THE BROWNS BOARD

TAMPERING and Censorship,

BUNSofSTEEL08

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys want to Fix my name ?? How old are you 10 ? So ... pathetic Anteater and Co.

I am sure it was done in fun, but I agree with you. We shouldn't be changing posters names.

Have you ever had a friend or family memeber stop over your house that wasn't invited? You cant be mean and tell them to leave so you drop hints and say I have to be in bed soon or I have stuff to do tonight and they end up just sitting there like they have no clue what your talking about? Well....

Again.... STFU and just go home, will ya? All you do is piss and moan

waaaaaah.... I ...am Kidding... Actually Laughing about it . Yesterday When It was FreakofSTEELROIDS08... I was agitated that this place is just not real. What you read isnt even necessarily what people wrote. But Oh well... today You are a Still a little Bitch. Sad but true. ALL YOU freaking do BBF... is CRY cry cry about Steeler fans . loser mentality in Loserville. You are not a tad objective ...its all Brown Stained Glasses. At least I can see both sides of the coin and be Fair about stuff. Your big deal is constantly You in OUR House on OUR Porch in our yard. You just want a little Country Club where you can Berate Pittsburgh with nobody to tell the truth. Sad pathetic man that you are. By the way I AM AT HOME Bitch. Geez i apologize if your actually a woman... Or a Gay man. Then maybe you have an excuse to be such a whiny little Puss.

It isn't tampering or censorship. Its a message board owned by a person who has the right to do whatever they want on it.

No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list ?? Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You. Its all about you all being consumed with Bitterness. At one time your fan base was incredible... truly. Now its just sad sad and pathetic. Thats just the Plain honest truth. thats what the World thinks not just me and STEELERNATION. You guys as a whole ( and several on here are great Fans...but most ...Bitter babies) are laughingstocks. And ya try to turn it on us and me... thats kool. Doesnt Change the Fact that The WORLD ...see`s you for what you are. Your Actions Speak Volumes as to WHO Browns fan is . The Good Browns fans out there are even ashamed of You. I have heard guys like Rich say it for years. Ashamed.

No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list ?? Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You. Its all about you all being consumed with Bitterness. At one time your fan base was incredible... truly. Now its just sad sad and pathetic. Thats just the Plain honest truth. thats what the World thinks not just me and STEELERNATION. You guys as a whole ( and several on here are great Fans...but most ...Bitter babies) are laughingstocks. And ya try to turn it on us and me... thats kool. Doesnt Change the Fact that The WORLD ...see`s you for what you are. Your Actions Speak Volumes as to WHO Browns fan is . The Good Browns fans out there are even ashamed of You. I have heard guys like Rich say it for years. Ashamed.

who-cares.jpg

Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You.

Not in my part of the world.

In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.

Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.

No. A few weeks ago there was a comment about a man eating another mans ass. I still insist that was the most gay post ever! :)

But I would have to say that one moves the gay-o-meter as well.

Was that a BunsofSteal thread?

waaaaaah.... I ...am Kidding... Actually Laughing about it . Yesterday When It was FreakofSTEELROIDS08... I was agitated that this place is just not real. What you read isnt even necessarily what people wrote. But Oh well... today You are a Still a little Bitch. Sad but true. ALL YOU freaking do BBF... is CRY cry cry about Steeler fans . loser mentality in Loserville. You are not a tad objective ...its all Brown Stained Glasses.

No shit Sherlock, did you come up with that all by yourself? Look at the name of the board. It is all about the Browns.

At least I can see both sides of the coin and be Fair about stuff. Your big deal is constantly You in OUR House on OUR Porch in our yard. You just want a little Country Club where you can Berate Pittsburgh with nobody to tell the truth.

I don't think we want to berate Pittsburgh. We just want to berate Pittsburgh Steeler fans. Quit making it so easy to be beratable.

Sad pathetic man that you are. By the way I AM AT HOME Bitch. Geez i apologize if your actually a woman... Or a Gay man. Then maybe you have an excuse to be such a whiny little Puss.

(and you would have an excuse to interact with him more?

No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list

Actually, the Browns fans were 3rd on that list. And the only reason they weren't higher was because the team was losing a lot, which the fans, of course, cannot help.

?? Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You. Its all about you all being consumed with Bitterness. At one time your fan base was incredible... truly. Now its just sad sad and pathetic. Thats just the Plain honest truth. thats what the World thinks not just me and STEELERNATION. You guys as a whole ( and several on here are great Fans...but most ...Bitter babies) are laughingstocks. And ya try to turn it on us and me... thats kool. Doesnt Change the Fact that The WORLD ...see`s you for what you are. Your Actions Speak Volumes as to WHO Browns fan is . The Good Browns fans out there are even ashamed of You. I have heard guys like Rich say it for years. Ashamed.

Go ahead and show us where some neutral person in the world said that about Browns fans. Not some whiny Steeler fan whose team has been good lately yet still whines about a team who hasn't won much lately. Someone neutral.

In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.

Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.

My only clue on this is that despite the fact that Cleveland has not won a title in 46 years, and his team has won like 5 or 6 in that time, he, and many of his ilk still have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Cleveland Browns.

Oh well, you know what the psychiatrists say: "its your complex, you have to live in it. Figure out how to turn on the lights"

Best fans in NFL? Here is one person analysis. He does put Steelers at #1, Packers 2, and Browns 3rd.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/co...tory?id=3530077

My only issue with the analysis? He says the the Steeler fans are highly loyal to their team even when they suck.

The question I have is: how does he know?

In a true compliment to the Steeler organization, the fact is no one knows if the Steeler fans will stick with their team when they suck, because they have not had any prolonged period of suckage in many years. Now, if the Steelers go the next 5 years and have losing records, then their loyalty will be tested.

We know that back in the 80s when things weren't going so great after a very up period they didn't stick too hard, but that was a long time ago.

Have you ever had a friend or family memeber stop over your house that wasn't invited? You cant be mean and tell them to leave so you drop hints and say I have to be in bed soon or I have stuff to do tonight and they end up just sitting there like they have no clue what your talking about? Well....

Unless of course it's not "your house", and it's more like a public hall that you like to frequent with the idea that people can come and go whenever they like, and while they're there, the idea is to interact as much or as little as you prefer. What a dumbass analogy that was... If the Stooler fans are so hated and unwanted, then simply ban them; messing with their info is pretty childish. We all know we like to rib them, otherwise we're just cracking jokes about them to ourselves, and that takes away half the fun.

Gipper, I've posted the sell-out numbers for Three Rivers back when MARK MALONE was the QB. If that's not suffering through suckage, I don't know what is.

You may have sold out your 59,000 seat stadium, but at times there were only 35,000-40,000 showing up to the games.

And NO, having Mark Malone as your QB was by no means that bad, comparatively. For the 4 years he was the QB the Steelers had winning seasons in two of those years. The records were: 9-7, 6-10, 7-9, and 8-7.

So, lets see how things go when the Steelers have a stretch of 5-11, 4-12, 7-9, 4-12, 6-10. Then your mettle will be tested. Browns fans have certainly had their mettle tested and have passed with flying colors.

Would you like a roll of T.P. for your nose Mr. Cheesehead ? LOL... Hilarious. By the way I have been to ATL ...Charlotte...St. Louis .... Cincinnati and Buffalo the past couple yrs... and The Browns fans are not know as "Some of the Best around" in those towns. Not to mention my Old Pastor who lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packer Fan told me Cleveland fans are know as Rowdy Whiners in his circle of NFL Fans... so I guess where ever you go , you will find BOTH side of that Coin. Sorry if I got any Piss on ya man.

Archived