THE BROWNS BOARD

Separation Of State And History

calfoxwc

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, I go on vacation and Heck tells off John, of all people, Fairhooker and LadyZ are kicking ass, Vapor has his head apparently in his own "vaportrail" ???,

Woodpecker almost posted an intelligent post, Bunker posted a LOL pic of the baby who demands the explanation, Ballpeen shows up and

tells some great stuff, John calls out Heck and Heck spews his own vapotrail, T chips in with some good stuff....

How the heyl am I going to get back into all this, and more, after being in the Smokie Mountains for three days? LOL

Dang, I go on vacation and Heck tells off John, of all people, Fairhooker and LadyZ are kicking ass, Vapor has his head apparently in his own "vaportrail" ???,

Woodpecker almost posted an intelligent post, Bunker posted a LOL pic of the baby who demands the explanation, Ballpeen shows up and

tells some great stuff, John calls out Heck and Heck spews his own vapotrail, T chips in with some good stuff....

How the heyl am I going to get back into all this, and more, after being in the Smokie Mountains for three days? LOL

What was my almost intelligent post?

Got liquor? Got drugs? Jump in with both feets.

Welcome back!

I love the Smokies.

Hint:

It was NOT

"what does a fart look like?"....

I mean, seriously? Think about your lack of substance in most all your posts.

Hint:

It was NOT

"what does a fart look like?"....

I mean, seriously? Think about your lack of substance in most all your posts.

That, remarkably, was on topic.

Really, what did I say that you almost agreed with therefore you thought it was almost a good post?

Glad to hear you had a good vacation. The mountains of NC are even better in the fall of the year. I recommend you come down to the coast and enjoy the beaches during the summer time.

We will be going to NC this summer and fall - we'll go hiking up on high with friends. Don't know

if we will make it to the coast. We love the outdoors - and tons of people and tourist stuff ain't it... @@

We will be going to NC this summer and fall - we'll go hiking up on high with friends. Don't know

if we will make it to the coast. We love the outdoors - and tons of people and tourist stuff ain't it... @@

I may have to make a trip up to Boone before to long. I love that place.

Boone?

Where the heck is that?

After Hawaii for two weeks, and three cruises, we are accustomed to enjoying that

we see places we've been on calendars and movies and tv etc.

But all these places we still haven't been.

At least we got the smokies in.

Archived