THE BROWNS BOARD

Mr. Anderson... Welcome to Arizona

????????????????????????????????????????

Did the line suddenly become one of the best in the game in '09 for one season only, or was their success in '09 largely a function of a weak schedule and finding a QB that actually could dump the ball off before the defense got to him and could actually stretch the field enough to take the pressure off the line and the running game?

That is one hate filled post you put up. He caused division amongst the fans and the front office????? Perhaps the world would have been oh so swell with Charlie and Brady running the show at QB.

If you would ever put the Lancelot armor down, you would see how this guy set the franchise back. Do you see me running around all teary eyed for Queen? Answer is no.

When some of you kids learn about football and get over the one man love affairs and Madden Ball you have going this board will get better.

If you're not an Oregon Trailer, move on. Anderson sucked, Quinn looked like he sucked and we have new blood. End of story.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or maybe Im just a BIGGER fan than you are, so I don't get your loyalty.

There you go again. Now you are BIGGER fan, because you dumped on a player you didn't like.

Love the way you have to All Caps BIGGER. It means a lot to you. Because you have a small pee pee.

Zombo

I went over to see what the people at the Arizona forums had to say and to my amusement they are happy about Anderson being signed. They blame his poor stats on our WR's but none of them mentioned anything about interceptions. I will be honest, I alway's wanted him to do good, not because he's DA but because he was a Brown's player. Now that he's off the team I could care less.

If you would ever put the Lancelot armor down, you would see how this guy set the franchise back. Do you see me running around all teary eyed for Queen? Answer is no.

When some of you kids learn about football and get over the one man love affairs and Madden Ball you have going this board will get better.

If you're not an Oregon Trailer, move on. Anderson sucked, Quinn looked like he sucked and we have new blood. End of story.

I'm happy for the guys that are gone in that they're in better situations, I'm happy for the Browns for moving on and getting past the controversy, but I'm not making imaginary poison out of DA. You like to pretend he was surrounded by a great team.... The Browns unfortunately have been one of the worst teams in the NFL for the last decade, it wasn't DA's fault. I'm glad to see that the team management is making moves to change the makeup of the team. Perhaps now they'll join the rest of the league. Perhaps you'll get over your blame placing and irrational hate of certain QBs.

I'm happy for the guys that are gone in that they're in better situations, DRUNKY

Jesus Christ give me a break kid. Do you have any idea how many guys change teams each year you little twit manlover?

Why in the fook would I want somebody who sucked ass here do well elsewhere? Do you think I had a hard on for Gerard Warren when he went to Denver to do well? How about Shawn O'Hara? I hope Queen blows worse than he did here.

I've been a rabid fan since the mid 70's and even back then when guys stayed with the same team for years I could give a shit when they are gone. Once in a awhile a guy like Greg Pruitt I would hope did well, but he was an all time great Brown and one of my favorite Browns.

I'm just jumping for joy right now over the opportunity Kam Wimbley is going to have in Oakland, gee I really hope he does well. He is actually a good guy too, not someone who cried like a little bitch out of town. DA reminds me when the punter Jeff Gossett finally left, he cried his way outta here blaming everything under the sun for why he sucked so bad and I'll never forget when Vince Cellini called him out on the news saying "just face the facts Jeff, you stunk while you were here."

DA sucked, now he's gone, end of story.

I'm happy for the guys that are gone in that they're in better situations, I'm happy for the Browns for moving on and getting past the controversy, but I'm not making imaginary poison out of DA. You like to pretend he was surrounded by a great team.... The Browns unfortunately have been one of the worst teams in the NFL for the last decade, it wasn't DA's fault. I'm glad to see that the team management is making moves to change the makeup of the team. Perhaps now they'll join the rest of the league. Perhaps you'll get over your blame placing and irrational hate of certain QBs.

Hey, maybe DA and Brady will do well,maybe they won't. I hope they do. Holmgren is betting they won't do better. He's the QB expert, not me. And IMHO the '07 Browns were a fairly decent team offensively. I'll side with Riffer that DA benefitted from a weak schedule, teams not having tape on him, and Edwards and Winslow making circus catches to make up for DA's innacuracy. The warning bells should have gone off in the Pro Bowl, where DA had the best wrs in the league to throw to, zero pass rush, and the guy still stunk royally.

Should we boo-hoo Charlie Frye, who's also a great guy and has done squat since he left the Browns?

I'll side with Riffer that DA benefitted from a weak schedule, teams not having tape on him, and Edwards and Winslow making circus catches to make up for DA's innacuracy.

I agree. I think that the league having a book on you is a big deal. That's why pitchers in baseball do so well the first time through the order. Once they've seen you...they know how to try and manipulate you. Sanchez is gonna fall back next year.

I agree. I think that the league having a book on you is a big deal. That's why pitchers in baseball do so well the first time through the order. Once they've seen you...they know how to try and manipulate you. Sanchez is gonna fall back next year.

I disagree. The league has "a book" on every QB out there after a few games. The also keep "a book" on the offense.... that's the key. Hey, they got a weak right side line, hey, their receivers run incorrect routes if you do certain things, and hey, the QB will screw up certain things if he's forced into certain situations. It's not all on the QB. If you take care of the other issues, the QB situation won't seem as extreme.

Why is this debate still going on?

Both are gone from the team. Neither really showed they could be the guy for us. Let's move on with what we have and focus on next season.

Then go to the other threads then. Those guys were here for awhile, so it is not unusual to talk about them leaving and what they both meant. Some of you guys need to start adding content instead of this nonsense. Don't read the fucking thread then.

Then go to the other threads then. Those guys were here for awhile, so it is not unusual to talk about them leaving and what they both meant. Some of you guys need to start adding content instead of this nonsense. Don't read the xxxxing thread then.

I wasn't meaning to hate on you guys Riffer, I feel like we sometimes beat a dead horse with the DA/BQ talk, that's all. No harm was intended with my post, I apologize if I came off that way.

Archived