THE BROWNS BOARD

Dickheads On Parade

The Gipper

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you'd be no better than they are

man i hope they bring back the draft. then some of you twinks would understand what that poster was saying.

must be nice to have other people protect your freedom/borders while you cozy up next to your roomate and play warcraft. i betcha a lot of you little fags play a mean game of 'call of duty' but the only thing you'd be doing on a battlefield is doing doody....in your pants.

man i hope they bring back the draft. then some of you twinks would understand what that poster was saying.

We should never stop saying thank you to our defenders.

I think about where my brother would be now if still alive.

Probably still riding nuclear submarines under the arctic ice cap.

must be nice to have other people protect your freedom/borders while you cozy up next to your roomate and play warcraft. i betcha a lot of you little fags play a mean game of 'call of duty' but the only thing you'd be doing on a battlefield is doing doody....in your pants.

You're pretty dismissive of video games, you know they play call of duty in the army too. And the firehouses, and just about anywhere where young males are the dominant demographic. Don't knock it til you've tried it.

You're pretty dismissive of video games, you know they play call of duty in the army too. And the firehouses, and just about anywhere where young males are the dominant demographic. Don't knock it til you've tried it.

dude i don't care what you guys do for fun. i'm not knocking video games. half my 'young' friends are addicted to the shit.

i was just ranting about the fact that michiganwoody scolded a poster about wanting to 'take out' those scumbag protesters that applaud our troops getting killed right outside the cemetary gates. the fact that he doesn't know what it's like to get shot at or to see one of your brothers-in-arms dragged bloody in pieces into a medivac heli. instead he's studying engineering at one of the best schools in the country.

a lot of people these days don't have the money themselves or daddy with the gold-fleeced pockets, or didn't get the scholarship or the grades to get into college. so to make a living and support their family they look towards the military as a way to do so, knowing that at any moment they could be in the middle 'of the shit'.

it's one thing to get fragged in 'call of duty'. it's another to get fragged on some rock in the desert and see the lights go out.

what are you talking about?

Because I don't condone violence I must not feel grateful I have people fighting to defend the country? ok...

dude i don't care what you guys do for fun. i'm not knocking video games. half my 'young' friends are addicted to the shit.

i was just ranting about the fact that michiganwoody scolded a poster about wanting to 'take out' those scumbag protesters that applaud our troops getting killed right outside the cemetary gates. the fact that he doesn't know what it's like to get shot at or to see one of your brothers-in-arms dragged bloody in pieces into a medivac heli. instead he's studying engineering at one of the best schools in the country.

a lot of people these days don't have the money themselves or daddy with the gold-fleeced pockets, or didn't get the scholarship or the grades to get into college. so to make a living and support their family they look towards the military as a way to do so, knowing that at any moment they could be in the middle 'of the shit'.

it's one thing to get fragged in 'call of duty'. it's another to get fragged on some rock in the desert and see the lights go out.

I spent seven years in the air force achieving the rank of e-5 staff sgt. Was I a grunt in Iraq? No, but please don't preach to me about the dangers of warfare.

What is their niche? Art history?

Maurice Clarett would never have gotten into one of those schools. Their niche is "Liberal Arts". These schools range only from like 1500-2500 students.

My son is a molecular biology major at Kenyon. My neighbors son was a chemistry major there. I know also that they have an outstanding arts/literature/theater department.

Oberlin has one of the finest music conservatorys in the country.

If you are that interested here are some links:

http://new.oberlin.edu/

http://www.kenyon.edu/x11754.xml

http://www.denison.edu/academics/departments/chemistry/curriculum.html

Maurice Clarett would never have gotten into one of those schools. Their niche is "Liberal Arts". These schools range only from like 1500-2500 students.

My son is a molecular biology major at Kenyon. My neighbors son was a chemistry major there. I know also that they have an outstanding arts/literature/theater department.

Oberlin has one of the finest music conservatorys in the country.

If you are that interested here are some links:

http://new.oberlin.edu/

http://www.kenyon.edu/x11754.xml

http://www.denison.edu/academics/departments/chemistry/curriculum.html

I just posted a dickhead, I didn't mean he could get in there.

I don't really give much credit to LACs, so I wouldn't know how they rank in the LAC world

I just posted a dickhead, I didn't mean he could get in there.

I don't really give much credit to LACs, so I wouldn't know how they rank in the LAC world

Well, then you are stupid for not giving credit to Liberal Arts colleges. FYI, of Forbes list of the top 100 colleges and universities in the nation, far more than half are considered liberal arts colleges, including 3 of the top 5.

In our families joint decisions on where to send our kids to school, we ONLY considered Liberal Arts Colleges and universities over the larger universities.

(If my kids were interested in engineering or business we may have changed that game plan, but they weren't)

Well, then you are stupid for not giving credit to Liberal Arts colleges. FYI, of Forbes list of the top 100 colleges and universities in the nation, far more than half are considered liberal arts colleges, including 3 of the top 5.

In our families joint decisions on where to send our kids to school, we ONLY considered Liberal Arts Colleges and universities over the larger universities.

(If my kids were interested in engineering or business we may have changed that game plan, but they weren't)

Sorry, I'm all STEM (impportant stuff)

and business, econ, etc.

I spent seven years in the air force achieving the rank of e-5 staff sgt. Was I a grunt in Iraq? No, but please don't preach to me about the dangers of warfare.

nobody's preaching to you flyboy. i was talking about the cooshy lives that some people live and never know the seriousness of what some people do and sacrifice for their country. israel has it right. everyone has to serve, young men and women. see how that'd go over here. the eco-study brats would run to canada faster than RG3 spits out chicken bones.

airforce: the smartest section of our armed forces. where the officers do all the fighting.

nobody's preaching to you flyboy. i was talking about the cooshy lives that some people live and never know the seriousness of what some people do and sacrifice for their country. israel has it right. everyone has to serve, young men and women. see how that'd go over here. the eco-study brats would run to canada faster than RG3 spits out chicken bones.

airforce: the smartest section of our armed forces. where the officers do all the fighting.

men-of-the-us-air-force-us-air-force-men-gift-to-women-demotivational-poster-1254106471.jpg

And you'd be no better than they are

(Well you'd be better, just not by much)

Did you serve, have you lost friends who defended this country so some piece of shit can yell to their mother that they are glad there son us dead and their sacifice was for nothing! Maybe someday some dear to your family and fought for you and me will be spit on by these mothrfkrs, see how you enjoy that and get back to me...

Archived