THE BROWNS BOARD

Rex hired Mangini fired

sexy rexxy

why was mangini fired from the jets? can you answer that?

why did they replace him with rex ryan?

Because your owner wants to sell you PSLs and figured the "human soundbite" would give him the better chance of screwing you. Done.

Players in NY didn't hate Mangini. I know that for a fact. He made them a professional club that Herm Edwards was never able to do. He built 80% of this current roster. Mike Tannenbaum never scouted an NFL player and Mangini did the picking. He picked Revis when Tanny wanted to stand pat. He picked Mangold and D'Brick. He convinced Faneca, TJ and Kris Jenkins to come on board. He built it. Rex rode it. Don't try to make this about Mangini "not being able to win". You're winning and Rex is a good coach.

You're just classless...just like every other Jet fan (except my brother).

we'll be watching and thanking our lucky stars that we have Rex instead of Mangini..

he has already usurped anything that Mangini has done with the Jets..

Wow, how xxxxing stupid can you be.

Rex is a good coach, but I can tell you right now that Mangini is just as good as Rex Ryan.

Results count. That is where the Jets are superior and the browns fall short.

Mangini had three years. Ryan took over and is in the AFC Big Game

He is a funny guy who lives off his NE accomplishments.

Easy to do when you inherit an offense that just needs a QB and a defense that has Darelle Revis and company. Mangini cut 24 players, all but two of whom are out of the league.

Go back to Gate D.

a rookie QB? please.

So, now, we're to infer from your statement that Mark Sanchez is some sort of scrub? If you have a great OL, the returning AFC rushing champ, Leon Washington, Shonn Greene AND a top-ranked defense then all he has to do is not turn the ball over. You aren't winning because of or in spite of Sanchez. Some teams are good enough to survive playing with a rookie QB. Get over yourself.

Easy to do when you inherit an offense that just needs a QB and a defense that has Darelle Revis and company. Mangini cut 24 players, all but two of whom are out of the league.

Go back to Gate D.

Earl, read your quote above. You said all we needed was a QB.

All I said was a rookie QB? Sanchez is a rookie QB and Ryan has done a great job with him.

What about the players Mangini took from the Jets to the Browns? dumb

Earl, read your quote above. You said all we needed was a QB.

All I said was a rookie QB? Sanchez is a rookie QB and Ryan has done a great job with him.

What about the players Mangini took from the Jets to the Browns? dumb

What was the purpose of bringing those players to the Browns? It was to fill in because they were better than what was previously here. Not the same thing.

You are correct that they've done a great job with Sanchez. Matt Cavanagh is a hell of a QB coach.

This guy reminds me a lot of Jaqueer the Bandwagonneer.

I'm onto you Jackiekins..........

Notice he hasn't brought much about players or anything but the obvious. He ain't even a Jets fan, he's faking all of it.

This guy reminds me a lot of Jaqueer the Bandwagonneer.

I'm onto you Jackiekins..........

Notice he hasn't brought much about players or anything but the obvious. He ain't even a Jets fan, he's faking all of it.

yep, hes fishing to troll and he caught a bunch of people, hook line and sinker.

congrats gentlemen, he'll go another week with food, thx to most of you.

you should be happy to have mangini. He was fired and Rex came in to take them deep into the post-season.

Mangini is good ok- he won 5 games I believe you!

Are the Jets morons for firing Mangini or geniuses for hiring Rex Ryan?

Braylon Edwards is happy and playing in the AFC Champ Game - but you hate him because he succedded.

Everyone concurs that Rex Ryan runs circles around Mangini. even Billichick must be laughing at his old buddy Eric the great!

:lol: A fellow Browns fan has suggested we re-name Braylon "Edwards Slitherhands." Braylon Edwards in playoffs- 4 receptions and a couple of hysterical drops. Let me refresh your memory why we dumped this bum.

braylon-Edwards-drop.gif

PS you're in consideration for my "Dumbest Troll of the Year" award and if so many of my brethren hadn't already had so much fun kicking your sorry ass, this thread would be history.

i hope someone has mentioned the EXTREME polar opposites Rex and Mang are when it comes to personalities.

I've never heard Mang say something ballsy/witty or raise his voice.

These guys (size excluded) are as close to polar opposites as you can get, as far as coaching personalities get.

(okay, maybe i exaggerate slightly, but you get the point)

we'll be watching and thanking our lucky stars that we have Rex instead of Mangini..

he has already usurped anything that Mangini has done with the Jets..

"WE"? Who the F**k are "we". Have you switched your allegiance overnight from the Steelers to the Jets?

Do you really have any allegiance at all.

Perhaps you are just a sports whore. Your loyalties are salable to a team after they win just a couple of games.

Archived