THE BROWNS BOARD

Blackout in Jacksonville?

bringbackbrownie2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to fear, blackout applies to jax market only.

Yeah, and in SW Ohio that titanic struggle between the Bungles and the (Counterfeit) Bills isn't going to sell out either- which means the Browns are on network TV. :)

OTOH, that's starting to get me worried- the only potential Browns blackout in SW Ohio is if (as usual) 10,000+ Browns fans don't help the Fairweather Queen City Kitty fans sell out their stadium. May actually have to buy a ticket and make the 50 mile road trip to the game.

Yeah, and in SW Ohio that titanic struggle between the Bungles and the (Counterfeit) Bills isn't going to sell out either- which means the Browns are on network TV. :)

OTOH, that's starting to get me worried- the only potential Browns blackout in SW Ohio is if (as usual) 10,000+ Browns fans don't help the Fairweather Queen City Kitty fans sell out their stadium. May actually have to buy a ticket and make the 50 mile road trip to the game.

Been a pretty good season in central Ohio for Brown's games televised on local stations. With the bungles circling the drain and the Brown's on the rise, Cleveland has been the pick and it should remain that

way for the remainder.

Your so ignorant. We've sold out every game this year so far. Do your research before trying to talk smack. Why don't you go cry about Lebron some more!

you dumbass, he wasn't implying that only jacksonville has blackouts. he was saying that in this game, only jacksonville would be blacked out. they're fans suck and they don't deserve a team.

edit: ok, not all their fans suck. however, i do have a problem with a fan base who struggles to sell out games every year. even if they do sell out, there is still a section of about 5000 (i think) seats that they cover up with a tarp every week so that they don't have to sell the tickets. that's why i have a problem with them.

Of course you would. Even though the raiders have had way more blackouts then us. I think last week was their first televised game in 50 something straight home game. Just keep going by what the media tells you fag.

Fag? Personal insults from some red neck cracker? Damn.

Of all the cities to put an NFL team, the league and their infinite wisdom put a team in Jacksonville, FL???

It safe to say that if any team would be relocated the Jags would be the most likely to be moved.

If so, where will the Jacksonville Jaguars end up?

A. Los Angeles

B. San Antonio

C. Toronto

D. Mexico City

E. Anywhere but north Florida

Of all the cities to put an NFL team, the league and their infinite wisdom put a team in Jacksonville, FL???

It safe to say that if any team would be relocated the Jags would be the most likely to be moved.

If so, where will the Jacksonville Jaguars end up?

A. Los Angeles

B. San Antonio

C. Toronto

D. Mexico City

E. Anywhere but north Florida

Your so ignorant its sad. Just continue to pollute your garbage city.

The Jaguars won't get a sellout and havn't had a sellout for a long time. There's a difference between a sellout & non-blackout. The Jaguars will get the blackout lifted with the extension, but there will be many empty seats between the 30 yard lines in the first two levels. Those are club seats that don't count towards the blackout number. I watched your game with the Jets on replay and there were plenty of club seats not being occupied. Whether they were sold or not I do not know. But there were many empty.

I'd say the odds are very good the Jags will be moving to LA in the near future.

No offense, but thats not an acurate at all, most teams move because of Stadium issues. Actually all the NFL relocations have been due to Stadium Conflicts. The most likely teams to move right now are the Vikings, Chargers, and Raiders. That's not to say if Jacksonville where to continuee its trouble selling out that they wouldn't be at risk to loose the team. But as it stands right now Jacksonville has made HUGE strides to prove it is a viable NFL market. For expamle the Naming rights for Everbank Filed and the Naming rights for the Blue Cross Practice Field, sold every game this year out, and much more.

Teams don't relocate because of 1 year of bad ticket sales.

No offense, but thats not an acurate at all, most teams move because of Stadium issues. Actually all the NFL relocations have been due to Stadium Conflicts. The most likely teams to move right now are the Vikings, Chargers, and Raiders. That's not to say if Jacksonville where to continuee its trouble selling out that they wouldn't be at risk to loose the team. But as it stands right now Jacksonville has made HUGE strides to prove it is a viable NFL market. For expamle the Naming rights for Everbank Filed and the Naming rights for the Blue Cross Practice Field, sold every game this year out, and much more.

Teams don't relocate because of 1 year of bad ticket sales.

Their just sour because their city is the boil on the ass of life.

Archived