THE BROWNS BOARD

after today's game, i'm pretty sure that

MudratDetector

The run game has improved thanks to the Hillis addition but Hillis did not come through the draft and if he gets injured we will be right where we were last year. Also this year we are committing more penalties.

Only TJ ward seems like a great pick so far. Mack has been solid. All other draft picks really have not shone, but they still have time.

I like our chances compared to last year but it all depends on how healthy Hillis can be.

this team is god awful. not sure what you guys are smoking

This is the pessimism I'm talking about.

We lose to a playoff caliber team by a TD and like others have said, if Boldin isn't on that team we probably win that game.

This team is light years ahead of what it was last year and all through the Savage/Crennel years. You're looking at the L column only instead of looking at the effort as a whole.

I hate that we're 0 - 3 when we should be 2 - 1 but I'm looking at as much positive as I can instead of calling for coaches heads or saying this team is "god awful" as you put it.

This team is headed in the right direction, we're just not there yet.

As for the Steeler trolls who come in here to gloat about being 3 - 0. Go xxxx yourselves.

What does that make the 3-0 Chiefs? 2-1 Bucs? 2-1 Ravens? We should have beaten all 3 of them.

Were competing, just haven't found a way to close out the game yet....were light years ahead of were we were this time last year.

yeah, i mean i can definately see where your team is light years ahead of last year.

i mean last year at this time they were a pathetic 0-3 and now.......................well..................still 0-3.

man, if that ain't progress, i don't know what is.

hmm. Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Todd Heap, Joe Flacco, D.Mason, and TJ..

Horrible?

We gave the Raven's their first offensive touchdown in three games. There's something to be happy about.

gotta love fans that prove each other wrong. YES! baltimore's offense is horrible. they have plenty of names that just aren't producing and alot of it has to do with the poor play of flacco. mason, boldin, heap, and housh ALL rely on flacco to get them the ball........something he just hasn't been able to do this year. and as your fellow brownie just pointed out.....................for being such a high powered offense, they didn't score a TD till the 3rd week of the season.

This is the pessimism I'm talking about.

We lose to a playoff caliber team by a TD and like others have said, if Boldin isn't on that team we probably win that game.

As for the Steeler trolls who come in here to gloat about being 3 - 0. Go xxxx yourselves.

good teams find ways to win close games.

bad teams find ways to lose close games.

yeah, i mean i can definately see where your team is light years ahead of last year.

i mean last year at this time they were a pathetic 0-3 and now.......................well..................still 0-3.

man, if that ain't progress, i don't know what is.

yet, they still beat your sorry ass team last year.

good teams find ways to win close games.

bad teams find ways to lose close games.

Not gonna disagree with you because that's true.

I'm not happy that we lost but I'm happy with the way we fought the whole game and even led at one point.

I know you're a Steelers fan and will probably say yes, but can you honestly say the Browns look worse than they have in the past? This team is much improved and we just have to learn to finish games. Crawl before you can walk, hence why I said we're a team that is not THERE yet.

There's a lot of football left to be played and who knows what will happen.

The Browns are really proud of beating Pittsburgh once in the last decade. What a football team! They can't even go 8-8, they can't make the playoffs, they have zero Super Bowls. They are the jealous little twit in the AFC North.

Browns fans talk tough in the offseason but fall on their faces when the regular season starts. shut up already about my 3-0 Steelers you pukes. Try winning a game.LOL

another newbie steeler fan to this board. the browns board. nothing but class.

yet, they still beat your sorry ass team last year.

yeah, congrats. that's 3 times in a 10 year span. (to our 18 wins in same time span)

be proud bronwie, be proud.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

The Browns are really proud of beating Pittsburgh once in the last decade. What a football team! They can't even go 8-8, they can't make the playoffs, they have zero Super Bowls. They are the jealous little twit in the AFC North.

Browns fans talk tough in the offseason but fall on their faces when the regular season starts. shut up already about my 3-0 Steelers you pukes. Try winning a game.LOL

And yet you come on here acting tough and shit. You're just some punk.

please wear your browns jersey to the game in Pittsburgh in a few weeks. We'd like to laugh at you on the JumboTron..

we are not going to beat you up, just laugh at you and your team.

It' ridiculous how much shit you and everyone on here talks about each other, when in real life must wouldn't do a thing.

You are on the INTERNET and this is browns forum, so talk about football related topics. Nobody but you wants to read this crap.

We still beat you with Rapelisburger as QB. I bet you don't have the nuts to show up here when we beat you again. Typical bandwagon squealer fag.

as i said, congrats. that makes it 3 wins to 18 in the same timespan. and look how proud you are of just that insignificant win.

did it change your season?

did it get you into the playoffs?

do you have more that a snowballs chance in hell of doing it regularly?

in case you didn't know, the answer to all three is NO.

but i will say this about the Steelers, it's VERY telling when another team feels great about actually beating another team. if one insignificant win makes u that proud it's only cause you feel like david looking up at goliath.

The Browns may not have wins right now, but at least they have players you can care about as a fan. The rest of the AFC North has big name thugs, rapists, cheaters, etc. It won't happen right away, but the Browns organization is building things the right way.

come on now, i know you guys are gonna kick this horse till it decomposes......but no matter what you think of Ben or Harrison we have plenty of character guys on our team.

Troy

Ward

Kiesel

Smith

Farrior

Miller

Woodley

you just sound petty now.

Archived