THE BROWNS BOARD

F--- Weeden. He's Derek Anderson 2

Soju

You guys keep in mind that this is his first ever game. Christ. He's not luck he's not griffen. No one thought he was.

RGIII has what 2 touchdown or 3 TD passes.

So far Wheeden doesn't look good at all. The only thing he's completed is two slants that are worth anything. Over thrown passes.. Granted to many drops again.

Weeden just needs to get mean...he needs a poke in they eye...he'll be fine

Getting sacked and pressured isn't enough. I will say that I O-line hasn't been all that great, but Wheeden has had some time to throw. That first TD pass that he threw out of bounds should have set the tone for the game. But he blew it. All we heard out of Rookie Camp and Training camp was how accurate he was and how strong his arm was... Well, I guess they kept those plays in Berea. Sorry, I'm not McCoy fan boy, but he looked better and this point in the game bring him in. Give this team a chance to win a friggin' game. Swallow some pride instead of some Eagle's jizz and get the best QB in the game who can win this one. Our D is keeping us in the game and here we are again THIS FRICKIN' year with the same ass piss poor game plan.

Getting sacked and pressured isn't enough. I will say that I O-line hasn't been all that great, but Wheeden has had some time to throw. That first TD pass that he threw out of bounds should have set the tone for the game. But he blew it. All we heard out of Rookie Camp and Training camp was how accurate he was and how strong his arm was... Well, I guess they kept those plays in Berea. Sorry, I'm not McCoy fan boy, but he looked better and this point in the game bring him in. Give this team a chance to win a friggin' game. Swallow some pride instead of some Eagle's jizz and get the best QB in the game who can win this one. Our D is keeping us in the game and here we are again THIS FRICKIN' year with the same ass piss poor game plan.

agree line giving him way more time then they gave Colt last year...it's night and day

RGIII has what 2 touchdown or 3 TD passes.

"As you may recall, I wrote, "Trade everything to move up to get RG3"

Not that that was a good idea. . . You just reminded me of what I wrote here going into the draft.

Hey don't disrespect Derek Anderson! He's playing much better than Weeden!

"As you may recall, I wrote, "Trade everything to move up to get RG3"

Not that that was a good idea. . . You just reminded me of what I wrote here going into the draft.

Hey don't disrespect Derek Anderson! He's playing much better than Weeden!

12 for 34???? WTF? Why is McCoy not in there?

Passer rating 05.12

I don't think I have ever seen one that low.

Oh well, I would expect him to improve.

Give the kid a chance, he is new at this.

He's 1.5 years younger than Roethlisberger, with alotta catching-up to do.

He's gotta win 2 Championships, rape 2 women, and get banned from every bar in town to catch up.

Overrated, spread formation QB that played in a conference with weak defenses. He was drafted too high and handed the starting job by a desperate, incompetent coaching staff and front office, before he even threw his first pass. I didn't see one single play today that made me think "yea, he will be our guy". Not one today, not one in his 3 pre-season games either. Desperate pick at 22, and will never be anything more than a trivia question ......"Who was the oldest 1st rnd pick".

Great job today by the defense however.

Archived