THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.

Gip, all politicians are dickheads. They should all be fair game, the lot of bastards.

That's fine, as long as you're okay. I thought maybe you tripped over your pink bunny slippers' ears and was injured.

Altough, odd that you never missed the two in the WH each time...... THAT's how you roll, I take it.

The only thing really wrong with this thread, is that I can't figure out who the guy is in the combat helmet - that Gip posted.

dammit.:angry:

(I apologize to any Packer fans around here - it was just a joke on the pink bunny slipper guy...)

That's fine, as long as you're okay. I thought maybe you tripped over your pink bunny slippers' ears and was injured.

Altough, odd that you never missed the two in the WH each time...... THAT's how you roll, I take it.

The only thing really wrong with this thread, is that I can't figure out who the guy is in the combat helmet - that Gip posted.

(I apologize to any Packer fans around here - it was just a joke on the pink bunny slipper guy...)

The guy in the helmet is your buddy Oswald. He liked to shoot Democrats.

Zombo

JohnHinckleyJr.jpg

Seriously? You didn't know that was a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald? (the fact that he was pictured with John Wilkes Booth should have given a clue). The other two were presidential assassins Czolgosz and Guiteau.

How about this dickhead, do you know him?:

Seriously? You didn't know that was a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald? (the fact that he was pictured with John Wilkes Booth should have given a clue). The other two were presidential assassins Czolgosz and Guiteau.

How about this dickhead, do you know him?: Gip

I admit it. I'm farming and really busy. And older now, yesterday was my birthday. But no, it's stupid, I didn't know that's who it was. That last guy? eh... the sicko that shot Lennon? Beats me. I try to pretend that dickheads don't exist, especially the ones in the wh. @@

I know this guy is one....:)

Every-Which-Way-but-Loose0132.JPEG

Archived