THE BROWNS BOARD

Mr. Freedom of Speech Inspecta

rich4eagle

That that is so cool........he booted me for having a view................

after he railed on my friend Stan and his mods for being .........FASCISTS

and boom because I disagreed on QB's...............I am gone for ten days

Sumtimes this bored stuff is so funny

Anyway accolades to Stan he put up with way more shot from me than that moron

but I expect to be back wherever I wish posting about WINNING

and I am so happy on the Browns this month............now dump useless Rogers and Quinn and Anderson......................and get a real QB and get onto winning

Welcome back, Rich, but you are wrong about Rodgers.

But I've come to think like you do about Quinn and Anderson, unless Quinn shows up

in training camp later.

Let's just talk football !

God bless ya! Just remember 1 thing Rich - we're all here because we're not all there.

This should be a fun offseason arguing what guy we need to come here and save us at QB. I still have uncurable queer eye for Troy Smith or even the Kevin Kolb kid (if the exchange value doesn't get absurd). College prospects I like early rounds are LeFevour and McCoy. Later rounds I like Pike, Robinson or Keenum. I'm all over the place about Bradford (because if healthy - he could be a gem); but we're the Browns when it comes to QB luck lately.

- Tom F.

Rich....I like you, but i think you have a problem with being told to stop.

That said, I like you around because I often agree with you. I consider you a pal and friend and why I don't mind telling you that maybe you need to zip it once in a while.....how did that song go??....I fought the law, and the law won??

Anyway....welcome back and hope you stick around.

Really

God bless ya! Just remember 1 thing Rich - we're all here because we're not all there.

This should be a fun offseason arguing what guy we need to come here and save us at QB. I still have uncurable queer eye for Troy Smith or even the Kevin Kolb kid (if the exchange value doesn't get absurd). College prospects I like early rounds are LeFevour and McCoy. Later rounds I like Pike, Robinson or Keenum. I'm all over the place about Bradford (because if healthy - he could be a gem); but we're the Browns when it comes to QB luck lately.

- Tom F.

Tommy, I have never been so optimistic as right now since we got the team back..............

and yeah Troy Smith is a player.................and brady is a loser................so what does that say

Let's ROOLLLL

Rich....I like you, but i think you have a problem with being told to stop.

That said, I like you around because I often agree with you. I consider you a pal and friend and why I don't mind telling you that maybe you need to zip it once in a while.....how did that song go??....I fought the law, and the law won??

Anyway....welcome back and hope you stick around.

Really

Zip, I love yah man, you want me to zip, tell the birds to stop singing

Go Browns ...........I think good things may be coming

Zip, I love yah man, you want me to zip, tell the birds to stop singing

Go Browns ...........I think good things may be coming

I understand...and why I like you...I don't zip all that often myself......maybe I just put it a different way or soften it just a bit to stay within the rules.....plus....I find it more fun to call someone a total butthole without them just knowing it....keep them wondering just a bit.....anyway, good to see you around.

but I expect to be back wherever I wish posting about WINNING

and I am so happy on the Browns this month............now dump useless Rogers and Quinn and Anderson......................and get a real QB and get onto winning

You are sooo full of shit your eyes are brown....ha ha ha

You are sooo full of shit your eyes are brown....ha ha ha

hey glad we can still talk about whom to get until he gets his panties unbunched..............

I will be sending u an email on a different subject

Keep providing insight on whom we can use

I understand...and why I like you...I don't zip all that often myself......maybe I just put it a different way or soften it just a bit to stay within the rules.....plus....I find it more fun to call someone a total butthole without them just knowing it....keep them wondering just a bit.....anyway, good to see you around.

Glad we can share some stuff together..........and I will be sending you an email soon on another endeavor

Archived