THE BROWNS BOARD

Damn straight. You won't believe Tomlin's idiocy on Harrison's fines for dangerous helmet shots

calfoxwc

It wasn't a late hit call so releasing the ball makes no difference. If you lower your head (or lead with your head whatever you want to call it) the refs will call it every time. That's why he was fined. That is why he keeps getting fined. You can still hit hard and continue being a physical player without leading with your head.. The browns defense hits hard yet stays within the rules like the other 30 teams in the league that play by the rules.. Harrison, Hines Ward, and Tomlin can cry and moan all they want but the bottom line is that if Harrison doesn't want to get fined, he should play by the rules...

Waht a Load of S***...EVERY Defense has guys that Hit with a part of the Helmet....dont act like PITTSBURGH is the Only team that has this issue. Did you Play ?? I Know in Warren we were taught to "Put our Head in there" Not SPEAR .... But look at your Target and Hit it. Helmet to Helmet I understand that (Though MANY Times its nobodys FAULT...as BOTH Players are moving thier heads.) But Helmet to Back , Leg , Chest ?? on an UPRIGHT Target who is trying to Beat your teams A** ??? Whatever... thats Not Football. Get out the Powder Puffs you "panty~wastes" !!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems to me that we already did have a player get fined for a similar such hit on a bengals player and guess what...? He didn't get fined again all season since that game (game 3 i believe). Which to me tells me that he learned the rules and guidelines that are entailed in the rules which BTW are NOT new rules they are just buckling down on enforcing them more this year. Maybe that has to do with the new 18 game schedule I don't know but these supposed "new" rules all you Steeler Trolls are bitching about have been around for several years. Go cry in your panzy azz, rapist milk and find somewhere better than a BROWNS board to post your crap. ( I know I know you chose a crap team so you feel like you can be a part of something special by hanging around here all day...)

And TJ Ward will get fined again... He was close Sunday on one hit. Hes a Beastly Tackler man. It will come. Look at his College highlights.... LOTS of Helmet shots.

Waht a Load of S***...EVERY Defense has guys that Hit with a part of the Helmet....dont act like PITTSBURGH is the Only team that has this issue. Did you Play ?? I Know in Warren we were taught to "Put our Head in there" Not SPEAR .... But look at your Target and Hit it. Helmet to Helmet I understand that (Though MANY Times its nobodys FAULT...as BOTH Players are moving thier heads.) But Helmet to Back , Leg , Chest ?? on an UPRIGHT Target who is trying to Beat your teams A** ??? Whatever... thats Not Football. Get out the Powder Puffs you "panty~wastes" !!

Actually, the only puffing going on here is by you:

windowslivewriterpufferfish-229arothron-meleagris-by-nps-12.jpg

Let's face it, your boy James....our boy really, because he went to High School not 3 miles from where I sit....is probably soon going to learn a lesson he may regret. You go helmet first on a tackle and hit it like a ramrod it is very likely that it will be your vertebrae that gets snapped. So be it if that is what he.....and apparently you....want.

Fxxk james harrison. and Fxxk tomlin for even making those stupid comments. now we got hines ward popping off about everything from sucking ben's cock to why everyone hates him and the steelers. hey hines: maybe it's because you were voted the dirtiest player in the league by your peers and everyone knows that the steelers have been the dirtiest team for over 40 years.

harrison is a marked man. lead with your helmet james and you'll get flagged and fined every time. if you can't make the change then retire like you had threatened to do before. oh, but wait, he couldn't do that. that would mean he'd have to pull his kids out of either South Central School for THugs or Bronx School for Bitches. how about take your Fing money and use it to burn your meth with. it's obvious you have no control. get some counseling freakin dummy.

And TJ Ward will get fined again... He was close Sunday on one hit. Hes a Beastly Tackler man. It will come. Look at his College highlights.... LOTS of Helmet shots.

You say that but our guy has one fine while your guy has 4 this year...and our guys fine came near the beginning of the season not every other week...

That wont work on these trolls. No matter how much of they're life they waste here they will never, ever, ever, realize how big of hypocrites they actually are.

It's like you tell them hey, get off the Browns board if your only going to bitch about what we write but nope. They're still here. Even when the squeelers are playing football and theres 2 min left in the 4th quarter and the scores tied, they are still here bitching about what us Browns fans write on these Browns forums rather then watching the team they rep from 2 states away finish out the game.

... Seriously. If a Steeler Fan is ON Your Board DURING A Steeler game... Not So Sure about his commitment to the Steelers. But if you seriously dont want any Steeler Fans here. STOP talking about Pittsburgh. Go on our Boards you dont see 3 or 4 Browns Topics running all the time. You guys never quit. Disparaging BS Get the F*** Over our Team. Talk about the Browns... and most of our Fans wont have anything important to talk about here. Your Choice...My guess is most of you guys cant Leave it alone....its been going on too long.

... Seriously. If a Steeler Fan is ON Your Board DURING A Steeler game... Not So Sure about his commitment to the Steelers. But if you seriously dont want any Steeler Fans here. STOP talking about Pittsburgh. Go on our Boards you dont see 3 or 4 Browns Topics running all the time. You guys never quit. Disparaging BS Get the F*** Over our Team. Talk about the Browns... and most of our Fans wont have anything important to talk about here. Your Choice...My guess is most of you guys cant Leave it alone....its been going on too long.

Take your extremely xxxxed up capitalization methods elsewhere, no one wants you here.

Tomlin may think about staying silent on Harrisons troubles instead of making foolish statements.

This really shows that the success of the Steelers has come from the front office and not with from their head coaches.

Lol....you don't see any browns topics on your boards cause we get banned immediately for acting anything but respectful. U can't deal with dissent....yet here you are defending this terrible show of an NFL player whining and crying about the injustice. Its not like he's the only one getting fined, other player just happen to possess the intelligence to stop ducking their heads.

I absolutely love harrisson on wpxi saying he thinks he's doing nothing wrong. This guy is a xxxxing genious.....if that's what you "think", yet are getting fined for doing the wrong thing, any reasonable person with an iq above a grapefruit may "think" that perhaps he was wrong on what constitutes a legal hit. Not him.....stories every week ande alll day on the fan whining and crying about it. Waaaaaaaaah......I hope the suspension is next for this mental midget....

What's even funnier is the stoopid stool fans that call vinny and cook and cry about the injustice. The anger and miaunerstanding that is constantly displayed by ignorant fans is amusing enough to keep me laughing tilll next season.

In short....this is our board.....we post what we want want. Don't like it, get the xxxx out. At lleast you get a voice here, unlike us at your pussy little gloves on forums that can't deal with smarter fans

Bottom Line is its Bull S*** Sissification of the NFL. Wait till the Browns Defense Grows uo and starts Rockin People... You guys wont feel the same way anymore. The Hit Sunday ? As he is releasing the Ball ... come on P***Y BS ! And If Ben was on the recieving end... which he ofttimes is... Then so be it. And In BRs career ...he has just next to No Roughing the Passer called in his favor. Candy~A** Society is taking over.

jeez, i guess its your time of the month. There is absolutely no reason for helmet to helmet contact, it is unacceptable. Screw fines, suspensions should be given on the spot. While in college, ESPN college football analyst Merril Hoge took so many hard hits and concussions that he forgot how to read. Fine, if you think being intimidating is worth seriously injuring players, IF not paralyzing them and ruining the rest of their lives, than I think you should remember that football is an entertainment business, not a fight to the death. Sure, players are payed good money to play hard, BUT you can play hard without putting other players health and safety at risk. Next time Harrison pulls any of this shit, he should be done for the season, no questions asked.

You say that but our guy has one fine while your guy has 4 this year...and our guys fine came near the beginning of the season not every other week...

Just saying... Hes a Nice player man. But he will Blast someone. And Its a BS rule to start with... The Hit on Fitz Sunday has been a Staple of the NFL for years.

jeez, i guess its your time of the month. There is absolutely no reason for helmet to helmet contact, it is unacceptable. Screw fines, suspensions should be given on the spot. While in college, ESPN college football analyst Merril Hoge took so many hard hits and concussions that he forgot how to read. Fine, if you think being intimidating is worth seriously injuring players, IF not paralyzing them and ruining the rest of their lives, than I think you should remember that football is an entertainment business, not a fight to the death. Sure, players are payed good money to play hard, BUT you can play hard without putting other players health and safety at risk. Next time Harrison pulls any of this shit, he should be done for the season, no questions asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DLQQHf9nCg

Been this way Forever dude....

TJ Ward should still be suspended for the his helmet-to-helmet hit on Mendenhall back in week 5.

TJ Ward should still be suspended for the his helmet-to-helmet hit on Mendenhall back in week 5.

TJ Ward only did it because James Harrison did it not once, but twice in that game. He injured our two best receivers. And James Harrison does it on purpose, he has clearly stated he will continue to do it. That's an asshole for you, "I like hurting guys and I will continue to do so, despite getting fined 125k." that just about sums it up.

So let me get this straight. Harrison doesn't deserve to me fined period, but our player deserves to be suspended for a his he laid on a runner, not a defenseless receiver? That makes alot of sense. Stop your bitching and just pray that thug Harrison doesn't get suspended next week after he lays a dirty hit on someone else.

So let me get this straight. Harrison doesn't deserve to me fined period, but our player deserves to be suspended for a his he laid on a runner, not a defenseless receiver? That makes alot of sense. Stop your bitching and just pray that thug Harrison doesn't get suspended next week after he lays a dirty hit on someone else.

I pray to God you aren't really this dumb.

I will walk you through this, but I'm sure even that won't help you....First of all, he was talking about all helmet-to-helmet contact. Therefore if the player was defenseless or not or catching the ball or not is irrelavant..... Also, I never said anything of the like of "Harrison doesn't deserve to me fined period" so your wrong again....Third of all you completely missed my sarcastic point of pointing out he wanted players suspended on the spot for helmet-to-helmet hits while having TJ ward is his sig.

Now there's hypocrisy defined.....lmao.

Gene pool is shallow over here guys....years of impregnating your sisters will do that to a population.

bam! the shit has hit the fan! Any Steelers fans here, you have absolutely no argument. The NFL's worst offender is on your team and he admitted that will continue to play dirty.

TJ Ward only did it because James Harrison did it not once, but twice in that game. He injured our two best receivers. And James Harrison does it on purpose, he has clearly stated he will continue to do it. That's an asshole for you, "I like hurting guys and I will continue to do so, despite getting fined 125k." that just about sums it up.

Defend Rodney Harrison Jr. all you want.......

Hitting with the intent to dish out pain is the goal of all defenders. I really hope you know that.

Defend Rodney Harrison Jr. all you want.......

Hitting with the intent to dish out pain is the goal of all defenders. I really hope you know that.

thats fine, thats fine (I just went into Derek Anderson mode lol). There is a fine line between hitting with the intent to dish out pain and hitting with the intent to paralyze. I don't care what team you like, if you can't agree with that fact, you are clearly in denial.

thats fine, thats fine (I just went into Derek Anderson mode lol). There is a fine line between hitting with the intent to dish out pain and hitting with the intent to paralyze. I don't care what team you like, if you can't agree with that fact, you are clearly in denial.

I don't think any player purposely goes out and tries paralyzing people. It's one thing to carelessly make hits or going overboard in trying to make a big hit, but all these players are human, not satan spawns. They all have families and many players are friends with eachother even if they play for huge rivals. Players can do dumb things in the heat of the moment in a big game, but I don't think any of them try something as evil as trying to paralyze another player.

The biggest problem I have with Goodell's fines are they are inconsistantly applied and the amounts follow no sort of model. Even if I disagree with his softening of the game just so he can justify an 18 game season, I could atleast respect his actions if he is fair and consistant about them. Another problem is Goodell tried make all these changes in hitting in the middle of a season with less than a week. That's bound to cause confusion.

I have no problem with TJ Ward's hit on Mendenhall. Same with his it on Shipley. Shipley ducked his head, that's not Ward's fault. Ward tried throwing a forearm and shoulder to his chest and make him drop the TD. That's kinda his job. If Shipley would have just bounced off Ward's hit and caught the TD there would have been no flag or fine. It only happend because he went down with an injury. But Ward has looked great so far this season, and could prove to be a great steal lasting until the 2nd round.

I don't think any player purposely goes out and tries paralyzing people. It's one thing to carelessly make hits or going overboard in trying to make a big hit, but all these players are human, not satan spawns. They all have families and many players are friends with eachother even if they play for huge rivals. Players can do dumb things in the heat of the moment in a big game, but I don't think any of them try something as evil as trying to paralyze another player.

The biggest problem I have with Goodell's fines are they are inconsistantly applied and the amounts follow no sort of model. Even if I disagree with his softening of the game just so he can justify an 18 game season, I could atleast respect his actions if he is fair and consistant about them. Another problem is Goodell tried make all these changes in hitting in the middle of a season with less than a week. That's bound to cause confusion.

I have no problem with TJ Ward's hit on Mendenhall. Same with his it on Shipley. Shipley ducked his head, that's not Ward's fault. Ward tried throwing a forearm and shoulder to his chest and make him drop the TD. That's kinda his job. If Shipley would have just bounced off Ward's hit and caught the TD there would have been no flag or fine. It only happend because he went down with an injury. But Ward has looked great so far this season, and could prove to be a great steal lasting until the 2nd round.

im too tired to argue about this.. all i have to say is why hit the head when u can hit the shoulders and came the same result, a tackle.

im too tired to argue about this.. all i have to say is why hit the head when u can hit the shoulders and came the same result, a tackle.

Archived