THE BROWNS BOARD

Libya Embassy

Westside Steve

All Muslims are violent and want to push their religion on us?

Then I guess all Christians touch little boys and hold signs that say god hates fags at soldiers funerals

I don't defend Christianity woody, I clearly stated at the start of this thread that I am not religious. However, would you rather live with a god that hates fags or one that demands your head be chopped off for your athiest views? And then put on the internet? Muslims are not peaceful, and they're no friends to America, and they want you to die. You can produce all the facts and figures you want that says Muslims are great but every place they are in power is simply not safe for anyone else.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't defend Christianity woody, I clearly stated at the start of this thread that I am not religious. However, would you rather live with a god that hates fags or one that demands your head be chopped off for your athiest views? And then put on the internet? Muslims are not peaceful, and they're no friends to America, and they want you to die. You can produce all the facts and figures you want that says Muslims are great but every place they are in power is simply not safe for anyone else.

Some Muslims aren't peaceful.

Mostly in the red states. Areas that are predominantly black. Y'know, places where you're expected to be religious. Hell, even in Dayton, I've had my car vandalized because I had a Darwin fish on it.

By the by when my wife was in school we lived in Brooklyn NY at 48 Vernon ave, on bed stuy, right by the marcy gardens project where jay z lived. You know, hard knock life guy. Very very very very black area. Guess what? My head is still attached.

That's ridiculous, you're reaching big time and you know it. Did they leave a note about your Darwin fish?

It doesn't take a majority of the population to call in a death threat

If I sent Morgan Freeman a death threat every day would that make him no longer loved by everyone?

You're also reaching. Morgan freeman doesn't have to have an armed security detail to prevent people from dragging his carcass through the streets.

I don't think you got my point

I wasn't attacking Christianity. I was showing how ridiculous your generalizations are

That's ridiculous, you're reaching big time and you know it. Did they leave a note about your Darwin fish?

Yeah, told me that it was disrespectful and that I should repent because Jesus saves. And I'm not reaching, there are times when I am conscious of my safety as a non-believer. That being said, I'm not going to say it isn't worse over there (it is, and I'd be hanged for being an apostate).

The point is, you can't just exterminate all of them. And this might be fucked up of me, but the reason I'm most against your suggestion isn't because it's morally bankrupt. I'm more against it because it will strengthen their religion. Nothing like an existential reason for them to want to hate us. And guess what, if we even attempted something like that, the US President would be viewed as the next Hitler.

Yes, Cysko's generalizations are ridiculous, and his prescriptions a little frightening, but let's not go comparing American Christianity to fundamentalist Islam. We have our backward religious types, but they're not storming embassies and cutting off heads and blowing up marketplaces and publicly hanging homosexuals and not letting women drive.

Islam has a particularly nasty case of the backwards, and it's nothing like what exists in our country, or in Christianity. Their nuts are far, far nuttier and deadlier than what exists here.

Yes, Cysko's generalizations are ridiculous, and his prescriptions a little frightening, but let's not go comparing American Christianity to fundamentalist Islam. We have our backward religious types, but they're not storming embassies and cutting off heads and blowing up marketplaces and publicly hanging homosexuals and not letting women drive.

Islam has a particularly nasty case of the backwards, and it's nothing like what exists in our country, or in Christianity. Their nuts are far, far nuttier and deadlier than what exists here.

The point still remains. He's generalizing a whole group based on the actions of a few.

Yeah, told me that it was disrespectful and that I should repent because Jesus saves. And I'm not reaching, there are times when I am conscious of my safety as a non-believer. That being said, I'm not going to say it isn't worse over there (it is, and I'd be hanged for being an apostate).

The point is, you can't just exterminate all of them. And this might be fucked up of me, but the reason I'm most against your suggestion isn't because it's morally bankrupt. I'm more against it because it will strengthen their religion. Nothing like an existential reason for them to want to hate us. And guess what, if we even attempted something like that, the US President would be viewed as the next Hitler.

Who cares? Were already viewed like that, hence the burning and rioting and killing. At some point you have to put on your big boy pants and stand up for your people in places where they will kill you for no reason except some other guy made a movie they didn't like. It's no surprise that the ultra liberal did not will not can not serve in the military. Do you want to live under Muslim rule? If not there may come a day when you have to stand up and fight. But no you'd rather talk about their human rights, which their own people do not allow.

Either we go back to isolationism and leave them to their own devices, or we stand and fight but what we can't do is allow them to murder our ambassadors and distribute pictures of their corpses being dragged through the streets.

Who cares? Were already viewed like that, hence the burning and rioting and killing. At some point you have to put on your big boy pants and stand up for your people in places where they will kill you for no reason except some other guy made a movie they didn't like. It's no surprise that the ultra liberal did not will not can not serve in the military. Do you want to live under Muslim rule? If not there may come a day when you have to stand up and fight. But no you'd rather talk about their human rights, which their own people do not allow.

Either we go back to isolationism and leave them to their own devices, or we stand and fight but what we can't do is allow them to murder our ambassadors and distribute pictures of their corpses being dragged through the streets.

lol, I can't believe you think you're justified.

So the guy who just got finished saying "Fuck Israel" now wants to kill all Muslims? Jesus Christ.

I can't wait for next week. "Those goddamn Hindus stole our jobs. We should decapitate all their cows!"

I've never disparaged the Jews just said that they should not expect us to be their right arm asserting our power to do their bidding as a country. When it comes to protecting Americans and American interests I am all for fighting. Try getting a clue what I was talking about.

When did i say exterminate all of them? Is the government of Libya all the Muslims in the world? But its true they are our enemies and they view themselves as our enemies.

Libya's been in the news for a while, of course, but no, I'm far from an expert on Libya.

I do know, however, that there's some amount of goodwill toward the US from the Libyan people because of the NATO-led overthrow of Qaddafi, so it's probably best not to spoil that by, you know, publicly hanging their entire government, including all the people we've been working with over the last few months.

Probably not wise.

Archived