THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

Roethlisberger returned to Georgia over the weekend

Posted by Mike Florio on March 16, 2010 12:56 PM ET

On Sunday, a lengthy item in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review regarding the Ben Roethlisberger case buried the most significant tidbits -- that attorney Ed Garland finally had agreed to produce his client for an interview and a DNA sample.

Jason La Canfora of NFL.com reports that Roethlisberger flew to Georgia on Saturday to "cooperate" with the investigation.

It's not clear whether that means he was interviewed, whether he gave a DNA sample, or both.

he saw blood in the water and went back to claim more victims.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, you are from Findlay, Ohio.

Question: before BR became a Steeler, who did the people in that town regularly root for?

BR himself admitted that he was a FRAK growing up and rooted for the 49ers (merely because they were winning and he liked Joe Montana)

Geographically, the closest proximate NFL team to you would be the Lions. Was the town Lions fans?

Or is the entire town full of F-F-FRAKs?

I do know for a fact that a town further to the west and south of Findlay was a Browns town (St. Mary's, OH)

And the town 40 miles north, Toledo is 50\50 Browns Lions. So evidently, Findlay- assuming our troll isn't lying- is a bunch of bandwaggon frontrunners.

Either you or your family in findlay are lying. I live in Findlay and everything you claimed about Findlay is false. Its either you being a jealous browns homer hick or your family. Or maybe both. First off, If I had to pick a team that I seen the most worn around town it would be the steelers and this goes back years. A distant second would be a bungal fan. You would see a browns jacket now and then on somebody hauling trash but thats about it. Also I see racing bikes all the time around town. If making these stories up makes you feel better have at it, but the people that know how it really is look upon you as a moron. Nothing personal.

wow. you are from findlay, an ohio town, and you are proud of the fact that your whole town is pro shittsburgh? what a dick. last time i went back to ohio we did a road trip through some small towns doing a bar crawl. got into findlay (don't get me wrong it's a nice looking town) looking for a cool place to hang out for a couple of drinks and guess what? we couldn't find one. oh btw, every person i've ever known who's had a 'racing bike' (rice rocket) is a dick too!

wow. you are from findlay, an ohio town, and you are proud of the fact that your whole town is pro shittsburgh? what a dick. last time i went back to ohio we did a road trip through some small towns doing a bar crawl. got into findlay (don't get me wrong it's a nice looking town) looking for a cool place to hang out for a couple of drinks and guess what? we couldn't find one. oh btw, every person i've ever known who's had a 'racing bike' (rice rocket) is a dick too!

Been 30 yrs but I can assure you when I was there it was strictly Browns. If it's shittsburg now I'm ashamed to be from there.

And the town 40 miles north, Toledo is 50\50 Browns Lions. So evidently, Findlay- assuming our troll isn't lying- is a bunch of bandwaggon frontrunners.

FYI Hoorta when I say F-F-FRAK it doesn't mean I am stuttering, it means F**King Fake FrontRunnerAssKisser.

When you went back to Ohio? Did it seem like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boas9PtCCyI

When you went back to Ohio? Did it seem like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boas9PtCCyI

pretty much. a couple of weeks ago (after the blizzard that hit all of us) the nyc newscasts had the story of the ashtabula city manager who wouldn't pay to have the streets plowed. i know the towns are hurting and all, but c'mon.

that video freaked me out. who is that guy and did he just shoot video of himself listening to the pretenders? strange.

pretty much. a couple of weeks ago (after the blizzard that hit all of us) the nyc newscasts had the story of the ashtabula city manager who wouldn't pay to have the streets plowed. i know the towns are hurting and all, but c'mon.

that video freaked me out. who is that guy and did he just shoot video of himself listening to the pretenders? strange.

No, he had much more motivation than that. He shot video of himself lip-synching to the song....to make you think he was the one singing! I guess.

Even if the guy isn't charged with rape, his personal conduct should get him suspended for 4-8 games.

Going to a bathroom stall seeking sex?? How is that good conduct?? That really helps the leagues image....and shows Benny has no clue about romance....."here Honey, let me just have my way while you sit on the shitcan"...class guy.

I don't know if that girl is from around there, and Benny better hope she isn't...that is a pretty red area of Ga....an area where Daddy's and Brothers take extreme measures to protect the honor of their daughter/sister.

Ben isn't a problem....he's a big pussy boy....if Daddy or Brothers feel they can't whip his bodyguards, they will find other ways....and there is a big ass swamp not all that far away.

Even if the guy isn't charged with rape, his personal conduct should get him suspended for 4-8 games.

Going to a bathroom stall seeking sex?? How is that good conduct?? That really helps the leagues image....and shows Benny has no clue about romance....."here Honey, let me just have my way while you sit on the shitcan"...class guy.

I don't know if that girl is from around there, and Benny better hope she isn't...that is a pretty red area of Ga....an area where Daddy's and Brothers take extreme measures to protect the honor of their daughter/sister.

Ben isn't a problem....he's a big pussy boy....if Daddy or Brothers feel they can't whip his bodyguards, they will find other ways....and there is a big ass swamp not all that far away.

Alright so I had to make a new name because my old information was either banned or ceased to work. (FYI this is Snatch98) Ben certainly isn't going to get suspended by the NFL and it's mind blowingly Retarded to insinuate that he should or will. As far as his personal conduct I agree. The dude should flat out be more careful of his actions and I can personally attest that he's not. The police chief of my community is the former commander of the State Police, he was forced to retire because he's 60. Anyway he's a personal friend of Big Ben and flat out said that he can't keep it in his pants and I know he's slept with a good number of chicks in my area and surrounding. He certainly doesn't have "standards". Now with that being said he sure as sh.it isn't raping girls and certainly doesn't have too. What reports aren't saying because it's not "news worthy" is that several bartenders that night say the allegations are ridiculous and that the chick in question was ALL OVER HIM. Now all of the sudden it's rape and it's "rape" or "sexual assault" because Big Ben has dollars signs on his chest and a target on his back. He hasn't been charged, the first incident the chick was full of sh.it...what makes anyone think this is any different? He's an idiot for sleeping around but you can be rest assured he's not going to be suspended and he won't be charged.

Sh.it is getting old and I fully expected everyone here to be all over it. I would be too if I were a fan from a different fan base.

IF charges are brought up, he will get a few games.

if he's indicted, he will be suspended indefinitely. guaranteed.

He's not going to be charged because the charge are BS just like the ones brought forth by the first bimbo. Big Ben is an idiot for sleeping around but he's no rapist. The media is loving it because it's the off season and the draft has yet to arrive. Hopefully he'll get his sh.it together after this though because the sleeping with anything that moves routine is getting old but once again I can state with great confidence that is exactly what occurs.

Why and How is the "culture is slowly changing in cleveland" was it the Winning Streak at last seasons end , Perhaps your 8th New Starting QB in 9 yrs ? Just wondering how the Culture is changing. Maybe you Start Cribbs half the Snaps and Run a wishbone ? Come on man ... at least wait to see what happens this year before you declare a Change in Culture. I though maybe Holmgren was indeed an answer to your struggles. But Wallace and Delhomme ?? I will wait to see your draft though. There may be a method to his madness. As for the Steelers 10-6 with Ben ... If Ben misses Games expect us to split the games he misses. Could push us out of the Playoffs depending on length of suspension. And I have NO Issue with that. I think a suspension needed due to Stupidness , selfishness and arrogance. We shall see.

There is no need to wait until after this year to see if the culture is changing. It was doing so all last year. The team was far more disciplined last year than any other year since thier return....that is a fact. Now, with a carry over of core players from last year, we can start to add and develop talent through the draft. And on the Wallace and Delhomme topic let me just say this. Cleveland will be drafting a QB this year to groom. Wallace has studied extensively and is proficiant at Holmgrens style of offence. Delhomme, while old and past his prime, knows the game and knows how to win. So, who would you have chosen, of available prospects, to do the schooling?? I am pleased with all of Holmgrens moves thus far and see the light at the end of the tunnel(no its not a train)

Blaa Blaa... Shall we talk about The Former Cleveland LB from Ohio State ( TC ) and his "Personal" Issues. The Park incident you speak of Never even happened ( I have an Uncle on the Police Department) Internet innuendo and rumor . And Ben has yet to be condemned by any court besides the Browns Board Court of Public Opinion.

But yet you feel the need to defend him. Way to stand by your team Freak of rape

IF charges are brought up, he will get a few games.

if he's indicted, he will be suspended indefinitely. guaranteed.

The guy isn't denying he was there or making the moves in the outhouse....he denies anything happened or he forced anything. Maybe he didn't.....the fact remains the guy thinks the restroom is the place to court a woman.....that deserves suspension in and of itself.

What a dolt that guy is....and really Steeler fans...I don't dislike him or the Steelers...i have never rooted against you in a Super Bowl and have said so on this and other boards on many occasions.

The guy would be much better off just hiring some top dollar hookers who at least get paid for the effort then jerking around some 20 year old girl .....

It probably isn't as bad as she says and isn't as innocent as he says.....point is he doesn't need to be there.

The league conduct policy probably frowns on that.

Lets have sex in the bathroom.....what a POS that guy is

The guy isn't denying he was there or making the moves in the outhouse....he denies anything happened or he forced anything. Maybe he didn't.....the fact remains the guy thinks the restroom is the place to court a woman.....that deserves suspension in and of itself.

What a dolt that guy is....and really Steeler fans...I don't dislike him or the Steelers...i have never rooted against you in a Super Bowl and have said so on this and other boards on many occasions.

The guy would be much better off just hiring some top dollar hookers who at least get paid for the effort then jerking around some 20 year old girl .....

It probably isn't as bad as she says and isn't as innocent as he says.....point is he doesn't need to be there.

The league conduct policy probably frowns on that.

Lets have sex in the bathroom.....what a POS that guy is

agree with everything you said even the rooting thing. but especially the hooker thing. the guy is a millionaire. if he still is in the 'wild oats' part of his life why even take a chance. you can have a couple of girls licking your ass and whistling dixie if that's what you want. hell, for the money he's dropping at those clubs he'd probably break even.

Alright so I had to make a new name because my old information was either banned or ceased to work. (FYI this is Snatch98) Ben certainly isn't going to get suspended by the NFL and it's mind blowingly Retarded to insinuate that he should or will. As far as his personal conduct I agree. The dude should flat out be more careful of his actions and I can personally attest that he's not. The police chief of my community is the former commander of the State Police, he was forced to retire because he's 60. Anyway he's a personal friend of Big Ben and flat out said that he can't keep it in his pants and I know he's slept with a good number of chicks in my area and surrounding. He certainly doesn't have "standards". Now with that being said he sure as sh.it isn't raping girls and certainly doesn't have too. What reports aren't saying because it's not "news worthy" is that several bartenders that night say the allegations are ridiculous and that the chick in question was ALL OVER HIM. Now all of the sudden it's rape and it's "rape" or "sexual assault" because Big Ben has dollars signs on his chest and a target on his back. He hasn't been charged, the first incident the chick was full of sh.it...what makes anyone think this is any different? He's an idiot for sleeping around but you can be rest assured he's not going to be suspended and he won't be charged.

Sh.it is getting old and I fully expected everyone here to be all over it. I would be too if I were a fan from a different fan base.

Yeah well my friends, brothers, uncles, cousins best friend works for the FBI and he said he's an A-hole rapist.

How did she hit her head again?

He's not going to be charged because the charge are BS just like the ones brought forth by the first bimbo. Big Ben is an idiot for sleeping around but he's no rapist. The media is loving it because it's the off season and the draft has yet to arrive. Hopefully he'll get his sh.it together after this though because the sleeping with anything that moves routine is getting old but once again I can state with great confidence that is exactly what occurs.

Look guy, Wilt Chamberlain claimed he banged 1,000+ chicks, but times have changed. FYI, this gives the NFL a black eye, and you can bet Kenesaw Mountain Goodell ain't gonna like it.

If the DNA tests show there's some of Ben's love juice in the wrong place- it's gonna cost him a few games- charges or not. And if that's the case, there almost certainly will be charges.

you are an ass... next time, know what the shot is berfore you open your mouth

agree with everything you said even the rooting thing. but especially the hooker thing. the guy is a millionaire. if he still is in the 'wild oats' part of his life why even take a chance. you can have a couple of girls licking your ass and whistling dixie if that's what you want. hell, for the money he's dropping at those clubs he'd probably break even.

i have never grown out of my old oats. 52 yo retired fireman still raising some hell. i would blow my head off if i were a loserville (pissgurg) fan.

it doesn't matter if every stool fan out there THINKS the charges are BS....you opinion is xxxxing irrelevant.

goddell doesn't wait for his suspensions. vick, burress, and stallworth all got indefinite suspensions after merely being charged.

for being such knowledgeable fans, i figured y'all stools would have it figured out. the mere fact that charges are being brought wiill mean your entire offense is sitting on the couch.

You lump of shit. Its because of people like you that this economy is in the shape its in. Retired, sitting home on your couch surfing the internet at age 52. What a joke. Thats what that fat union contract has done to this state and country. Let me guess, you busted your ass and saved a lot of lives when you were a fireman ? Putting out fires in abandoned crack houses on the east side of cleveland isn't busting your ass. Getting a cat down from a tree is not saving lives. How is your chilli? Being you probably spent 75% of your work time at the station house screwing off, waiting for bell to ring, it should be pretty good. You are a dead beat. You fit right in being a stain fan.

Classless piece of shit, it's that simple.

i have never grown out of my old oats. 52 yo retired fireman still raising some hell. i would blow my head off if i were a loserville (pissgurg) fan.

it must suck for all of those pissburggers reading this, what an awakening. i suppose if i woke up laying next to my sisiter like pissburgers do i would want to knaw my arm off and complain to browns fans that rapesburger is an outstanding citizen

So, you are from Findlay, Ohio.

Question: before BR became a Steeler, who did the people in that town regularly root for?

BR himself admitted that he was a FRAK growing up and rooted for the 49ers (merely because they were winning and he liked Joe Montana)

Geographically, the closest proximate NFL team to you would be the Lions. Was the town Lions fans?

Or is the entire town full of F-F-FRAKs?

I do know for a fact that a town further to the west and south of Findlay was a Browns town (St. Mary's, OH)

I Don't know who roots for who. I base my statement on what team clothing I see people wear the most. How else would you determine this. You said this, "I do know for a fact that a town further to the west and south of Findlay was a Browns town (St. Mary's, OH" . How do you know this? Did you go door to door and take a poll or do you have some hick relation that works at the Honda plant there that is a browns fan and told you everyone in town was also. This is your "fact". You appear to be somewhat full of shit.

Oh btw, findlay is about half way between cincinnati and detroit einstein. I know most of the homers on here fall for your bullshit but there are some brown fans out there not that gullible. Thank you for the entertainment :lol:

I Don't know who roots for who. I base my statement on what team clothing I see people wear the most. How else would you determine this. You said this, "I do know for a fact that a town further to the west and south of Findlay was a Browns town (St. Mary's, OH" . How do you know this? Did you go door to door and take a poll or do you have some hick relation that works at the Honda plant there that is a browns fan and told you everyone in town was also. This is your "fact". You appear to be somewhat full of shit.

Oh btw, findlay is about half way between cincinnati and detroit einstein. I know most of the homers on here fall for your bullshit but there are some brown fans out there not that gullible. Thank you for the entertainment :lol:

Im having a tough time reading your reply, that grill on your face is somewhat of an adventure to look at, make sure you smile often. But one thing I did notice is that you probably dont work, my reasoning is because you dont have any bling or gold on those teeth!

goldtooth.gif

But yet you feel the need to defend him. Way to stand by your team Freak of rape

No I feel the "Need" to point you out as a Bitter , jaded person who couldnt possible look at this from ANY Angel but the one filled with hate and jealousy. And Yes you are that exactly. No need to deny.

I grew up in Sandusky My Sandusky Blue Streaks played the Findlay Blojans every year and still do last I checked. I attended many games in Findlay. Knew several friends who attended college at the U of Findlay (Oilers.) I have friends from Findlay and I worked with people from Findlay. From 2003-2008 I worked in Tiffin and frequently shopped or hung out in Findlay and for a brief time in 1983 I even LIVED in Findlay and I can tell you from all that....Findlay WAS PREDOMINATELY A Browns Town....with a smattering of Bunghole fans BEFORE Apeface Rapeburglar got drafted by Cowturd. That town turned Squeeler Gay overnight and the entire town should be bussed to Pennsyltucky and forced to live in that filth for their weakness.

Doug

Archived