THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns To Interview

why cant we win

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels like we're going to settle for a coach

More than likely. Who the hell wants to coach this team? You're most likely going to be fired after two years. Yeah yeah new owner whatever. The Browns HC job is the least appealing due to the shit we've been through for over a decade.

Saban is a douchebag who can't win without an extreme talent advantage he will never have in the NFL. Remember when he was the coach of Michigan State?

^this + 1000. he ain't getting a slew of #1 college prospects into cleveland in one draft.

no. he needs red crapet treatment coming outta bumfuck ala airport with 3 blondes ready to unzip every big black nikka from wyoming to tucumcarie. in the nfl he'll be a dud. he already showed it once in miami, and ran away with a tweet to his players and his tail between his legs.

fuck saban that phony fuck.

Word is Zimmer is interviewing again tomorrow.

Saw the Browns want to decide by Sunday between Zimmer and Whisenhunt. If I had to pick, I'd go with Whisenhunt. HC experience, took Arizona to a Super Bowl, and is an Offensive coach. I've been pretty negatively outspoken about this search. But honestly I think we need to realize whoever is hired will be in Cleveland for a LONG time. Hopefully they get better support than the rest of the coaches we've had.

Now the producer @92.3 the fan is Tweeting that Zimmer is not getting another interview and Chud is being considered. lol this roller coaster coach search is ridiculous.

Keith Britton ‏@KeithBritton86

With Whisenhunt 2nd interview complete, I've been told Zimmer will NOT be getting 2nd interview tomorrow. Chudzinski the favorite at this pt

Archived