THE BROWNS BOARD

Florida's beautiful panhandle beaches will soon be in ruin.

No, there should be MORE government intervention with a police force watching companies drill. Wait, isn't that what the people here are bitching about and what they DO NOT want to happen. Hypocrites. Still no answer on that.

I'm not sure how this became a partisan issue. The fault is 100% in the name of corporate profits and negligence.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure how this became a partisan issue. The fault is 100% in the name of corporate profits and negligence.

It became a partisan issue when people like Limbaugh and Beck claim that the environmentalists are to blame. People that don't know how to think for themselves, eat this up and blame Obama. Somehow that makes sense.

It became a partisan issue when people like Limbaugh and Beck claim that the environmentalists are to blame. People that don't know how to think for themselves, eat this up and blame Obama. Somehow that makes sense.

Out of sight, out of mind. Drill offshore where noone can see your rig and everyone will feel safe. I also have heard that they could of tapped into this oil reserve from not such a deep location, where atleast then they could send divers down to fix this mess.

The whole thing is a freaking mess and the Obama administration is still sitting on their hands.

Does anyone know if this crap in the gulf of Obama has been deemed a National emergency yet?

BP pays for the clean up, T. BP does.

And that's the best link ever. What kind of man gets their information from a site called "Rumor Mill News"?

T does.

Don't miss "news" stories, like this one:

1---Closeup, magnified copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate with analysis and witnesses......Don't miss this one!! $2 million spent to cover up birth and college docs.

2---Video of Obama's grandmother certifying his Kenyan birth.

3---Defense Intelligence government contractor's 1992 anecdotal conversation (story at the bottom) regarding Obama's communist grooming and training via elite benefactors....Mr. Fite should be subpoenaed to testify........somewhere!

BP pays for the clean up, T. BP does.

And that's the best link ever. What kind of man gets their information from a site called "Rumor Mill News"?

T does.

Don't miss "news" stories, like this one:

1---Closeup, magnified copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate with analysis and witnesses......Don't miss this one!! $2 million spent to cover up birth and college docs.

2---Video of Obama's grandmother certifying his Kenyan birth.

3---Defense Intelligence government contractor's 1992 anecdotal conversation (story at the bottom) regarding Obama's communist grooming and training via elite benefactors....Mr. Fite should be subpoenaed to testify........somewhere!

I was Testing you Heck, LOL!

Heck flunked the test again?

My, oh, my.

And he can't even muster up the answer to John's question about

"what DOES he believe in, if anything"

something like that... it's been a while since Heck is skipping and dodging

any idea that he should answer John's question.

Too bad. His answer would be quite interesting. If he really did answer it, honestly.

Archived