THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ann Coulter, Bill Belichik and Big Ben, I have no problem with.

But Tebow? Dude, what makes HIM a dickhead? He's winning football games, he's not bad mouthing anyone or doing stupid things. The kid is polite and honorable. I would trade him for Colt McShit in a NY minute.

This kid is getting a bad rap and I just don't get it.

Are you dense? First off, just because you have'nt bad mouthed someone or done something stupid doesn't mean you are not a dickhead to the Cleveland sports fan. Nevertheless I will give you the reasons:

1. He played on the team that beat Ohio State for the National title. Fuck him for that. This alone puts him into the dickhead category along with John Elway....who didn't bad mouth anyone or do anything stupid. Its just we hate him for whipping our asses.

2. He is, after all, the QB or the Denver Broncos. If you are the QB of the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, or Broncos, you are a dickhead....no matter how good you are.

3. All this "sainthood" they are bestowing on Tebow because he happens to be a Christian can be insipid. Some of that BS is not his fault. Sure, he is simply doing what he believes. But give me a freeking break. I know a hundred young people his age that have every bit the character he has, but what they don't have (quoting the Wizard of Oz) is a testimonial, because they are not famous football player. There are probably 5 million other young people his age that do as much for their communities as he does. If he is a good football player, fine, that is what he should be known as. He should not be canonized for this other bullshit.

So, I guess bottom line is that is not that I don't think Tebow isn't a winner, or a nice young man, and its not that I don't respect his game. Its just that he is a dickhead.

Ann Coulter, Bill Belichik and Big Ben, I have no problem with.

But Tebow? Dude, what makes HIM a dickhead? He's winning football games, he's not bad mouthing anyone or doing stupid things. The kid is polite and honorable. I would trade him for Colt McShit in a NY minute.

This kid is getting a bad rap and I just don't get it.

I don't get it either. What the hell has Tebow done wrong? It's not his fault the media has a new Tebow story every hour. He is just doing his job. He can be religious if he wants. He isn't forcing anyone to believe in his views. People need to take their anger out on someone else.... That said, no way in hell do I trade McCoy for Tebow. What the broncos are doing right now is not sustainable long term.

>

SO let's read your logic in a sentence that someone else might say or write.

" I think Tim Tebow is a winner, a good football player. I think he is a nice young man and I respect him. It is good that he is a Christian. Man, that guy is a dickhead.:

Sorry man, but that's fkucked up. YOu guys accuse ME of negativity? Hell, my only negativity is that I won't compliment LErner, Holmgren, Heckert, SHurmur and the players based PURELY ON FACT.............. ON WINS.

You guys? YOu hate Elway, Tebow, Big Ben, on and on it goes, and why? Why are they dickheads? Ah, ye,s because they humilliated the idols that you worship.

Sorry, Tebow, isn't a dickhead. Not in any stretch of the imagination.

Tebow is a dickhead if I say he is a dickhead. Don't you get it Ghoolie: this is purely a subjective matter. There is no logical argument you can try to make to try to change my mind. You of all people should understand that. This is an emotional thing. A guy that beats Ohio State out of a title, a guy that plays QB for the Broncos gets put high on my dickhead list, notwithstanding that he is probably a nice young man, and that it is others that are responsible for putting him on a pedastal. I am not attributing any blame on him for anything evil. I just think he is a dick

Also, I am never going to put players and coaches that I root for on the dickhead list. So, no. You are not going to see me put up the likes of Kosar, Schottenheimer and Jim Brown. I am not going to call the guys the guys that gave the Browns their greatest moments in my recollection dickheads. Sorry, I will leave that up to you to do with your illogicality. Sure, I know that if Schottenheimers team had played better defense, or if Kosar has come up better in OT the Browns would have won those games vs. Elway. But that doesn't mean I can't think that it is Elway and not the others that are dickheads.

By the way, I learned many years later that Dahmer killed his first victim, the one he killed here in Ohio, after he attended an Easy Street Concert out at the old Chippewa Lake Ballroom. The kid, Steven Hicks, hitched a ride home with Dahmer from the concert. Easy Street of course is Westside Steve's band. I was at that same concert.

Archived