Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his country, this guy is considered a hero I believe:

vlad02-tm.jpg?w=253&h=300

But sometimes you have to wonder why when you read this about him:

Vlad III of Romania (also known as Vlad the Impaler) was Prince of Wallachia three times between 1448 and 1476. Vlad is best known for the legends of the exceedingly cruel punishments he imposed during his reign and for serving as the primary inspiration for the vampire main character in Bram Stoker’s popular Dracula novel. In Romania he is viewed by many as a prince with a deep sense of justice. His method of torture was a horse attached to each of the victim’s legs as a sharpened stake was gradually forced into the body. The end of the stake was usually oiled, and care was taken that the stake not be too sharp; else the victim might die too rapidly from shock. Wikipedia has an article that describes, in great details, the methods of Vlad’s cruelty. The list of tortures he is alleged to have employed is extensive: nails in heads, cutting off of limbs, blinding, strangulation, burning, cutting off of noses and ears, mutilation of sexual organs (especially in the case of women), scalping, skinning, exposure to the elements or to animals, and boiling alive. There are claims that on some occasions ten thousand people were impaled in 1460 alone

WHILE YOUR AT IT

I tried to avoid putting American political leaders up here, because, after all, we all have our different points of view. I mean, if I had wanted to I guess I could have put photos up here of Bush, Cheney, Rove, Limbaugh etc. etc. etc. (the photo of Reagan was put up not because of Ronald Reagan but because of the "Gipper" shirt....in a move of self-depracation.

I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.

I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads. DICKHEAD GIPPER

Ann Coulter was left on, you dickhead. Cheney was left on, you dickhead. You posted Reagan yourself, and that REALLY makes you a DICKHEAD. I just followed suit. I wouldn't have posted dickhead Barry and dickhead michelle obama without a few political figures and pundits already posted. I simply decided to post counter to that. So, either be consistent in not wanting any pictures of ANY liberal dickheads AND conservative dickheads, or allow all of them.

So, it wasn't any right wing anything, you dickhead. So there.dry.gif

Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads. DICKHEAD GIPPER

Ann Coulter was left on, you dickhead. Cheney was left on, you dickhead. You posted Reagan yourself, and that REALLY makes you a DICKHEAD. I just followed suit. I wouldn't have posted dickhead Barry and dickhead michelle obama without a few political figures and pundits already posted. I simply decided to post counter to that. So, either be consistent in not wanting any pictures of ANY liberal dickheads AND conservative dickheads, or allow all of them.

So, it wasn't any right wing anything, you dickhead. So there.dry.gif

I posted Reagan because I was using him as an avatar for my own self depracation.....which I have been doing for years using Reagan as The Gipper for my board avatar. It had nothing to do with Reagan himself. Clearly you are incapable of perceiving such a nuances like that. I didn't post Cheney.....and I didn't remove anything you may have posted.

cal_logo.jpg

red-fox_679_600x450.jpg

Cal, you can go call your president a dickhead all day on the Politics Board, that's why it's there. Zombo

I didn't call them anything. I simply followed suit - Ann Coulter was allowed, and Cheney was allowed.

It's kinda dishonest to only censor the posting of somebody's favorite politician, and leave the others up.

That was my point - it's okay to post anybody conservative, but deleting the pics of the dickheads that I posted.

You either take em all down, or let em all stay. Why indulge in arrogant bias, to whoever (dickhead) that deleted them?

(Unless Miss Hutchins deleted them, then I retract my question and shut up.:angry:

Ann Coulter is a professional dickhead. I would say the same thing if she was as obnoxious from the left

She gets paid to be a dickhead.

You were allowed Chris Matthews in exchange.

The standing president of the USA doesn't fit the theme or the intentions of the original poster, he has made that quite clear.

Cal, we created a Political forum just for you ... use it.

Z

I do. You get your pink bunny slippers on and waggle over there and see for yourself.

Explain Cheney, then.

You are right though, I did get Chris Mathews in exchange for Coulter.

Why don't I get an exchange of the dickheads I simply POSTED A PICTURE OF, WITH NO COMMENT.... for Cheney? EH ?

Work with me here. You? allowed Cheney = WH, so I posted the picture = WH.

Man up and explain.........

I do. You get your pink bunny slippers on and waggle over there and see for yourself.

Explain Cheney, then.

You are right though, I did get Chris Mathews in exchange for Coulter.

Why don't I get an exchange of the dickheads I simply POSTED A PICTURE OF, WITH NO COMMENT.... for Cheney? EH ?

Work with me here. You? allowed Cheney = WH, so I posted the picture = WH.

Man up and explain.........

Whomever controls this allowed Hugo Chavez in exchange for Donald Trump. So quicherbitchin'

And here, this guy died today. Well know atheist Christopher Hitchens. Does that make you happy?

christopher-hitchens.jpg

Archived