THE BROWNS BOARD

Giddy 49Er Fans

Un3ek9er

i love how they ignore the fact that their passing O and D is among the worst in the league. and its gonna be a blowout...lmao.

has it been that long since youve won anything that you mental midgets forget what a good team really is?

1) If you had read my post you would se that I DIDN'T ignore those facts.

2) If a decade of losing has made Niner fans mental midgits, what does that make Browns fans. Just askin....

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) If you had read my post you would se that I DIDN'T ignore those facts.

2) If a decade of losing has made Niner fans mental midgits, what does that make Browns fans. Just askin....

1) i didn't read your post...true....cause its hard concentrating with all the rainbows and assless chaps that arrived yesterday.

2. where you went wrong is not realizing a large portion of the posters here were indeed alive and watching football for the glory years of the browns. most here played, and or coached on some level during their lifetimes. you idiots, on the otherhand.....well, its hard to imagine you all even saw the 9ers of the glory days. ill make this safe assumption based on your posting styles/habits and penchant for traveling to rival boards to troll.

so go xxxx yourself kid....we've forgot more about football than any of you ever knew.

Holy crap, I keep coming back to talk football. You guys know so damn much about football because you coached some peewee team or whatever. Stop running your damn mouths about past glory days and blah blah blah. Talk Browns @ 49ers this Sunday, what will happen and why. I am not a Browns fan I will never do research on what the Browns did in the past, sorry it's not going to happen. I am a 49ers fan and I was about 6 the last time we won a Super Bowl. I do not want to troll, I want to talk football so what happens this Sunday grandpas? If you know so much teach me something.

1) i didn't read your post...true....cause its hard concentrating with all the rainbows and assless chaps that arrived yesterday.

2. where you went wrong is not realizing a large portion of the posters here were indeed alive and watching football for the glory years of the browns. most here played, and or coached on some level during their lifetimes. you idiots, on the otherhand.....well, its hard to imagine you all even saw the 9ers of the glory days. ill make this safe assumption based on your posting styles/habits and penchant for traveling to rival boards to troll.

so go xxxx yourself kid....we've forgot more about football than any of you ever knew.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Not a kid dude. Nice try. I was around for all of the glory years. If you want to go a few rounds about who knows football, I'm all for it. I don't think you have the chops.

Again, if you had read my post, you'd know I chastized another NINER fan for not knowing where the Browns name came from. I could go on to state that even Bill Walsh coached with Brown (altho with the Bengals, not the Browns). Please, step away from the soapbox and actually read before you post again.

The Rainbows and assless chaps comment only shows that even tho you may be "old", you're mentally a kindergartener. I attempted in my post to actually talk about football. I'm not too proud of the behavior of some of the Niner fans in this forum, but you just proved yourself no better.

Holy crap, I keep coming back to talk football. You guys know so damn much about football because you coached some peewee team or whatever. Stop running your damn mouths about past glory days and blah blah blah. Talk Browns @ 49ers this Sunday, what will happen and why. I am not a Browns fan I will never do research on what the Browns did in the past, sorry it's not going to happen. I am a 49ers fan and I was about 6 the last time we won a Super Bowl. I do not want to troll, I want to talk football so what happens this Sunday grandpas? If you know so much teach me something.

Give it up dude, I tried. They were more interested in making gay jokes. I guess there are places where thats actually funny...like gradeschool.

I like you browns fans. Considering that ive only heard one or two derogatory homosexual comments(i.e. ignorant fans) and you guys seem to be basing your opinions in logic. Which is refreshing for us niner fans that live in raider country where logic left long ago(see hue jackson). So not bad. I would like to point out a few things.

1. Never argue Dynasty with a Niners fan. We will always win. Why? you ask. Well because we were the most winningest team of the 80's...........oh yeah the 90's as well. And make it 5, count that 5 SB rings! Bill walsh was a better coach than Paul Brown ever was. See Brown called Walsh a meek man, too meek for the NFL. So he Blacklisted him when Walsh wouldnt be his boy! So what did Walsh do? Only come back and and beat him in 2 Superbowls.

2. The name "The Browns" IS a stupid name! What if we voted to call ourselves "The Walsh's"!? See how stupid that sounds...

3. We have a really solid team. We have the BEST special teams unit in the NFL. We have the BEST tandem MLB's in the NFL. We have a two time rookie of the week. We have the best front 7 in the NFL. Were second best in points allowed. We have won three away games on the east coast. We have a coach who is pretty much a lock for coach of the year. In the last 3 games(all great defenses) Gore has been tearing it up, only behind forte. Smith is accurate with a quick delivery. Not a gun slinger, but he doesnt have to be.

4. With the exception of Joe Haden, im pressed to find even one player or coach who is better in a head to head.

53.5% is accurate? lmao....blah blah football blah blah.

lemme give u a hint....its a tiny majority here that would actually want to talk football with you goons, let alone give a flying xxxx what you bandwagoners actually think about the game.

we dont give a damn....if you really wanna talk football, then go away. cause me as well as many other, as just getting warmed up with bashing you fools. remove the ball gag, have a beer, and just shut the xxxx up.

K?

and it only took him what...7 years to finally play like the #1 overall...lmao.

comp% started at 74% and has steadily decreased every game to 53.5% against the lions....60QBR that game. while it averages out fine and dandy, he has steadily regressed during the season.

but he's gonna hang 60 on us while htrowning for his usual 170-190 yards per game....lol

No choco.

Thats simply not true.

I dont know what your reading but thats not the case at all.

2 weeks before the Lions game Alex threw for 290 against a pretty good Eagles defensive backfield. Then the following week he had the highest QBR on ESPN of any QB ALL year. Then in the lions game he throws the game winning touchdown on 4th down.

Dan Marino(a guy who knows something about qbs) named Alex Smith the 4th best qb this year two weeks in a row.

i already posted his stats in another thread...so way to cherry pick his performances....

eagles he threw for 290....next best game, 201....next best game, 179 i believe....off the top of my head. so he threw a game winning TD against the lions...mccoy did that against the phions. smiths QBR was still 60 that game with a comp% of 54%....for like 170 yards.

best QB 2 weeks in a row? care to comment on the past 6 years then? youve fooled yourself into thinking this is the normal alex smith this year....and that, is the xxxxing hilarious part.

Choco this is getting borderline silly. How are referring to the most recent 3 games cherry picking? I want you to seriously tell me how thats cherry picking when by all intents and purposes that is exactly what we should be looking at. Alex had a better game against the Bucs than he did the eagles. You know it. which is why you didnt refer to my point about that being the best QBR of any QB in any game. The lions btw are atop notch pass rushing team that specializes in getting to the QB. So we put up 200 on the ground...your the cherry picker. ALex has played great and looked better each week. Not the other way around. And since your so fond of stats why dont you go see how many attempts hes made. Youll find they correlate to his yards.

how about this: i actually like alex smith. i think he got the tim couch treatment early on with a different OC every year for how many years he's been in the league. frank gore, yes. other than your coach i couldn't name another player on your roster.......that's not to say they don't have talent (which they do obviously) but nobody screams out to me to make me notice.

you guys are on your way up and will probably easily be dominate in that division for years to come. harbaugh is a little rough around the edges as coked up as he is but hey, lawrence taylor put up his best numbers after sniffin the powder.

all the BS aside it's gonna be an interesting game. you guys say the niners and we say the browns. who knows. it's not worth sittin up at 3am :lol: and screaming shit to someone you have never met before and probably belly up to the bar with the person not knowing anything in advance.

on the other hand bustin chops is always in season so.......

You guys have no class. Typical Browns fans...

Hey look Reel9er you come into our hood talking your BS and then you wonder why everyone treats you like a bitch. Then the best you can do talk bad about our gammer what a come back HA HA. So put some flowers in your hair kiss your boyfriend and get lost.

49ers won 4 SB's in 9 years in the 1980's. No other team has done that. Not the Squeelers, not the Cowgirls/Cowturds/Cowpukes, not the Patsies, and not the Green Bay Crappers.

WTF are you talking about? See my thread on dynasties. The Steelers won 4 titles in 6 years, it didn't take them 9. The Packers won 5 titles over 8 years. The Browns won 7 titles over 11 years.

If I were to rank dynasties, I would rank the 9ers dynasty below those certainly.

49ers have 5 superbowls, i'll take that over what the Browns have:0. They were successful before the Super Bowl ever existed which means none of you supposed historian browns fans were even alive.

I was alive. I remember some of those titles.

And in case you didn't know this about history: your so called West Coast Offense was merely a duplicate of the offense the Browns ran under Otto Graham. Who do you think Walsh learned the offense from? It was Paul Brown of course, who was his boss when Walsh was an asst. coach in Cincy.

The niners are 4-1 outside of our weak division, the browns are 3-2 outside of their strong division, how is that ever an argument that is on the side of the Browns, lmao. By the way those 3 wins are against two of the worst teams in the NFL right now and the Seahawks, gratz on that. Jim Brown what does he have to do with anything? He was a good player who played for the browns? Have you heard of Jerry Rice who was voted as the best player of all time by actual players and Joe Montana who was voted as second. ALL of this is completely irrelevant. How about we talk about why the Browns are probably going to lose on Sunday.

Actually, it was Jim Brown who was voted the best football player of the 20th Century. (4th overall)

http://espn.go.com/sportscentury/athletes.html

Montana was ranked 25th, Rice 27th

I didn't come to argue and put down the Browns dynasty, I came to talk football with people who know more about the Browns than I do and see what could really happen this Sunday. I didn't believe it would be a blowout and so I wanted opinions from the other side.

Well...I've been there (and to Columbus) and it was pretty boring...

...but your pouint is taken. Tell ya what, dump the tired a$$ gay jokes and we can actually talk football.

If it was boring....it is because YOU are a boring person....and have no clue what to do with yourself once you walk out your door.

Why talk about the game this Sunday? There is nothing to be said other than you saying "I think the 9ers will win" and us saying "I think the Browns will win". WTF else do you want? 40 times? Statistics? Matchups? That is all boring and meaningless.

You want to learn something? Here it is: don't get into a mud wrestling match with a hog. The hog likes it and all you do is get filthy and chewed up. We are the hogs, and you are going to get chewed up if you want to play with us.

Why is there 4 threads about the 49ers..really, can we please put them together...

Fact-Nobody really cares about the niners on the east coast of the United States

Fact-The niners are better than the Browns, how much better do not know

Fact- Browns have the 4th best Defense in the NFL

FAct- Gore top 7 running back in NFL

Davis top 5 Tight End in NFL

Willis- Top 2 Linebacker in NFL

Haden-Top 3 Corner in the NFL

Thomas- Top 5 Tackle in the NFL

Both QBs bottom 10 in NFL....If the niners play the way they did against the Bucs no way we win, if they over look us we will win....

With all the Niner fans coming here and acting like there are 12..I want to say xxxx you Browns will crush your gay ass 24-6. That is just not the case I think it could be a long day for the Brownies, but they will stay in the game because our defense...

Why is there 4 threads about the 49ers..really, can we please put them together...

Fact-Nobody really cares about the niners on the east coast of the United States

Fact-The niners are better than the Browns, how much better do not know

Fact- Browns have the 4th best Defense in the NFL

FAct- Gore top 7 running back in NFL

Davis top 5 Tight End in NFL

Willis- Top 2 Linebacker in NFL

Haden-Top 3 Corner in the NFL

Thomas- Top 5 Tackle in the NFL

your forgetting a few player that make the difference.

Justin smith- #1 3-4 DE in the NFL(top 5 overall)

Navarro Bowman- Top 10 MLB (he has more tackles than willis and before the bye he was 4th in tackles)

Aldon Smith- On pace to break rookie sack record(hasnt started a game, 5.5 sacks in only 3 games)

Carlos Rogers is having a pro bowl year( see megatrons 0 TD's)

Ted ginn- Top 5 return man in football

Andy lee- top 2 punter

our kicker is pretty good too, whatever his name is lol

Both QBs bottom 10 in NFL....If the niners play the way they did against the Bucs no way we win, if they over look us we will win....

Very true.

With all the Niner fans coming here and acting like there are 12..I want to say xxxx you Browns will crush your gay ass 24-6. That is just not the case I think it could be a long day for the Brownies, but they will stay in the game because our defense...

The admins for the site are a joke. When defending their very mediocre team they spout homophobic slurs, because they can't defend the truth. If they acted anything like the admins on the 49ers forum they'd bout out of a job. But i guess when your main forum isn't funded by the actual team you don't have to worry about that.

The admins for the site are a joke. When defending their very mediocre team they spout homophobic slurs, because they can't defend the truth. If they acted anything like the admins on the 49ers forum they'd bout out of a job. But i guess when your main forum isn't funded by the actual team you don't have to worry about that.

Let 'em talk who cares. You gonna get that butt hurt, sorry no pun intended lol but dang there's more in life to get pissed off about than a football message board. People are going to continue to talk but hey whatever as long as the 9ers keep on winning I could really care less about what people say lol.

Archived