THE BROWNS BOARD

Seneca Wallace traded to Cleveland

DAWGPOUND16

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McCoy is 6th round at best

no arm and short

Holmgren and Mangini LOVE clausen they brought in Charlie weiss to talk about him and sent out Bernie Kosar to interview clausen and they were the 1st team to interview him at the combine

Did you really predict McCoy in the 6th round "at best"? You obviously have a degree from Oaksterdam University. All mocks have him at the top of the 2nd at worst. I think you also said the Haden was the 11th best CB in the draft (though he's still the consensus #1 even after running a slow combine time). I can see you are passionate about football, but have some common sense.

Did you really predict McCoy in the 6th round "at best"? You obviously have a degree from Oaksterdam University. All mocks have him at the top of the 2nd at worst. I think you also said the Haden was the 11th best CB in the draft (though he's still the consensus #1 even after running a slow combine time). I can see you are passionate about football, but have some common sense.

Hey now, dont knock Oaksterdam University. If it wasn't for them people would have to learn how to use medical marijuana on their own lol.

Hey now, dont knock Oaksterdam University. If it wasn't for them people would have to learn how to use medical marijuana on their own lol.

LOL...We need a thread to track Athens's predictions for the draft. Athens, how about starting an "on the record" draft predictions thread for yourself? Kind of your own mock draft.

i take it with a user name like Athens that either he's a student there or was at Ohio U. they made it to the second round of mac bb tourney..............he's probably been 'blazed-up' for three days straight. lot's of empty pizza boxes there!

Archived