THE BROWNS BOARD

Damn straight. You won't believe Tomlin's idiocy on Harrison's fines for dangerous helmet shots

calfoxwc

im too tired to argue about this.. all i have to say is why hit the head when u can hit the shoulders and came the same result, a tackle.

I wasn't arguing anything. I just said I don't think players purposlely try paralyzing eachother, complained about Goodell's inconsitancies and defened and complimented TJ Ward.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't arguing anything. I just said I don't think players purposlely try paralyzing eachother, complained about Goodell's inconsitancies and defened and complimented TJ Ward.

No play goes out to paralyze someone, but as Harrison has publicly stated his goal is to go out and injure key players when ever he can, at least so that they are out for the rest of the game. Plus when you add in the fact that he believes that he isn't doing anything wrong and that he's doing NOTHING to change the way he plays it isn't a wonder to see why he is being made an example of.

No I am not dumb. I'm not the one rooting around on an opponents forum and I am sorry that I find it hard to pick up "text sarcasm" but it is not my strong suit. Also even though he may have been talking about ALL head to head hits, the only illegal ones are on QB's and defenseless wide receivers which was what I was talking about and which is the focus of this topic in general.

No play goes out to paralyze someone, but as Harrison has publicly stated his goal is to go out and injure key players when ever he can, at least so that they are out for the rest of the game. Plus when you add in the fact that he believes that he isn't doing anything wrong and that he's doing NOTHING to change the way he plays it isn't a wonder to see why he is being made an example of.

No I am not dumb. I'm not the one rooting around on an opponents forum and I am sorry that I find it hard to pick up "text sarcasm" but it is not my strong suit. Also even though he may have been talking about ALL head to head hits, the only illegal ones are on QB's and defenseless wide receivers which was what I was talking about and which is the focus of this topic in general.

Well this is just wrong. Harrison said he wants to "hurt" people and not "injure". He made that a point. Which is what he should do. Which is why the hardest hitting defensive players are beneficial to their team.

And how our defense should play.

Well this is just wrong. Harrison said he wants to "hurt" people and not "injure". He made that a point. Which is what he should do. Which is why the hardest hitting defensive players are beneficial to their team.

yes well there is a problem when one player (James Harrison) is causing HEAD injuries to other players almost weekly.

He gets fined weekly, but i don't think he is causing head injuries weekly. In fact, i think only Mass and Cribbs were the only one's hurt.

yeah well that's two more players hurt than should have been hurt. Once again, I will not feel ONE ounce of sorrow for James Harrison when he hurts his neck and/or spinal cord delivering these helmet-to-helmet hits. It will happen soon or later, and when the time comes, I will not be surprised, nor will I feel bad for him.

Why do you take this personally. Cribbs and Harrison are buds. Cribbs knows not to take it personally. You and I are just fans. I don't want anyone hurt, Harrison included. But I like tough football and Harrison plays it tough. They are coming after him this year. These hits have been happening for many many years.

Cribbs wants the Browns defense to play like Harrsion, and so should all of us.

yeah well that's two more players hurt than should have been hurt. Once again, I will not feel ONE ounce of sorrow for James Harrison when he hurts his neck and/or spinal cord delivering these helmet-to-helmet hits. It will happen soon or later, and when the time comes, I will not be surprised, nor will I feel bad for him.

Cribbs defended Harrison's hit on him. I would think you would understand this but a "helmet-to-helmet" his doesn't automatically mean "spearing". Spearing is when you use the top most part of your helmet to hit. It's difficult for players to do this if they tried becasue you have no ability to see what your hitting and that along with the time it takes to lower your helmet to a complete 90 degree angle will make for a lot of missed tackles with the ability of offensive skill players in todays NFL. The guy in your sig has already had his fair share of helmet-to-helmet hits so I don't see why you are so bitter about Harrison's hits.

It's one thing to be against spearing and purposely trying to paralyze players. It's another thing to whine about big hits from rival players while having your sig show off a guy who does the same things but for your team. If any bit of helmet-to-helmet contact between players truly gets you this butthurt I suggest you stop watching football and see if ESPN2 is airing any tennis or soccer matches.

He said that he wants to hurt them enough to put them out for the game and even next week. That is called an injury!

No one is buying that. We all know you are a complete moron, you make it apparent in every post.

ok... coming from A Little baby poster like you whatever. I been here for years and People know I am far from a Moron. I am very fair with you guy... the vast majority of Browns fans know that. You... are a joke.

ok... coming from A Little baby poster like you whatever. I been here for years and People know I am far from a Moron. I am very fair with you guy... the vast majority of Browns fans know that. You... are a joke.

You've been posting here for years so that makes you intelligent? I'm a new user to this board so what I say is "whatever"? :lol: Gotta love the logic of steeler trolls who live on the Browns board. You know how many posts I have on a steelers forum? 0. You are sad.

You've been posting here for years so that makes you intelligent? I'm a new user to this board so what I say is "whatever"? :lol: Gotta love the logic of steeler trolls who live on the Browns board. You know how many posts I have on a steelers forum? 0. You are sad.

Ask around Dickweed... I am NO Troll. I respect the Browns and Your Teams History. I am Fair... if not a tad loud at times. You are as stated a Joke. They would EAT you alive on a Steeler Forum... Because you are a Dumb***. And Since YOU haven't heard the story. My Friends at Work (Browns Fans) Asked me to join here years ago...said I would enjoy the Football banter... And I do a lotta good guys here (a tad More are indeed...Dickweeds like you...but its fun) I average less than 4 posts a day so not here long just in and out about 4 days a week. I dont "Live: here. I go to Steeler Boards as well... Did YOU know you can surf the web on MORE than ONE site at a time ?? Really you can !! You are just a bitter little Woman~like fan dude. Sad little pathetic wimp.

Archived