THE BROWNS BOARD

TAMPERING and Censorship,

BUNSofSTEEL08

Maybe we are looking at different lists. I posted the list I was talking about.

But I do notice from that list that the only "fan bases" that are listed are those of teams that have won a lot. Like someone said: the 49er fan base was "the greatest" when they were winning a lot. Where have they been lately.

And do even you realistically believe that The Indianapolis Colt fan base is "better" somehow than the Browns fan base

?

Its Forbes Gipper...and My Bad if you are looking at a different list , maybe Lier is overblown.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it has alcohol in it, I've probably tried it at least once. And mead or "honey wine" I've tried several times, and I don't much care for it. I'll put it on the level of Sake for enjoyment level. As an aside, if it has sugar in it, or has something that can be converted to sugar (corn, rice, wheat, barley) it can be fermented. I actually have a recipe for green tomato wine laying around somewhere- if you want to talk about an unappetizing idea.

PS- in the beer department I have only one rule A-B-M "anything but Miller", it's why Miller is in clear bottles- the hops & brew are so cooked and pasteurized the beer is dead as a doornail, and can't go skunky.

You mean you're not living the High Life?

Nobody out here in Indy believes me when I tell them that the spillway is a popular tourist attraction where you throw moldy bread to carp off of a bridge. hahaha

Go to Lake Mead (there's that word again) out by Vegas to see disgusting carp climbing all over each other by the docks.

Talk about creepy.

If it has alcohol in it, I've probably tried it at least once. And mead or "honey wine" I've tried several times, and I don't much care for it. I'll put it on the level of Sake for enjoyment level. As an aside, if it has sugar in it, or has something that can be converted to sugar (corn, rice, wheat, barley) it can be fermented. I actually have a recipe for green tomato wine laying around somewhere- if you want to talk about an unappetizing idea.

PS- in the beer department I have only one rule A-B-M "anything but Miller", it's why Miller is in clear bottles- the hops & brew are so cooked and pasteurized the beer is dead as a doornail, and can't go skunky.

I agree on Mead.

I do prefer Miller products over Bud products.

I thought the name changes were damn funny...and I think we should leave them. They're guests here and if they don't like how they're treated then they can go back to the hillbilly park where they belong.

Halfsane, I grew up in Steubenville Ohio - Weirton West Virginia but now I'm living in beautiful downtown Greenville, Pa. home of the powerful Thiel college Tomcats....

Peace

T.Dawg

howdy neighbors, former Wheeling, WV native here. i can relate, fwiw. :)

Yes i've drunk Mead. Still do but only on days that end in 'y'.

:D As the board's resident wino- the Brits (who invented it) have a saying you should only drink port (like I'm doing as I type) in months that have an "r" in them. But they forgot about Mayr, Juner, Jurly, and Argust.

I figured "Mom" (Kathy) was going to yell at me soon anyway, so I'll stop ...

Zombo[/b][/color]

Indeed. It seems that over the years someone has found the limit of my tolerance. I'll have to move the line.

:D As the board's resident wino- the Brits (who invented it) have a saying you should only drink port (like I'm doing as I type) in months that have an "r" in them. But they forgot about Mayr, Juner, Jurly, and Argust.

Dude now you're messing with the names of months!!!!!

Somebody's gonna get pissed off.

;)

WSS

Heh

I did taste it a couple times.

Got a recipe for Viking Mead I'll try one of these days... Steve

AH. So you WERE serious about me growing some mean stuff

in our garden ! sorry, Steve, I thought you were kidding ... @@

Heh

I did taste it a couple times.

Got a recipe for Viking Mead I'll try one of these days...

WSS

I don't think I have ever tried mead, and I also doubt that I would really like it.

But if you were to drink it I guess the best way would be to be wrapped in furs and have a helmet with horns on it on your head and have it be blustery cold outside and after you are done drinking it you should go out to rape, pillage, and plunder.

Right?

I thought the name changes were damn funny...and I think we should leave them. They're guests here and if they don't like how they're treated then they can go back to the hillbilly park where they belong.

LOL... Now I have worked in Both East and West ends of Cleveland in my days... and Talk about White Trash Hillbillys , wow I seen a Ton of them. Seriously a Ton.

that's "spicy" to you. -_-

uh oh fellas, looks like buns thinks it's a term of endearment and keeps posting just to look at it. :rolleyes:

You freakin` Moms is pretty spiCEY as well... sis-boy. :P (Since we are being Juvenile here)

I don't think I have ever tried mead, and I also doubt that I would really like it.

But if you were to drink it I guess the best way would be to be wrapped in furs and have a helmet with horns on it on your head and have it be blustery cold outside and after you are done drinking it you should go out to rape, pillage, and plunder.

Right?

Correct- and you should drink the stuff chilled damn near freezing- to kill off most of the bad taste.

You freakin` Moms is pretty spiCEY as well... sis-boy. :P (Since we are being Juvenile here)
that's funny Bunny, my Moms IS about as spicy as they come. they call her smokin' sandy...but how did you know?

speaking of mom's yours happened to call a little bit ago, said it's your turn to pick up that boy you got together, Nerf. he'll be done with community service at 5.

what say we brake it here and leave mom's off the table.

Archived