dignity, and just stop posting this dumb shit, we don't care. So far in the few days you have been on here you have made all Steeler's fans look like mentally challenged shitbags.

t

This is a Cleveland Browns discussion board. If you would like to discuss sports, we'd love to have you join in. There's no need to demonstrate your rudimentary grasp of the alphabet.

Hasselback is not a long term player anymore. Holmgren needs young legs who can be a franchise qb. As good as Hasselback is, he's ....well.... too old. But hey what do I know, I thought Favre was washed up.

True but we wouldn't be adding him for a long term solution knowing we need to draft a young QB within our 11 selections. BTW, Kurt Warner was supposed to be old, tired and uninspired in NY. When he got to Arizona, he looked like the same young man we saw in St Louis.

- Tom F.

True but we wouldn't be adding him for a long term solution knowing we need to draft a young QB within our 11 selections. BTW, Kurt Warner was supposed to be old, tired and uninspired in NY. When he got to Arizona, he looked like the same young man we saw in St Louis.

- Tom F.

if we get a guy like hasselbeck, we may not even need to draft a qb this year...Hasselbeck could be seen as a 3 year guy...we could go after the qb next seson

if we get a guy like hasselbeck, we may not even need to draft a qb this year...Hasselbeck could be seen as a 3 year guy...we could go after the qb next seson

I hear ya. Although his recent injury history tells us we better have a solid plan B ready to go if/when history repeats itself with that back I've read about for 2-3 years.

- Tom F.

I agree.

If the team sees a qb this year they like, and are in a position to draft him, I think we will...and I don't think we are talking about some 3rd round player.

Archived