THE BROWNS BOARD

Jerome Harrison traded for Mike Bell (Jay Glazer reporting)

St. Louis Browns

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO: First you need a WR who is brave enough to come across the middle, MoMass, & Robiskie dont have large enough onions to perform that task. And they need to protect Cribbs, he takes enough shots on special teams.

I agree....I am to the point I would just forget Robo...go with Stuckey or Mitchell. I say play Moore a lot more....I think he would be great out of the slot.

If you don't have speed and guys who can get open, then you need guys who have good hands and can catch in traffic, and Moore has displayed that.

I think Moore could be a star in this league if given the targets. The only way to 80 catches is to have it thrown your way at least 80 times.

I agree....I am to the point I would just forget Robo...go with Stuckey or Mitchell. I say play Moore a lot more....I think he would be great out of the slot.

If you don't have speed and guys who can get open, then you need guys who have good hands and can catch in traffic, and Moore has displayed that.

I think Moore could be a star in this league if given the targets. The only way to 80 catches is to have it thrown your way at least 80 times.

Peen, I saw Stuckey open a lot last week when I was at the game. Can anyone else who was there corroborate that?

Peen, I saw Stuckey open a lot last week when I was at the game. Can anyone else who was there corroborate that?

I was at the game, but to be honest, at games, I don't watch players, I just watch the ball and sip my beer.

Here is the deal as I see it. Trading Harrison for Bell was a clean out manuever. Harrison has way more upside but must have been making noise. We have no receiving corps and really nothing behind Hillis as a runner thus NO yard threat at rb now. OL is good, McCoy is a qb in training and the D is adequate against the four weak offensive teams played.

Mangini, Heckert and Holmgren are doing a reasonable job replacing all the garbage Sewage added ............but the lack of skill players make recovery at least a two year proposition

IMO: First you need a WR who is brave enough to come across the middle, MoMass, & Robiskie dont have large enough onions to perform that task. And they need to protect Cribbs, he takes enough shots on special teams. T

Oh, come on. I can't imagine MoMass and Robo saying "farc you, coach, I'm not going over the middle on a slant. That's bs,"

I'm looking for some short, quick patterns over the middle before int's happen on the many flare outs to the sidelines...

I have NO idea what's going on with Robiskie, but I like Moore...a LOT! I also think Stuckey's starting to show something & calfoxwc & I agree on the quick slant patterns. Those short sideline patterns have ALWAYS scared the hell out of me...Miss that throw a little bit or timing a little off & it's 6 points the other way.

Mike

Archived