THE BROWNS BOARD

ROB RYAN

TheClevelandSound

Ryan definitely looks the part, but that's where it ends... I love his attitude and look too, but he is still a poser.. Defense is EXACTLY the same as it has been in the past.. except we have a few more sacks..

My cousin is a huge raiders fan, so I am very familiar with Ryan over in Oakland.. and their D ranked towards the bottom as well.. my cousin was not impressed, and i'm not overly thrilled either. Definitely not head coach material. And as someone stated in an earlier post, Gruden or one of Holmgren's boys would definitely come before Ryan..

GO BROWNS

I would love to see holmy/heckert pull the curtain on daboll soon since mangina does not have any balls or even worse actually endorses and approves of this kind of lame OCing...

I know its to early to tell what upper management is thinking at this point but i know what they should be thinking if both mangini and daboll dont turn their backward, over-conservative, player untrusting, negative thinking crap around quickly and permanently...mangini has done an excellent job installing discipline which is something we desperately needed when randy hired him, but he is proving to be just what the jets GM claims he is, not a high caliber HC but just merely a disciplinary trainer that slows the growth of and even strangles the offense...

Alright guys I know this is a bit off topic but no point in wasting thread space.

I was reading an article about TJ Ward and his impressiveness so far, and in the article, the writer(Cleveland writer)was almost asking for Mike Adams to start.

Abe Elam had I think 3 tackles while Adams had 7 and an interception. Has anyone else thought this?

Archived