THE BROWNS BOARD

The Running Back Conundrum (Richardson Thread)

PoeticG

AP has played in the NFL for 5 years... he's expected to return to the starting lineup week 1 and ready to go. This would be his 6th NFL season correct? He doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon. We'll have to see how he looks when he returns but all indications so far is that he'll be the same force he has been in the past. Even if he is not the same and his skills have slightly diminished he's still 5 times better than Oogy Boogy, hardesty and Jackson... just saying.

Trent could be a force for 10 years or more in the NFL. He's only 20 years old right? He'll be barely 21 when the season starts.

Look, I get where you're coming from. I was bummed when we passed on Peterson in favor of Joe Thomas but we needed a LT. Well, we've got our LT. I'm not willing to count out Little as being a #1 WR at this level. I think that he'll continue to get better. He's 6'3" 230 lbs with good leaping ability and good moves after the catch. I think that he can be a #1 this year. So with that said, we have our LT, our WR, our QB in Colt, our C in Mack... what more do you want until we can take our franchise RB? Take trent NOW and we can add more pieces next draft but get Trent now because he is a once in a blue moon type player.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched every game on DirectTV.

How many times did you see Hillis on short swings or some other back on a quick flair out of the backfield? Often but probably not more than we will see because of personnel. I really think the Front office had more of problem with Hillis in this area. He was a guy that couldn't make the first man miss and when teams aimed to stop him the help defense was all over him even when he ran the first guy over.

If we had a choice I will take T Rich over Martin by the way. I think you have some good players at #22 for WR (although I'm saying J. Martin here at RT) Another guy to keep an eye on is TY Hilton- although I think he's a slot guy- but if folks were disppointed we didn't get Deseasn Jackson-I think this kid has every opportunity to be the type of playermaker he is.

"T Rich isn't going to beat DB's in the end zone is he? He's not going to run tough slants in bump n run coverage and fight for the ball over the head of DB's is he?" Is Blackmon going to keep a pass rush honest by running solidly between the tackles? Is Claiborne going to catch slants from Colt? I can go on and on.

There is no cure for our bad offense with one pick. I won't argue that T. Rich is going to make the Browns offense a juggernaut- he's an important and IMO the best piece to the puzzle in our current situation at #4.

i hope all you trent richardson he-man love club members have all your nooses ready because the way you talk it's as if you can't live....."if living is without you(trent)!" cuz the browns aren't drafting him.

i hope all you trent richardson he-man love club members have all your nooses ready because the way you talk it's as if you can't live....."if living is without you(trent)!" cuz the browns aren't drafting him.

Great song, but the other night I peeked in on American Idol and one of the contestants was doing that song (and doing a pretty good job).

But that dumbass Randy Jackson said something on the order of "Wow, Mariah Carey would be proud of how you sang her song". I thought WTF, asshole. That song was a great hit by Harry Nillson before Mariah Carey was ever freeking born.

...Colt McCoy will be signing this song about Trent Mid September if we fail this draft...

1)If we were picking 10th this year we'd ALL be bummed about not being able to draft Trent.

2)Once in a Blue-Moon does a team wind up this lucky, to be in the position we're in to draft a special player like #3...

3)K.I.S.S - Keep it simple stupid. Don't overthink this pick or outsmart yourselves, Trent SHOULD be our pick at 4.

4)It's not often that 1 player can upgrade each and every position on your team... Trent does this. Makes the OL look better, makes Colts job easier/takes pressure off Colt to preform at his best, helps the WR get open through the play action pass, increases the quality of blocking on blitz pickups and improves the running game by 100%, helps keep the Defense fresh because we can grind on the clock.

5)Every hater of the TRuth pick at 4 keep thinking that this draft will constitute an end product! We will continue to add pieces through FA(which is much easier to find a great WR if you're willing to spend the money, much harder to get a team to part with an AP runningback, true?). We also have more drafts to continue to add more pieces to next year and the year after that, ect. ect...

6)Don't like Trent for the Browns? Boo-Hoo! Too bad- it's happening... Trent IS coming...

Great song, but the other night I peeked in on American Idol and one of the contestants was doing that song (and doing a pretty good job).

But that dumbass Randy Jackson said something on the order of "Wow, Mariah Carey would be proud of how you sang her song". I thought WTF, asshole. That song was a great hit by Harry Nillson before Mariah Carey was ever freeking born.

and badfinger also did a version.

randy jackson is an ass. i like the way he calls everyone dude, even the women.

the term dude was born in cali from the surf crowd. doubt randy jackson has ever surfed or even been in the water........just sayin.

...Colt McCoy will be signing this song about Trent Mid September if we fail this draft...

1)If we were picking 10th this year we'd ALL be bummed about not being able to draft Trent.

2)Once in a Blue-Moon does a team wind up this lucky, to be in the position we're in to draft a special player like #3...

3)K.I.S.S - Keep it simple stupid. Don't overthink this pick or outsmart yourselves, Trent SHOULD be our pick at 4.

4)It's not often that 1 player can upgrade each and every position on your team... Trent does this. Makes the OL look better, makes Colts job easier/takes pressure off Colt to preform at his best, helps the WR get open through the play action pass, increases the quality of blocking on blitz pickups and improves the running game by 100%, helps keep the Defense fresh because we can grind on the clock.

5)Every hater of the TRuth pick at 4 keep thinking that this draft will constitute an end product! We will continue to add pieces through FA(which is much easier to find a great WR if you're willing to spend the money, much harder to get a team to part with an AP runningback, true?). We also have more drafts to continue to add more pieces to next year and the year after that, ect. ect...

6)Don't like Trent for the Browns? Boo-Hoo! Too bad- it's happening... Trent IS coming...

DUDE (heh). i don't hate trent richardson. i just like claiborn better at #4. which would leave maybe just 2 holes to fill on that side of the ball. then you're done worrying about that side of the ball. period.

richardson is no doubt a great player BUT as many have stated in these nemerous posts of yours that you can find a RB in the later rounds that could be just as good, better or worse, who knows? no one can put a guarantee on anyone of these guys.

if we pick richardson kudos to you. don't be surprised if we don't. i know i won't be. i also know i won't be surprised if they trade down.

do we have to keep posting new threads about him until the day of the draft though?????? c'mon man.

No need to oversell it.

He's BPA in a position of extreme need.

What's comical is the fact that people are downplaying the position. If you don't think that Richardson is an elite prospect that is one thing. I bet there are a few scouts out there that think he'll be decent and nothing special. BUT The guy will touch the ball 40% of the time on offense. Mark it down. If we run 70 plays expect 28 touches. I've seen enough to say that what we have now isn't close to what he brings to the table. That is also 28 times that Colt has to do little or nothing with the ball. I'm sold.

And the you can find another player of his caliber in later rounds? You can't find a Corner or WR later? Well I'd like the Browns to take Vinny Curry in the 2nd round. I think getting to the QB is more important than getting another potential lockdown corner. I also see the one big issue down the road of paying both guys. Haden is 10+ mil. a year corner do you give his partner 10+ mil and put 20 mil. in one position- I guess you do if there is no salary cap.

No need to oversell it.

He's BPA in a position of extreme need.

What's comical is the fact that people are downplaying the position. If you don't think that Richardson is an elite prospect that is one thing. I bet there are a few scouts out there that think he'll be decent and nothing special. BUT The guy will touch the ball 40% of the time on offense. Mark it down. If we run 70 plays expect 28 touches. I've seen enough to say that what we have now isn't close to what he brings to the table. That is also 28 times that Colt has to do little or nothing with the ball. I'm sold.

And the you can find another player of his caliber in later rounds? You can't find a Corner or WR later? Well I'd like the Browns to take Vinny Curry in the 2nd round. I think getting to the QB is more important than getting another potential lockdown corner. I also see the one big issue down the road of paying both guys. Haden is 10+ mil. a year corner do you give his partner 10+ mil and put 20 mil. in one position- I guess you do if there is no salary cap.

'extreme need?' you could say that with about 7 positions on each side of the ball.

i doubt if we draft another DE unless he's a monster, since we spent our who FA signing them. look for CB and LBs though and that's why i say claiborn, jauron will be pleading for heckert to pull the trigger on the guy.

DUDE (heh). i don't hate trent richardson. i just like claiborn better at #4. which would leave maybe just 2 holes to fill on that side of the ball. then you're done worrying about that side of the ball. period.

richardson is no doubt a great player BUT as many have stated in these nemerous posts of yours that you can find a RB in the later rounds that could be just as good, better or worse, who knows? no one can put a guarantee on anyone of these guys.

if we pick richardson kudos to you. don't be surprised if we don't. i know i won't be. i also know i won't be surprised if they trade down.

do we have to keep posting new threads about him until the day of the draft though?????? c'mon man.

IMHO, going D early would probably complete THAT side of the ball, but without SIGNIFICANT improvement to our offense, that D will be on the field far too long, fatigued & more prone to serious injury. Then you're playing subs (without much depth), causing performance of the D to suffer. I think it's a no brainer....We MUST go offense early & often in this draft to balance this Team & give us a significant foundation on which to build...on BOTH sides of the ball. Of course, I'm a huge Richardson backer & have been since last regular season, but we'll see what Heckert & co do at the draft. Whether or not it's Trich with #4, I'll be surprised if this draft (early) is not heavy on the offensive side of the ball.

Mike

Extreme Need-

RB (ogawhatever, hardestknee...ouch), WR (a #1 or #2 depending on how you feel about Little), RT (frightening honestly)

Need

QB (will see), OLB, S, CB, DE (always need rushers we have only one that can get to the QB)

Depth

OG, FB (although I would say this is a need), MLB (jackson backup), DT

You always need plenty of DEs and DTs. If you get a RT and DE you can honestly say we are pretty set in the trenches.

it's all up in the air.

we all have our favorites and not everyone will be happy. i know we need all those positions mentioned above to be addressed in this draft. who what and when becomes the FO's biggest decisions. a lot could be looming over their heads this year and to fuck the draft up could be their demise.

i would say it would be pretty hard to screw this up with all the talent out there. but don't be surprised if we're not on the browns tavern live chat going: WTF???? WHO??? JESUS BLEEPING BLEEP TA DA BLEEP!!

it's all up in the air.

we all have our favorites and not everyone will be happy. i know we need all those positions mentioned above to be addressed in this draft. who what and when becomes the FO's biggest decisions. a lot could be looming over their heads this year and to fuck the draft up could be their demise.

i would say it would be pretty hard to screw this up with all the talent out there. but don't be surprised if we're not on the browns tavern live chat going: WTF???? WHO??? JESUS BLEEPING BLEEP TA DA BLEEP!!

:lol: That's funny stuff Miktoxic! ...and Oh so true!

Trent's been saying some Cleveland-ish things on twitter lately. Is it OK to like him or will it make me a T-Rich fag who is hugging his nut?

RT @TrentRich03: Love the brownie mascot. Bring back the elf

Zombo

--Seems like a religious young man as well, we could have a "Holy Roller" backfield with him and McCoy

Trent's been saying some Cleveland-ish things on twitter lately. Is it OK to like him or will make me a T-Rich fag who is hugging his nut?

RT @TrentRich03: Love the brownie mascot. Bring back the elf

Zombo

--Seems like a religious young many as well, we could have a "Holy Roller" backfield with him and McCoy

If he can bring Brownie back I'm all for taking him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82814011/article/trent-richardson-ranks-as-no-3-prospect-in-2012-nfl-draft

Gotta click the link to see the video... good stuff! Man, we have to fix our offense and it starts with drafting this kid. There is no excuse.

Amen to that........Amen

Is Trent Richardson Trying To Tell Us Something?

by Ryan Van Bibber • Apr 6, 2012 8:35 PM CDT

Is Trent Richardson trying to tell us something? Or is the Alabama running back just throwing a little more fuel onto the pre-draft smoke screens?

After tweeting his plea on Friday afternoon to bring back the Cleveland Browns' old logo, the Brownie. Later on Friday, he tweeted again, this time sending out a single photo to his multitudes of followers.

That's one of the new, standard issue Nike "draft caps" that will be handed out to this year's draft class. Of course, this being Nike and the NFL, the merchandise is already for sale.

Richardson would be a useful addition to the Browns offense with the fourth pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, especially if they opt to stick with Colt McCoy at quarterback and provide him some additional offensive skill players to work with this season.

On the other hand, some might make the case for the Browns to go a different direction with the fourth pick. There are several very good running back prospects that Cleveland could nab with the 22nd pick or even their second-round pick.

http://cleveland.sbnation.com/cleveland-browns/2012/4/6/2931573/is-trent-richardson-trying-to-tell-us-something

--------------------------------------------------------

Well then... that pretty much sums it up for me... :wub:

:lol:

On nfl.com they post tweets from players and this morning I found one from Trent Richardson. Richardson tweeted, "Love the brownie mascot. Bring back the elf". This may be Richardson realizing he is going to be drafted by the Browns and wants to generate some positive PR for himself or maybe he is sincere.

who wouldn't want to move up higher in the draft with positive PR and a good nut washing? if 'tweeting' (faggish) is all it takes nowadays to get yourself ahead in this world then i'm way behind the times.

I'm just bringing them to you as I find them... http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2012/04/07/sports/nh5334081.txt?viewmode=fullstory

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sports

Jeff Schudel: Taking Trent Richardson makes sense for Browns

Published: Saturday, April 07, 2012

By By Jeff SchudelJSchudel@News-Herald.com@jsbrownsinsider

If the Browns pass on Trent Richardson and take Justin Blackmon with the fourth pick on April 26, they should be able to get the second-ranked running back on their draft board when they pick 22nd.

If they pass on Blackmon to take Richardson, the next two wide receivers will also likely be picked before the Browns draft again, which means the best the Browns could hope for would be the fourth-best receiver, possibly Stephen Hill from Georgia Tech.

That might seem like an argument for taking Blackmon, but it is just the opposite. Richardson not only would be the best player available after quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III plus tackle Matt Kalil are picked; Richardson would fill a priority need for the Browns.

Some analysts believe Doug Martin from Boise State is the second best running back in the draft. Others say it is David Wilson from Virginia Tech, but most agree a Grand Canyon-sized talent gap exists between Richardson and the rest.

Richardson is arguably the most NFL-ready player in the entire draft along with LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne.

Yes, the West Coast offense the Browns tried to use last year is a pass-oriented offense, but is just offensive if there is no running threat as the Browns demonstrated when Peyton Hillis went off the reservation.

When Browns president Mike Holmgren coached Seattle to the Super Bowl in 2005, Shaun Alexander carried the ball 370 times for 1,880 yards and 27 touchdowns for the Seahawks.

Coincidentally, Alexander, like Richardson, went to Alabama. Holmgren picked him 19th in the first round in 2000. Alexander was 5-foot-11, 225 pounds. Richardson is 5-foot-9¼, 228 pounds.

The Browns did not put up much of a fight to keep Hillis before free agency hit — an indication they have other plans at running back that go beyond rotating Montario Hardesty, Brandon Jackson and Chris Ogbonnaya during the 2012 season.

Holmgren and General Manager Tom Heckert have repeatedly said they have to get better support for Colt McCoy. That means improving running back, wide receiver and the offensive line. They haven't helped McCoy at all in free agency, which means the help has to come in the draft.

"It's my job to get better players surrounding him," Heckert said last month in a conference call with season ticket holders. "After the season, we said we have to protect him better. We have to be able to run the football, which we did at times last year. If you look at the games when we ran well and protected well, Colt played very well."

Heckert will not be influenced by draft analysts, but those analysts can't even agree on which wide receiver is the best in the draft. Most have Blackmon ranked No. 1, but Gil Brandt of NFL.com has Michael Floyd of Notre Dame ranked first among receivers.

That debate doesn't exist at running back, and I disagree with those who say that because Adrian Peterson hasn't taken the Vikings to a Super Bowl the Browns would be wrong to take a running back fourth. The Vikings took Peterson seventh in 2007. The Falcons used the next pick on end Jamaal Anderson and the Dolphins used the next pick on wide receiver Ted Ginn, Jr. I'd say the Vikings got the right guy.

"(Richardson) is probably the best running back in the draft this year and probably one of the best players in the draft," Alabama coach Nick Saban at Richardson's pro day workout last month. "That's based on his performance and his production and the consistency that he's played with and the personal characteristics that he has."

Richardson did have arthroscopic knee surgery in January, but that doesn't seem to be a concern. The 2011 season was his first year as the Crimson Tide feature back. He set a school record with 1,679 rushing yards and 21 rushing touchdowns, and that was when everybody in the SEC knew Richardson was going to get the ball. He caught 29 passes as a junior in 2011.

"Extremely physical, fearless and determined with a wicked stiff-arm," says the scouting report in the Pro Football Weekly Draft preview. "Has power in his body and knows how to use it. ... Can barrel through the line and create his own hole. ... Plays big on big stages and keyed victories over Texas and LSU in national championship game. ... Very capable blocker capable of decelerating unsuspecting blitzers. ... Can pick and slide and piles up yardage after the catch."

Yes, the Browns need wide receivers, but they can be found in later rounds. Heckert just has to know where to look. The Steelers found Mike Wallace in the third round in 2009 (the year the Browns drafted Brian Robiskie and Mohamed Massaquoi in the second round) and they found Antonio Brown in the sixth round in 2010.

The Browns have never used a top-five pick on a running back. Richardson could be the first. They did use the sixth pick on a running back once and that worked out pretty well. That was in 1957 when they drafted Jim Brown.

JSchudel@News-Herald.com

I'm just bringing them to you as I find them... http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2012/04/07/sports/nh5334081.txt?viewmode=fullstory

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please take them back as quick as your posting them as your getting very tedious now, I to want us to draft Richardson as like you I do see him being an incredible addition to the Browns one in which any other bust in this draft will be long forgotten about. But please pull back on the love fest it makes me throw up in my mouth everytime I notice you've posted again.

SMH...you're an idiot. Contribute to the thread or GTFO. Sissy.

Do not ruin the thread with personal attacks. Either post something about the subject matter or join another thread and do your bashing there.

Link: http://theonsidekickpodcast.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/2012-nfl-draft-player-profile-trent-richardson/

2012 NFL Draft Player Profile: Trent Richardson

April 7, 2012

By: Ricky Widmer

There seems to be no disagreements that Trent Richardson of Alabama is the best running back going into the 2012 NFL Draft. Of course, the last image many football fans have of Trent Richardson was that exciting BCS National Championship game where he ran for 96 yards in the 21-0 win over LSU. Richardson had a very nice junior year at Alabama with 1679 rushing yards and 21 rushing touchdowns. I am going to break down Trent Richardson and discuss his strengths and weakness. Then, I might surprise you when I say which NFL team will bag the #1 running back in the 2012 NFL Draft.

When looking at Trent Richardson, his biggest strength is his size, bulk, and build. Richardson is explosive, powerful, and even balanced. Upon doing some research on Trent Richardson, some people have said that Richardson is the best running back in the draft since Adrian Peterson (7th overall in the 2007 NFL Draft). This might be true, but Richardson is a very different type of runner than Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings. I say this because I see Richardson as a “between the tackle” kind of runner. Because of his patience while running, Richardson is one of the best when it comes to waiting for the hole to open and then exploding through the hole. Also, he has the ability to use his size, bulk, and build to power through defenders and can break tackles better than any running back in the 2012 NFL Draft. That’s not all as his size and build can help with his blocks as he gets under the blitzer to get leverage. Richardson can also be used in screen plays especially on third-downs. His only weakness is that he needs a good blocking scheme in front of him to make the most out of his rushes. He has the talent to make plays on his own, but because of his patience he will rush more effectively if there is a good blocking scheme ahead of him. Remember that at Alabama Trent Richardson ran behind a very experienced offensive line.

Who will land Trent Richardson? I believe Richardson will be a top-5 pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. With the first two picks already figured out and the Minnesota Vikings at 3rd overall not needing a running back, I feel it comes down to the Cleveland Browns and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. There is no doubting that both of these teams would love to have Trent Richardson on their roster. The Browns are in need of many things going into the 2012 NFL Draft and the running back position is one of them. With the loss of Peyton Hillis to free agency, the Browns do need a running back that has the talent to step right in and be the starter. However, they also need a cornerback and a quarterback. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are not in as big of need at the running back position as the Cleveland Browns because they do have LeGarrette Blount, but they would take Trent Richardson if he was still available at the 5th pick overall. In my opinion, I see Trent Richardson going to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with the 5th overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. The reason I say that is because I personally see the Cleveland Browns selecting Ryan Tannehill with the 4th overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. I feel like the Browns will think and talk over the options of Tannehill and Richardson, but will come to the decision that the teams needs a leader for the offense and someone who can run the offense. Also, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers could either use Trent Richardson as a everyday back or as a third-down back behind LeGarrette Blount.

Cleveland Browns

Update: Trent Richardson impostor flirts with idea of playing for Browns

By Nate UlrichPublished: April 7, 2012

Someone posing as Alabama running back Trent Richardson has been using Twitter this week to make it seem as if the real draft prospect has been flirting with the possibility of playing for the Browns.

The account -- @trentrich03 -- has more than 16,000 followers, but is fake, according to Josh Maxson, an associate communications director for the University of Alabama's athletic department.

"It is not real," Maxson wrote in an e-mail to the Beacon Journal. "Trent does not have a Twitter (account) and isn't planning on getting one."

The tweets from the impostor have become topics of conversation on Cleveland sports talk radio and the blogosphere.

I was a victim of this prank, too, because I posted messages from the fake account on this blog earlier today. After some of my Twitter followers mentioned they thought it might be a fraud, I sought a definitive answer. I apologize to all of my readers for creating any confusion.

The real Richardson, a candidate to be picked fourth overall by the Browns on April 26, reportedly visited the team earlier this week.

Here are some tweets from the fake account that got Browns fans riled up:

Trent Richardson@TrentRich03

Had a great time in Cleveland. Its in God's hands now

4 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

S/o to everyone in Buc Nation! It was nice to be back in Florida

5 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Not gonna lie, Pewter & Red a nice combo. Florida love

5 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Love the brownie mascot. Bring back the elf

6 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

twitpic.com/96jeny

6 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Got no idea where I'm gonna be next year. Just a hat I got on my visit

6 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

My favorite color Brown, no pun intended

7 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn Imposters! :lol: I didn't think he had an account...

Oh well, still hopeful that the FO makes the right decision...

Cleveland Browns

Update: Trent Richardson impostor flirts with idea of playing for Browns

By Nate UlrichPublished: April 7, 2012

Someone posing as Alabama running back Trent Richardson has been using Twitter this week to make it seem as if the real draft prospect has been flirting with the possibility of playing for the Browns.

The account -- @trentrich03 -- has more than 16,000 followers, but is fake, according to Josh Maxson, an associate communications director for the University of Alabama's athletic department.

"It is not real," Maxson wrote in an e-mail to the Beacon Journal. "Trent does not have a Twitter (account) and isn't planning on getting one."

The tweets from the impostor have become topics of conversation on Cleveland sports talk radio and the blogosphere.

I was a victim of this prank, too, because I posted messages from the fake account on this blog earlier today. After some of my Twitter followers mentioned they thought it might be a fraud, I sought a definitive answer. I apologize to all of my readers for creating any confusion.

The real Richardson, a candidate to be picked fourth overall by the Browns on April 26, reportedly visited the team earlier this week.

Here are some tweets from the fake account that got Browns fans riled up:

Had a great time in Cleveland. Its in God's hands now

4 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

S/o to everyone in Buc Nation! It was nice to be back in Florida

5 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Not gonna lie, Pewter & Red a nice combo. Florida love

5 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Love the brownie mascot. Bring back the elf

6 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

twitpic.com/96jeny

6 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

Got no idea where I'm gonna be next year. Just a hat I got on my visit

6 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

My favorite color Brown, no pun intended

7 Apr 12 Reply

Retweet

Favorite

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn Imposters! :lol: I didn't think he had an account...

Oh well, still hopeful that the FO makes the right decision...

Well he doesn't use twitter so I like him that much more. If he doesn't use facebook I'm just about sold. Like I said earlier or in a different thread if he can bring Brownie back, along with the lack of a twitter account I'll do a cannonball onto the Richardson bandwagon.

I still say its real...way to many private photos and the boarding pass...unless its his cuz or something....plus why would Alabama AD know he doesn't have an account...what if you have a twitter or facebbok account you have to tell the school...probably the AD is the imposter

Archived