THE BROWNS BOARD

Speedyd900rr

Its sad cuz Homotard is a fraud...We know it and he certainly knows it...He stalks this board and he responds to every little Stooler thing posted. he worships us...he cant help himself...he has his nose so far buried in Roid-Monkey Harrisons jock hes hypnotized by it.

the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead. :wacko::lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again I ask, Why are the Browns fans so obsessed with the Steelers that they continually start new topics solely related to the Steelers. What does Harrison's off season surgery have to do with the Browns?

You asked, and you were answered. WTF is it about the answers you don't underxxxxingstand?

Yes we do mention Super Bowls because this is the present time measuring stick for an organization. We got 'em you don't. Why do the Browns fans bring up the 1920 football teams in Akron and compare that to a Super Bowl Championship?

A. I got a stick you can measure. B. Why? Because the are both Championships. A Championship is a championship is a championship

Why can't the Browns beat the Steelers? Inferior? yes I think so or you could win the division once in a blue moon.

Why can't the Steelers beat the Packers? Inferior? Yes I think so. You can ask that question for every team in the NFL vis a vis every other team.

Why do you have to be the master of the obvious?

He's 5'10 and gets held like crazy. A lot of the time while getting held his back is craned in a awkward positions while he still powers through. His small stature and strength work to his benefit because of his leverage but it also puts more stress on his back. I'd say the herniated disk has VERY LITTLE to do with the occasional helmet lead tackle.

I'd say you are dreaming in Pollyana land if you don't think it has something to do with it.

You act like every tackle the guy makes is helmet to helmet lol.

Every? No. Enough however to cause some serious damage to himself possibly.

Buncha crying about the guy on this board if we're being honest. Yet you'd happily put him in Brown and Orange and sing his praises, stating otherwise is a bold faced lie.

I might like to see him on the Browns. Sure. The Browns LBs are not all that and a bag of chips. If he were here then we would see what he would be truly capable outside the LeBeau bubble. In that case I would hope that he would be as innately talented as you claim he is.

haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.

Betty White says its HOT in Cleveland!

This Slurp and Burp guy is Jacksplatt (AKA Jaqueer the Bandwagonneer) mods, why don't you get rid of him?

He is a professional troll who does this on several different teams' boards, he's not even a gay Steeler fan like Homo.

the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead. :wacko::lol:

I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.

I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.

You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

Mercyhurst college review:

Bad value...don't expect much in the way of financial aid, esspecally if your an out of state student like me.

Crappy Campus...okay, well some of it is really nice, those would be the parts that they take you on the tours. Other places are pretty delapidated and far behind building codes.

Academics suck...despite what they may say I had more educated and dedicated professors in our local community college. Don't believe the hype about the archaeology department either, it's not worth the money. I find Lincoln Logs to be more challenging than most of my classes (including the archaeology classes). It's truly laughable.

Athletics suck... with the single exception of our hockey team, the athletics here are a joke. I'm willing to bet good money that a little league football team could probably out play ours.

My advice is don't waste your money. This school is a great place for immature students who are not ready to be fully on their own yet...cause they sure do treat you like a child here. In fact most of the people who typically enjoy this school are immature children themselves. However, if your like most normal college students, you'll want some place more challenging and exciting. Don't make the mistake I made and just visit one school (Mercyhurst was the only school I visited despite the fact I was accepted into three others). Personally, I'm transferring to a larger state college with a good research reputation. I think I'll find that more challenging.

Mercyhurst college review:

Bad value...don't expect much in the way of financial aid, esspecally if your an out of state student like me.

Crappy Campus...okay, well some of it is really nice, those would be the parts that they take you on the tours. Other places are pretty delapidated and far behind building codes.

Academics suck...despite what they may say I had more educated and dedicated professors in our local community college. Don't believe the hype about the archaeology department either, it's not worth the money. I find Lincoln Logs to be more challenging than most of my classes (including the archaeology classes). It's truly laughable.

Athletics suck... with the single exception of our hockey team, the athletics here are a joke. I'm willing to bet good money that a little league football team could probably out play ours.

My advice is don't waste your money. This school is a great place for immature students who are not ready to be fully on their own yet...cause they sure do treat you like a child here. In fact most of the people who typically enjoy this school are immature children themselves. However, if your like most normal college students, you'll want some place more challenging and exciting. Don't make the mistake I made and just visit one school (Mercyhurst was the only school I visited despite the fact I was accepted into three others). Personally, I'm transferring to a larger state college with a good research reputation. I think I'll find that more challenging.

So wait you seriously posted blog style review of a college? and expect anyone with half a brain to take it seriously? Mercyhurst College is a beautiful campus and the school is highly regarded for several programs. It is a catholic university and for out of state student it can be very expensive. I was in state and it was expensive but I had a scholarship out of the gate. I actually transferred because of the small college community and the drama that did often arise because of the smaller student population. I also had a ex gf follow me there and she made certain to make my life extra difficult the moment I started talking with girls not named (insert ex girlfriend) It's a school dominated by athletics and top end programs. It has the only program in the United States designed to prepare you forthe FBI. The RIAP program aka Research, Intelligence and analysis program. Either way and once again it's all irrelevant because this is a football message board. I posted my first "college rant" months ago in very tongue-in-cheek fashion and came across intentionally over the top to ruffle feathers and some of you are still talking about it like butt hurt babies. I still can't believe you posted a ex student blog review lol. Genius.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

This has nothing to do with his integrity or reputation as a player. The dude leads with his head more often than just about everyone else in the NFL, ,maybe a little biased cuz he's watched under a microscope because of his reputation, but you cannot deny the fact that he spears people.

First off, only YOU think you have prevented the forest fire that was Kathy burning your ass.

Aside from that, though I suspect that the rankings of Mercyhurst should be irrelevent, that is the sort of thing I guess you could say I fall prey too and pay attention to....because I have one kid in college and one a year away from going to college (high school junior...takes her SAT on Saturday).

The two best known "rankers" of colleges in this country are the US News and World Report, and Forbes Magazine.

So here is some data:

Forbes gives only 1 ranking for all schools (but only ranks the top 610), where US News breaks down its ranking into 4 different categories:

National Universities, Liberal Arts Colleges, Regional Universities, and Regional Colleges (note: "Colleges do not offer post-graduate courses).

My son attends Kenyon College which Forbes ranks as the #32 best college in the nation (this rank is higher than the likes of Penn, Brown, Cornell, Duke, Vanderbilt, Georgetown etc.) US News ranks it as the #22 best Liberal Arts College. Both rank it the top school in Ohio under any rank.

Where my daughter wants to go to school: Trinity University in San Antonio, Forbes ranks as #164 overall, and US News ranks it as the #1 Regional Univeristy in the West.

Mercyhurst does not even show up in Forbes Top 610 schools in the nation. US News ranks it the #67 Regional University in the North.

FYI Forbes ranks Kent State #594 and US News #183 among National Universities.

Here is a link to the Regional University category of US News:

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities

Draw whatever conclusions you want from this.

Just as a comparison, here are some "Regional Universities" in Ohio that US News would compare to Mercyhurst in the type of school they are. These schools have some post-grad programs. The # is their regional ranking "Midwest":

John Carroll #7, Baldwin-Wallace #13, Otterbein #16, Capital #19, Muskingam, Heidelberg, Findlay, Ashland, Malone, Ursine, Walsh, Ohio Dominican.

Compare to these schools that are considered "National Universities: Case W-R #41, Ohio State #56, Miami Oh. #79, Dayton, Ohio U. Cincinnati, Bowling Green, Kent State, Cleveland State, Akron U.

"National Liberal Arts Colleges" in Ohio iclude the likes of Kenyon, Oberlin, Denison, Wooster, Ohio Wesleyan, Wittenberg, Hiram, Mt. Union.

"Regional Colleges" in Ohio include the likes of Marietta, Ohio Northern, Cedarville, Bluffton, Mt. Vernon Nazarene.

As mentioned though, Forbes does not break them down the same way. They have one ranking. Here are the direct rankings of schools in Ohio from Forbes that made the top 300:

32. Kenyon

66. Oberlin

77. Denison

121. Xavier

124. Wooster

148. John Carroll

166. Hiram

174. Marietta

176. Wittenberg

239. Case W-R

243. Miami

246. Ohio State

248. Ohio Wesleyan

300. Otterbein

And, in case you wanted to know, Forbes Top 10 overall are:

1. Williams College

2. Princeton

3. Amherst

4. US Military Academy (Army)

5. MIT

6. Stanford

7. Swarthmore

8. Harvard

9. Claremont McKenna

10. Yale

So wait you seriously posted blog style review of a college? and expect anyone with half a brain to take it seriously? Mercyhurst College is a beautiful campus and the school is highly regarded for several programs. It is a catholic university and for out of state student it can be very expensive. I was in state and it was expensive but I had a scholarship out of the gate. I actually transferred because of the small college community and the drama that did often arise because of the smaller student population. I also had a ex gf follow me there and she made certain to make my life extra difficult the moment I started talking with girls not named (insert ex girlfriend) It's a school dominated by athletics and top end programs. It has the only program in the United States designed to prepare you forthe FBI. The RIAP program aka Research, Intelligence and analysis program. Either way and once again it's all irrelevant because this is a football message board. I posted my first "college rant" months ago in very tongue-in-cheek fashion and came across intentionally over the top to ruffle feathers and some of you are still talking about it like butt hurt babies. I still can't believe you posted a ex student blog review lol. Genius.

No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.

No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.

Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.

Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.

OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:

1. Kenyon, Ohio

2. Oxford, England

3. Princeton

4. Scripps College, Cal.

5. Stanford, Cal.

6. Trinity Univ. Dublin, Ireland

7. Tsinghua, Beijing, China

8. Air Force, Colo.

9. Univ. of Bologna, Italy

10. UC Santa Cruz

11. Univ. of Cincinnati

12. Univ. of Virginia

13. Wellesley College, Mass.

14. Yale

http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/31/beautiful-campuses-lifestyle-education-colleges-10-university-architecture_slide_2.html

Note which is #1.

As for the ugliest in the US, the Princeton Review lists these as the "Least Beautiful" campuses in the country:

1. New Jersey Tech

2. SUNY (State Univ. of New York)-Purchase

3. Un. of Dallas

4. Hunter College, NY

5. Harvey Mudd, Cal.

6. Clarkson, NY

7. MIT

8. Univ. of New Orleans

9. Drexel

10. Tennessee

11. Rutgers

12. Howard

13. SUNY-Albany

14. Eugene Lang College NY

15. Xavier of Louisiana

16. Illinois Tech

17. Rochester Tech

18. Missouri Tech

19. North Carolina State

20. SUNY-Buffalo

http://www.princetonreview.com/schoollist.aspx?type=r&id=695&RDN=1

We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.

We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.

And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.

And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.

Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?

Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?

Suck a binkie ...you're such a cry baby...WHAAAAA!...WHAAAAAA!

Suck a binkie ...you're such a cry baby...WHAAAAA!...WHAAAAAA!

Another absolutely brilliant reply. You can't intelligently refute what I said so you resort to kiddie tactics. I guess at the very least you didn't misspell anything.

Another absolutely brilliant reply. You can't intelligently refute what I said so you resort to kiddie tactics. I guess at the very least you didn't misspell anything.

there was nothing to refute...you were exposed as a fraud...get over it ding dong.

I don't know about all that. I simply used your comment about Mercyhurst to impart various information about colleges that I have come upon in my research. There is nothing wrong about being proud of having attended Mercyhurst. Like the Beach Boys said: "Be true to your school". That can be Mercyhurst, or Kent State, or Akron and Cleveland State (which is where I went). Or your high school.

Of course I cannot help but take this opportunity to point out the beatdown that the Zips gave the Flashes in the MAC Championship game. (Hey, one point is all it takes!)

OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:

11. Univ. of Cincinnati

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha

According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).

Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?

there was nothing to refute...you were exposed as a fraud...get over it ding dong.

Nothing to refute? You're in here dancing around and arguing over a post I made months ago in blatant tongue-in-cheek fashion. Yet there is nothing to refute because I'm a fraud? lol. What the hell are you exactly. The old angry troll that can't spell and leads cheers when necessary? Gip didn't see the Mac championship and as I said in my previous post Kent State for the most part was a largely miserable experience. Once I left my allegiance shifted firmly back to the Panthers of Pittsburgh.

11. Univ. of Cincinnati

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha

According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).

Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?

er, would you be speaking of the area near Over-the-Rhine?

Archived