THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama Comes Out For Gay Marriage

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perhaps heck would like to go on a river adventure with Ned Beatty.

Great stuff, though I don't think you intended it that way.....the "Retard" southerner......shrug.....it's why the south will save this country....ironic, no?? The south will be fighting for freedom, and make no mistake, we will. I just hope some of you boys join the fight in time.

Serious stuff here.

Bunker, seriously. You sad, pathetic man. Have you added anything to this conversation? Are you just happy trying to drag back human process? I am eagerly awaiting your response in the Distraction thread as well. I can't wait to see what Retarded thing you'll say next.

Once again, no idea what you're talking about. You're saying I told people to love it or leave it? I'm quite certain I've never done that.

Too young for the nam era refs eh?

Diversity love it or leave it. If you want to rebel against the machine you aint no American, buddy!

WSS

Today on an ABC TV show Prez Peace Prize came out of the closet on gay marriage. But that's not all he said ----------

Today Prez Peace Prize said this about our military:

“those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf.”

What a fuggin jackass, a total embarrassment to the country.

Today on an ABC TV show Prez Peace Prize came out of the closet on gay marriage. But that's not all he said ----------

Today Prez Peace Prize said this about our military:

“those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf.”

What a fuggin jackass, a total embarrassment to the country.

Lol that's not even a full sentence.

Isn't he the Commander in Chief though? Technically any time any branch of the military does anything it is under the command of whoever is the president?

Lol that's not even a full sentence.

Isn't he the Commander in Chief though? Technically any time any branch of the military does anything it is under the command of whoever is the president?

That's right Woody, the president is the CIC.

The US military does NOT fight on behalf of the president. The US military fights for the United States of America. That's it.

What kind of a twisted narcissist does it take to say such a thing?

Too young for the nam era refs eh?

Diversity love it or leave it. If you want to rebel against the machine you aint no American, buddy!

WSS

Uh, right. I said that the states are diverse, as in different from each other, and if you want to dissolve the union because there are parts of the country that have majorities that disagree with you politically, yes, that is unAmerican. If your problem with the United States is the whole "United States" part, that's not exactly patriotic.

That's right Woody, the president is the CIC.

The US military does NOT fight on behalf of the president. The US military fights for the United States of America. That's it.

What kind of a twisted narcissist does it take to say such a thing?

You're sure you're not overreacting to what is a pretty innocuous statement?

You're sure you're not overreacting to what is a pretty innocuous statement?

You wanna walk into the nearest VFW and say the US military fights on behalf of the narcissist in chief?

Don't forget to bring your fuggin flag.

post-16898-0-98034300-1336619155_thumb.jpg

lol, here's some fair and balanced (and for cal, completely not appealing to emotion) coverage from Fox.

536803_448826101813515_205344452828349_100677587_292335992_n.jpg

Look at the video and get back to me.

I don't know how to post a video. Would you please post it for me Vapor trail?

In the video, link at post #50, Prez says marriage should be between a man and a woman. Sez it's up to the states to legalize gay marriage,

I believe divorce lawyers celebrate every state that has approved gay marriage. It's good for business.

Uh, right. I said that the states are diverse, as in different from each other, and if you want to dissolve the union because there are parts of the country that have majorities that disagree with you politically, yes, that is unAmerican. If your problem with the United States is the whole "United States" part, that's not exactly patriotic.

Like washington jefferson adams franklin etc.

Anyway since the vietnam reference was before your time how about otter?

" Well I'm not going to stand here while you bad mouth the united states of america!"

And my point, lest it be over blown, is that its traditionally been be left who demands to be considered patriotic buy protesting the united states government.

But it's good to have you on the states rights band wagon now!

WSS

Look at the video and get back to me.

I don't know how to post a video. Would you please post it for me Vapor trail?

Sorry ma'am, I'm well aware that he changed his position. You haven't been here long enough to see that the post was a jab at cal. Who thinks "all libs are only driven by emotion and have no common sense." The term "War on Marriage" is clearly an appeal to emotions. I know that trying to make this point to cal is like trying to convince a rock to give me water (C WHAT I DID THAR?), but who knows, maybe some day his brain will click.

Like washington jefferson adams franklin etc.

Anyway since the vietnam reference was before your time how about otter?

" Well I'm not going to stand here while you bad mouth the united states of america!"

And my point, lest it be over blown, is that its traditionally been be left who demands to be considered patriotic buy protesting the united states government.

But it's good to have you on the states rights band wagon now!

WSS

Don't be dense, Steve. I believe there's a rather large difference between protesting your government, which I'm all for, obviously, and calling for the country to be broken up into the parts you happen to like and the parts you don't like. That's what I'm saying is unamerican. It's got nothing to do with states' rights or protest.

One of my favorite reactions highlights another empty argument:

Romney said that he believes marriage is between one man and one woman and that "3000 years of human history shouldn't be discarded so quickly."

...Anyone want to guess what's funny about Mitt's version of marital history? I'll give you a hint: why was his father born in Mexico?

Romney said that he believes marriage is between one man and one woman and that "3000 years of human history shouldn't be discarded so quickly."

...Anyone want to guess what's funny about Mitt's version of marital history? I'll give you a hint: why was his father born in Mexico?

Lol

That's right. Religion is one of the things he will be attacked for over and over.

when are they going to bring out the fact that the Book of Mormon states blacks have been "cursed by God"?

That's right. Religion is one of the things he will be attacked for over and over.

when are they going to bring out the fact that the Book of Mormon states blacks have been "cursed by God"?

Wow never knew that...

"There is a reason why one man is born black and with other disadvantages, while another is born white with great advantages. The reason is that we once had an estate before we came here, and were obedient; more or less, to the laws that were given us there. Those who were faithful in all things there [pre-existence] received greater blessings here, and those who were not faithful received less. . . . There were no neutrals in the war in Heaven. All took sides either with Christ or with Satan. Every man had his agency there, and men receive rewards here based upon their actions there, just as they will receive rewards hereafter for deeds done in the body. The Negro, evidently, is receiving the reward he merits (Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, 1:61, 65-66; emphasis added)."

Not sure why his father was born in Mexico, but Mormonism is well known to include polygamy in its history and some sects today.

Wasn't there a big thing about them baptizing people after they died or something?

I mean, I'm all for letting them believe whatever stupid shit they want to but when it starts affecting other people's stupid shit that's crossing the line.

Archived