THE BROWNS BOARD

Speedyd900rr

I didn't see this posted so here it is.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6174921

James Harrison has more back surgeryEmail Print Comments56 By James Walker

ESPN.com

Archive

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison had his second back surgery in two weeks, his agent confirmed. But Wednesday's procedure was minor and they don't expect any further complications.

"It's really nothing more than a follow-up to the previous procedure," said Harrison's agent, Bill Parise. "It's nothing new or nothing crazy at all."

AFC North blog

ESPN.com's James Walker writes about all things AFC North in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

The four-time Pro Bowler had his first surgery on Feb. 21 to remove part of a herniated disk in his lower back. But Harrison later announced on his Facebook page that he's getting another surgery Wednesday to clean up the previous procedure.

The original timeline for recovery was about five weeks. But Parise said Wednesday it's now probably closer to six weeks until Harrison will be 100 percent.

"It's just one extra week; that's all we lost there," Parise said of Harrison's rehab. "We don't anticipate any delays in his training or his reporting. James' health will not be an issue at all. He should be good."

Harrison became the second player in Steelers history to record double-digit sacks in three consecutive years. Last season he recorded 100 tackles, 10.5 sacks, two interceptions and six forced fumbles, while helping the Steelers advance to Super Bowl XLV, where they lost to the Green Bay Packers.

James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You fellas just can't help yourselves. It's been pretty void of Steeler threads around here UNTIL NOW and karma he says. Routine back clean up and he's smaller guy in stature so his back takes more of a beating that other LB's because of his leverage and the weight on his top half when going against the big tackles.

Dont really care much, so he has surgery and he leads with his helemet and threatens to quit the game when told not to do so, dont have much to say on him or this topic...All i can see is a bunch of Pissburgh trolls coming in here to bitch and moan..

lmao@the steeler troll police officers who monitor this board daily like true morons who have ocd and are extremely sensitive to all anti-steeler related topics on cleveland browns boards.

becareful what you say about the steelers, browns fans. remember, big steeler brother is watching you! :lol:

lmao@the steeler troll police officers who monitor this board daily like true morons who have ocd and are extremely sensitive to all anti-steeler related topics on cleveland browns boards.

becareful what you say about the steelers, browns fans. remember, big steeler brother is watching you! :lol:

I read on occasion. I came to the board and saw "karma" and assumed it was Steeler related or a obnoxious hate thread featuring X player who shamed the Browns. It's the same old bs around here and once again you all can't help yourselves. A Browns thread is posted on my Steeler board twice a year, maybe 3 times. On this board it's almost daily and that is laugh worthy.

I read on occasion. I came to the board and saw "karma" and assumed it was Steeler related or a obnoxious hate thread featuring X player who shamed the Browns. It's the same old bs around here and once again you all can't help yourselves. A Browns thread is posted on my Steeler board twice a year, maybe 3 times. On this board it's almost daily and that is laugh worthy.

Herein lies proof your nothing but a scumbag typical troll...theres nothing you can do to convince Myself or anyone else otherwise...your a typical fraud, wich most Stooler fans are, and Stooler fans prove it with each immature post they make, Go Eff yourself HOMOTARD!

Get off your high horse. You know damn well that a spinal injury isn't the slightest bit surprising considering how much the guy leads with the top of his helmet.

Also, it really doesn't bug you that he still makes hits like that and says that he'll continue to do so? I wouldn't be happy if TJ Ward started leading with his helmet as much as this guy does. They're both talented players and playing like that is only gonna shorten their time as a player.

The reason for that is that Browns fans don't give a shit about trolling on the Steeler board, but to Steeler fans, the Browns are the be all and end all of existance.

Harrison has 2 back surgeries and you laugh it off. Fine. We don't really give a shit if he breaks his F**ing back.

He is a system player anyway. If he ends up at Edwin Shaw, fine. The Steelers (LeBeau) will probably just find another guy who is capable of being successful in that system but no where else.

I didn't see this posted so here it is.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6174921

James Harrison has more back surgeryEmail Print Comments56 By James Walker

ESPN.com

Archive

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison had his second back surgery in two weeks, his agent confirmed. But Wednesday's procedure was minor and they don't expect any further complications.

"It's really nothing more than a follow-up to the previous procedure," said Harrison's agent, Bill Parise. "It's nothing new or nothing crazy at all."

AFC North blog

ESPN.com's James Walker writes about all things AFC North in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

The four-time Pro Bowler had his first surgery on Feb. 21 to remove part of a herniated disk in his lower back. But Harrison later announced on his Facebook page that he's getting another surgery Wednesday to clean up the previous procedure.

The original timeline for recovery was about five weeks. But Parise said Wednesday it's now probably closer to six weeks until Harrison will be 100 percent.

"It's just one extra week; that's all we lost there," Parise said of Harrison's rehab. "We don't anticipate any delays in his training or his reporting. James' health will not be an issue at all. He should be good."

Harrison became the second player in Steelers history to record double-digit sacks in three consecutive years. Last season he recorded 100 tackles, 10.5 sacks, two interceptions and six forced fumbles, while helping the Steelers advance to Super Bowl XLV, where they lost to the Green Bay Packers.

James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com.

He's about the age where the roided out Steelers fall apart.

Ten years from now he'll be under a bridge, in a high speed chase with local authorities or crushed by wood.

Zombo

You read everyday. You are always one of the first three or four posters to almost any Squeeler thread.

why is this a topic for a "browns board?"

what is the fascination with the Steelers that the browns fans have? Are they jealous of Harrison's Super Bowl rings?

In case you didn't notice, Harrison with his alleged dirty play knocked two of the Browns out of the same game.

That "dirty play" affected the Browns. Why wouldn't Browns fans talk about him?

I think the Thread would probably have been better titled "Payback's a bitch".

I mean, if you lead your tackling with the crown of your helmet, it is no surprise that you suffer spinal injuries.

why is this a topic for a "browns board?"

what is the fascination with the Steelers that the browns fans have? Are they jealous of Harrison's Super Bowl rings?

Has there ever been a discussion where a Steeler fan didn't bring up Super Bowl rings?

It's not even fun to argue with them anymore, they never bring anything new to the table.

You read everyday. You are always one of the first three or four posters to almost any Squeeler thread.

I don't, especially in the off season and actually haven't been on the board for the better part of the last month. I'd also like to point out that neither of my posts above are trolling. Now with Gipper, I wasn't talking about Browns fans posting on my primary board. I was talking about Browns related threads period. Two a year, MAYBE 3 if something goes down. Browns fans post Steeler threads on this board almost daily. It does die down in the off season but in season. Daily.

Again I ask, Why are the Browns fans so obsessed with the Steelers that they continually start new topics solely related to the Steelers. What does Harrison's off season surgery have to do with the Browns?

Yes we do mention Super Bowls because this is the present time measuring stick for an organization. We got 'em you don't. Why do the Browns fans bring up the 1920 football teams in Akron and compare that to a Super Bowl Championship?

Why can't the Browns beat the Steelers? Inferior? yes I think so or you could win the division once in a blue moon.

In case you didn't notice, Harrison with his alleged dirty play knocked two of the Browns out of the same game.

That "dirty play" affected the Browns. Why wouldn't Browns fans talk about him?

I think the Thread would probably have been better titled "Payback's a bitch".

I mean, if you lead your tackling with the crown of your helmet, it is no surprise that you suffer spinal injuries.

He's 5'10 and gets held like crazy. A lot of the time while getting held his back is craned in a awkward positions while he still powers through. His small stature and strength work to his benefit because of his leverage but it also puts more stress on his back. I'd say the herniated disk has VERY LITTLE to do with the occasional helmet lead tackle. You act like every tackle the guy makes is helmet to helmet lol. Buncha crying about the guy on this board if we're being honest. Yet you'd happily put him in Brown and Orange and sing his praises, stating otherwise is a bold faced lie.

k, first of all...........you know what............never mind.

it's just not worth trying to explain away all the bs that gets typed about Steelers.

haterism, cleveland's #1 export.

Guest c-dawg

Cheap talk about a cheap shot artist Steelerfag. Deal with it.

You Steeler fans lose the Super Bowl and have nothing better to do than hang here.

At this point I'd like to point out that you eat shite.

@homotron:

NO ONE likes you. Stay far away.

Guest c-dawg

haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.

Slurpy, were you named after your mom?

I'd say the herniated disk has VERY LITTLE to do with the occasional helmet lead tackle. You act like every tackle the guy makes is helmet to helmet lol.

Snatch, the herniated disk could absolutely be a result of the occasional helmet lead tackle. You act like he didn't do this often. If he did it five times, then he did it five times too many. I know for a fact that he did it twice against us. Do you realize how much force gets applied to a spinal cord if you tackle in a full sprint with your head?

Slurp and Burp = Homo or his Retarded sister/wife.

Get out the tin foil hats! Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current? And Vapor I don't disagree but I also don't believe that's the reason he had the herniated disk nor do I believe both hits were intentional helmet to helmet blows. Mo-mass dropped his head INTENTIONALLY approaching Harrison rather than getting the hell out of dodge. Cribbs was carrying the ball like a RB therefore the "defenseless receiver" does not apply. I'm actually tired of that entire argument despite the fines which quickly got out of hand.

The guy said he wasn't doing anything wrong and even admitted that he will keep on leading with his head after he cried about all the fines he got so I dont think anyone here feels sorry for him at this point. Espically since his illegal play took out two Browns players. Maybe now he will realize why he was fined so much money for all those illegal hits. If not, then he deserves every surgery he will get.

If he were to injury someone else and they needed surgery these trolls would be on here saying the hit was legal and tell us all how many trophies the stoolers won since they decided to ditch the cowboys and pick up a terrible towel. These are after all the same people who claim both of Bens rape victims were gold diggers even though they have no real idea what happened. The sad part is that if he were to rape they're mother, sister, wife, or daughter, they would still call them gold diggers and say "babe you should consider yourself lucky cause I would do anything to sniff his jock strap".

haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.

Go fukc yourself loser. Cleveland is a hell of a lot better then your shit town full of hillbillys and inbreds.

Yes I do think that, you come off that SAD.

Plus you have endless tabs.

I do have endless tabs. I don't have secondary accounts and I come off as sad? Give me a damn break. There is absolutely nothing "sad" about anything I've posted on this message board. The truth does hurt occasionally and contrary to popular belief I'm really not here to sling the sh.it it just ends up that way. I'm not allowed to keep up to speed on the team I follow and their division rivals? I wouldn't post anywhere close to the amount that I do if it weren't for all the Steeler threads started by the Browns faithful and that's a fact. I don't need to be here and haven't been for the last month or longer. I figured it's been a bit and the combine finished so i wanted to see whats what. I'm happy to read but some of you make it hard for someone to remain anonymous. A ridiculous stream of sh*t most of the time. (that doesn't include everyone here, just a select quorum of idiots)

I do have endless tabs. I don't have secondary accounts and I come off as sad? Give me a damn break. There is absolutely nothing "sad" about anything I've posted on this message board. The truth does hurt occasionally and contrary to popular belief I'm really not here to sling the sh.it it just ends up that way. I'm not allowed to keep up to speed on the team I follow and their division rivals? I wouldn't post anywhere close to the amount that I do if it weren't for all the Steeler threads started by the Browns faithful and that's a fact. I don't need to be here and haven't been for the last month or longer. I figured it's been a bit and the combine finished so i wanted to see whats what. I'm happy to read but some of you make it hard for someone to remain anonymous. A ridiculous stream of sh*t most of the time. (that doesn't include everyone here, just a select quorum of idiots)

Add yourself the "Quorum of Idiots"...you fit right in!...You're still a scumbag!

Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current?

edit: you might not care in that manner, but you obviously care about something. you have ocd which forces you to police this board faithfully. you claimed that you haven't been on this board for a while, that is a lie. you HAVE been on this board looking around daily, but there weren't any steeler related threads, so you had nothing to argue with. we all know how bored you are and how obsessed you are with arguing.

you and the steeler trolls like you are pathetic. you guys are so obsessed with posting on here that you continue to do so under the most degrading names. as to why they were changed, that doesn't even matter. the fact that you still post under them is what matters. how dumb are you to post under the name "homotron" and then on top of that, respond when someone calls you homotron? :lol: now that's funny.

dude, there's something mentally wrong with you guys. you are patroling this board for free. have you nothing better to do than that? and you can get browns info on here without arguing with people. there are other steeler fans who belong to this board that NEVER argue or feel the need to be steeler policemen like you and your brain dead buddies do. you could get info minus the robocop stuff lol.

i don't care how many tabs you can open up. there's still something better to do than argue like you do. why not hit the rooneys up and see if you can get paid for being the steeler police on browns boards? atleast try to profit off of your ocd haha. and don't lie and say you haven't been on this board for a while. you can't live without this board. you're obsessed with this board and you know it. you must police this board with your life, officer steely mcdipshit!! :lol: thanks for the laughs, you little mental midget you. :lol:

you might not care in that manner, but you obviously care about something. you have ocd which forces you to police this board faithfully. you claimed that you haven't been on this board for a while, that is a lie. you HAVE been on this board looking around daily, but there weren't any steeler related threads, so you had nothing to argue with. we all know how bored you are and how obsessed you are with arguing.

you and the steeler trolls like you are pathetic. you guys are so obsessed with posting on here that you continue to do so under the most degrading names. as to why they were changed, that doesn't even matter. the fact that you still post under them is what matters. how dumb are you to post under the name "homotron" and then on top of that, respond when someone calls you homotron? :lol: now that's funny.

dude, there's something mentally wrong with you guys. you are patroling this board for free. have you nothing better to do? i don't care how many tabs you open up. there's still something better to do than argue like you do. why not hit the rooneys up and see if you can get paid for being the steeler police on browns boards lol? try to profit off of your ocd. and don't lie and say you haven't been on this board for a while. you can't live without this board. you're obsessed with this board and you know it. you must police this board with your life, officer steely mcdipshit!! :lol: thanks for the laughs, you little mental midget you. :lol:

Its sad cuz Homotard is a fraud...We know it and he certainly knows it...He stalks this board and he responds to every little Stooler thing posted. he worships us...he cant help himself...he has his nose so far buried in Roid-Monkey Harrisons jock hes hypnotized by it.

Archived