THE BROWNS BOARD

Speedyd900rr

Nothing to refute? You're in here dancing around and arguing over a post I made months ago in blatant tongue-in-cheek fashion. Yet there is nothing to refute because I'm a fraud? lol. What the hell are you exactly. The old angry troll that can't spell and leads cheers when necessary? Gip didn't see the Mac championship and as I said in my previous post Kent State for the most part was a largely miserable experience. Once I left my allegiance shifted firmly back to the Panthers of Pittsburgh.

Did you go to Pitt?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on occasion. I came to the board and saw "karma" and assumed it was Steeler related or a obnoxious hate thread featuring X player who shamed the Browns. It's the same old bs around here and once again you all can't help yourselves. A Browns thread is posted on my Steeler board twice a year, maybe 3 times. On this board it's almost daily and that is laugh worthy.

If you don't like it then stop coming on this board. Why would a Steelers fan spend so much time on the Browns board? That is moronic.

er, would you be speaking of the area near Over-the-Rhine?

I don't know. Like I said I have never been around there per se. I don't know Cincinnati that well. I have been to downtown Cinci and out to some of the suburbs, but I have never been to UC. Check out the web site that I linked to see what they said about UC.

Get out the tin foil hats! Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current? And Vapor I don't disagree but I also don't believe that's the reason he had the herniated disk nor do I believe both hits were intentional helmet to helmet blows. Mo-mass dropped his head INTENTIONALLY approaching Harrison rather than getting the hell out of dodge. Cribbs was carrying the ball like a RB therefore the "defenseless receiver" does not apply. I'm actually tired of that entire argument despite the fines which quickly got out of hand.

So you think he should not have been fined for any of his hits? Now I know your a moron. And I am sure you think RapistBurger did not rape any of those 4 woman. Right? What a trolling moron. Just leave if all of this bothers you.

OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:

11. Univ. of Cincinnati

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha

According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).

Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?

I've driven through it and my thought process went along the lines of...

Well, the buildings look cool. Too bad it's in a shitty area. The green spaces were shitty. I'm sorry, but when I think of beautiful campuses, I think of places like Miami University and UNC-Chapel Hill.

For me, I couldn't really appreciate the architecture because of the location. It's like sticking the Mona Lisa in a pile of shit and expecting me to love it, even though it smells like a toilet.

I've driven through it and my thought process went along the lines of...

Well, the buildings look cool. Too bad it's in a shitty area. The green spaces were shitty. I'm sorry, but when I think of beautiful campuses, I think of places like Miami University and UNC-Chapel Hill.

For me, I couldn't really appreciate the architecture because of the location. It's like sticking the Mona Lisa in a pile of shit and expecting me to love it, even though it smells like a toilet.

Well, of the ones on the list I have only been to Kenyon, Stanford, and Air Force. And those seem to me to have deserved their ranking. So that is why I didn't criticize the choice of UC.

I assume by Miami you mean Miami Oh.? It is nice, and UNC is nice, though I thought that other campus 8 miles away was nicer: Duke.

Did you go to Pitt?

Nope. Just grew up a Panthers fan. Did half of Ohio go to Ohio State? I'll definitely root for the Flashes but my experience at Kent State outside of the great friends and a few classes wasn't the best. Thomaspro. I don't spend a lot of time here. I jump on read and occasionally post. If I get in a argument I'm here a little more but still no where near the amount of time spent on other boards. People still aren't grasping tabs in a internet browser. My lap top has a lot of ram. I can have quite a few open. Rocket science I know.

Nope. Just grew up a Panthers fan. Did half of Ohio go to Ohio State? I'll definitely root for the Flashes but my experience at Kent State outside of the great friends and a few classes wasn't the best. Thomaspro. I don't spend a lot of time here. I jump on read and occasionally post. If I get in a argument I'm here a little more but still no where near the amount of time spent on other boards. People still aren't grasping tabs in a internet browser. My lap top has a lot of ram. I can have quite a few open. Rocket science I know.

Sounds to me like he keeps his browser open all the time and has this site on one of his tabs all day. That would mean that he is on this site any time he is on his computer. Don't worry though, he doesn't spend a lot of time here.

Nope. Just grew up a Panthers fan. Did half of Ohio go to Ohio State? I'll definitely root for the Flashes but my experience at Kent State outside of the great friends and a few classes wasn't the best.

OK, that's cool. You gotta remember, half the Steeler fan base are FRAKs that have no connection to Western PA. I wasn't absolutely sure that you weren't one of those.

And you should root for Kent State. After all, it is your alma mater.

As far as your experience at Kent, someone more experienced than me said that any place is only as good as you make of it yourself. This was a guy who lived in LA, New York city, and other parts of the country, but he ended up back here for a while, and now I think he lives up near Detroit. He told me that those places were essentially just another place to live. If you have a decent job, good friends, and have things that interest you or excite you, it doesn't matter where you live. He said that he laughs at people that blame their "miserable" condition on the place they live. He said miserable people were miserable no matter where they live.

I suspect that your issues with Kent State had nothing to do with the geography. You just didn't find the right fit for you. If you went on to find a better fit somewhere else, it had to do with your mental approach to what you were doing, not with the geography.

Well, of the ones on the list I have only been to Kenyon, Stanford, and Air Force. And those seem to me to have deserved their ranking. So that is why I didn't criticize the choice of UC.

I assume by Miami you mean Miami Oh.? It is nice, and UNC is nice, though I thought that other campus 8 miles away was nicer: Duke.

Yeah, Miami, Ohio. I spent all summer at Chapel Hill and loved it, only spent a short time on Duke's campus, and didn't get to see much (was only there to tour a mass spec laboratory), what I did see was nice, though.

Ehhh, I go to Dayton and could not care less about A10 basketball.

Yeah, Miami, Ohio. I spent all summer at Chapel Hill and loved it, only spent a short time on Duke's campus, and didn't get to see much (was only there to tour a mass spec laboratory), what I did see was nice, though.

Ehhh, I go to Dayton and could not care less about A10 basketball.

But, do you care about Dayton?

OK, that's cool. You gotta remember, half the Steeler fan base are FRAKs that have no connection to Western PA. I wasn't absolutely sure that you weren't one of those.

As far as your experience at Kent, someone more experienced than me said that any place is only as good as you make of it yourself. This was a guy who lived in LA, New York city, and other parts of the country, but he ended up back here for a while, and now I think he lives up near Detroit. He told me that those places were essentially just another place to live. If you have a decent job, good friends, and have things that interest you or excite you, it doesn't matter where you live. He said that he laughs at people that blame their "miserable" condition on the place they live. He said miserable people were miserable no matter where they live.

I suspect that your issues with Kent State had nothing to do with the geography. You just didn't find the right fit for you. If you went on to find a better fit somewhere else, it had to do with your mental approach to what you were doing, not with the geography.

How is it possible after all this time that you don't know that I was born and raised in Western PA? Either way I do root for Kent State but I don't follow them in diehard fashion. Honestly when it all boils down I'm a professional sports guy and watch the occasional college game if I catch it on tv. As far as Kent is concerned it had absolutely zero to do with geographic location. I actually didn't mind the area at all and did make my own fun. I'm definitely not a miserable person and agree 100% with the opinion of your friend. My miserable experience came from the institution that is Kent State, namely the administrative end, financial aid, campus decisions and ridiculous scheduling issues, class issues etc. I definitely had a good time there and enjoyed my major for the most part. However I did have my gripes as noted previously.

Now with the guys that think I spend all day here. I wish some sort of online counter existed but in the end it doesn't matter. YOu'll see what you want and I'll say what I want. No skin off my ass one way or another. I don't post here to be liked lol.

How is it possible after all this time that you don't know that I was born and raised in Western PA?

I guess I just wasn't keeping score. Like I said, it is hard to keep track of who is a FRAK and who isn't. You may be a troll, but you are not a FRAK! :ph34r:

Either way I do root for Kent State but I don't follow them in diehard fashion. Honestly when it all boils down I'm a professional sports guy and watch the occasional college game if I catch it on tv. As far as Kent is concerned it had absolutely zero to do with geographic location. I actually didn't mind the area at all and did make my own fun. I'm definitely not a miserable person and agree 100% with the opinion of your friend. My miserable experience came from the institution that is Kent State, namely the administrative end, financial aid, campus decisions and ridiculous scheduling issues, class issues etc. I definitely had a good time there and enjoyed my major for the most part. However I did have my gripes as noted previously.

Now with the guys that think I spend all day here. I wish some sort of online counter existed but in the end it doesn't matter. YOu'll see what you want and I'll say what I want. No skin off my ass one way or another. I don't post here to be liked lol.

Archived