THE BROWNS BOARD

Greg Little Wr A Beast That Can Yac!

ITHIKA

Why does everyone want to see every single WR in the slot? That's all I heard before the draft "He we need this guy in the 2nd round, he would be great in the slot." The slot position is for slow or short WR's. The brought Little in the possibly be the #1 guy, not so he could be the slot WR.

I want to see him match up with an occasional LB and actually OUTRUN them... MoMass and Robo are SLOWWWW...

I like Little as a possible future #1 WR, but would love to seem him burn someone.

That would be a Cleveland Browns first.

Why does everyone want to see every single WR in the slot? That's all I heard before the draft "He we need this guy in the 2nd round, he would be great in the slot." The slot position is for slow or short WR's. The brought Little in the possibly be the #1 guy, not so he could be the slot WR.

I don't worry about where he plays or what his perceived role will be....my gut tells me he will play a lot and be a primary target 6-7 times a game.

If he gets open and catches the ball, he will catch 65 passes.

On the NFL channel, it was said by somebody, that Little pretty much might have the *best hands in the draft*, and that Atlanta trading up to get

Jones was surprising, since the two wr's are similar, except Jones was faster at the combine. They said there was NOT that much difference,

(number of picks between them)

Jerry Rice had a bit of trouble catching passes early on... and he was not a "fast" wr.

Little could be a "steal" ? I look for great things from him.

My opinion of the Little after watching some highlights is that he will fit in nicely with a WCO. He's a big target, with what appears to be great hands and he also appears to be able to block so he will compliment the running game as well (as long as he doesn't conjure up some offensive holding penalties). He doesn't seem to shy away from contact and looks like he will fight to catch the ball. I like that. I think he is the type of receiver that a QB can have faith in to throw that ball into coverage and know that he is going to go up and make the effort and come down with the ball. Last year I felt that all our QB were a little gun shy and weren't willing to make a throw that you would see a Tom Brady or a Peyton manning make.

I like the pick and he seem to have that attitude to play and play hard. Hopefully he doesn't turn into a Braylon Edwards and thinks more about the image than the game, but only time will tell.

I read recently that Holmgren feels that our WR crew was underated and I agree with that statement, but I think Little will be a great addition. Let's spread that field this year boys.

On the NFL channel, it was said by somebody, that Little pretty much might have the *best hands in the draft*, and that Atlanta trading up to get

Jones was surprising, since the two wr's are similar, except Jones was faster at the combine. They said there was NOT that much difference,

(number of picks between them)

Jerry Rice had a bit of trouble catching passes early on... and he was not a "fast" wr.

Little could be a "steal" ? I look for great things from him.

One thing that made Jerry Rice probably the best ever IMO, was his work ethic. The guy trained and trained hard to do what he could do, plus the fact that he also had Joe Montana throwing to him for most of his career doesn't hurt either. But your right, I don't think Jerry was ever known for "Blazing" speed, but man, the guy could catch anything thrown to him.

He is on the show Gamechanger on NFL Network right now..predraft show with him and AJ Green..

Compared to AJ he looks HUGE! This dude is jacked, hopefully he'll be able to push defenders around and get open!

Every day I get more excited about this pick, and Steve Mariucci said that whatever team drafts him will be very, very happy...

He looks to be the part. In the end getting him in the 2nd with the Falcons pick is even better. Its just sweet he has the run your ass over mentality, that will be huge in the redzone for us.

My bet is that the Falcons staff will be cryin' in their beer after watchin' how "our late 2nd Little" compares to "their 6th pick" Jones! I just think Little is going to out perform Jones by a LOT! Everything I have seen of this kid is excellent.

Mike

Compared to AJ he looks HUGE! This dude is jacked, hopefully he'll be able to push defenders around and get open!

Every day I get more excited about this pick, and Steve Mariucci said that whatever team drafts him will be very, very happy...

He is a BIG ass receiver. I was impressed.

He is HUGE! Glad that Michael Irvin is/was teaching him some tricks. Irvin was a big physical receiver as is Little. It's weird that little is marked at 6-3 and Green at 6-4. I thought Little looked every bit as tall as Green in those clips.

The thing is when you compare what we got with what Atlanta got. We are going to be comparing

Phil Taylor

Greg Little

Owen Marecic

Player to be named later

Player to be named later

vs

Julio Jones

Everything I have seen shows me that Little is going to be every bit as good as Jones, potentially better. Everything else is just icing on the cake baby. Loving the trade, loving our draft.

No doubt the trade was big for us.

I don't care how good Jones becomes, it is going to be hard for us to not walk away a better team

I don't count the FB because he is a fullback....but if Taylor and Little become even good starters we are break even. Add in next years #1 and 4th rounder, we can be sitting pretty even with Atlanta not only making the playoffs, but possibly making a push for the NFC Championship.

Ya I really think it would be unfair to judge how the trade goes based on how well Jones does, because no WR in the past 5 years has been able to really go into a better situation. If he would have came here he would have be focused on as the #1, and he would have had to deal with Colt getting sacked bacause our right side is still questionable (even though there is a chance Lauvou and Pinkston can be the answer, crossing fingers). Jones gets to play as the #2 guy with a pro bowl QB throwing to him behind a solid O-Line. Good for him the lucky bastard.

All the trade needs to be graded on is who we can bring in with the picks we got. At least both 1st round picks need to be good starters and the same with Greg. We could end up having 5 starters if Jordan progresses like they want and Heckert find a gem next year in the 4th.

Source: Rob Rang - NFLDraftScout.com

Rob Rang, from NFLDraftScout.com, believes the Cleveland Browns rookie Greg Little could develop into a true number one wide receiver for the team.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

We agree with this sentiment. Many in the scouting community feel that Little could be a young Anquan Boldin type of player because of his strength and run after the catch ability. Little could emerge as the Browns top wide receiver this year and he can strike fear in opposing defenses.

I found out the first time I watched this video...

that if you squint your eyes... you can't tell which is which, Green or Little.

I'm psyched about this kid. Let training camp BEGIN !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived