THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Ryans a D-Cordinator

playerjdd

I am disgusted with how the defense has looked last season and this one. I know there is alot of Ryan homos out there and he is a likeable guy but he cant cut the mustard and we have to hold someone responsible. I know what kinda responses I will hear which are that he cant control the players but he actually can and must. I say off with his head!!!

I am disgusted with how the defense has looked last season and this one. I know there is alot of Ryan homos out there and he is a likeable guy but he cant cut the mustard and we have to hold someone responsible. I know what kinda responses I will hear which are that he cant control the players but he actually can and must. I say off with his head!!!

This is an idiotic post, our defense is better with him then it has been since weve come back. On top of that he's doing it with mostly journeymen and dudes in the twilights of there career. Cut the guy a break we dont have a Ray Lewis type roaming the field yet, and that is exactly what you need to make a 3-4 work, and our D-line is rotten save for Rogers and Rubin. Those happen to be the main things you need to make a 3-4 work.

FIRE THEM ALL!! FIRE EVERYBODY EVERY WEEK UNTIL WE START WINNING!!! Go look up the records, Tom Landry and Chuck Noll would have been toast if we had that sort of mentality. (Some of you apparently do) You think talent might have something to do with it? We're playing a 3-4 with linebackers- the heart of a 3-4 that other teams (Eagles, Saints) deemed expendable.

I still have to question why Boldin was so wide open all the time.. Do we play man to man ever? It just seems when a team has a 3rd and long you can bet, they are going to get a first down and the receiver is not going to have anyone within 5 yards of him. I don't know if that is coaching or personel.

MoMass was thrown to what once... I didn't hear Robiskie's name once or Stuckey.. What is the other teams D doing that we aren't or is our WR's that Bad... Wallace did not throw down field hardly at all.. and why is that... when Boldin has 3 TD's passes.

Part of me thinks that we don't have a quarter back with the balls to throw... I watched Peyton Manning throw it up to Collie who had tight coverage and bring the ball down.. I think our QB's just don't want throw it or are being told not to throw it, or don't have WR's who are getting open, I just can't see down field, be nice to though.

MoMass was thrown to what once... I didn't hear Robiskie's name once or Stuckey.. What is the other teams D doing that we aren't or is our WR's that Bad... Wallace did not throw down field hardly at all.. and why is that... when Boldin has 3 TD's passes.

Part of me thinks that we don't have a quarter back with the balls to throw... I watched Peyton Manning throw it up to Collie who had tight coverage and bring the ball down.. I think our QB's just don't want throw it or are being told not to throw it, or don't have WR's who are getting open, I just can't see down field, be nice to though.

Robiskie didn't even play and I don't think Wallace has any confidence in Stuckey.

Peyton Manning is one of the greatest QB's ever with a solid group of receivers.

And add a scary ravens defense to the equation, were not gonna throw downfield much.

I still have to question why Boldin was so wide open all the time.. Do we play man to man ever? It just seems when a team has a 3rd and long you can bet, they are going to get a first down and the receiver is not going to have anyone within 5 yards of him. I don't know if that is coaching or personnel.

Let's just say there's going to be repercussions today. It was obvious Wright could not even come close to covering Boldin- his first TD made that painfully obvious- yet nothing was done about it. Personnel or coaching- I'll let Mangini make that call.

Archived