THE BROWNS BOARD

The One Player You Want

Assuming no trade-down I'd want Ansah . Freakish speed for his size...and his size is large. In two years he could be a pure menace.

There's a lot of reasons why Dee Milliner is the right pick. But to have both starting outside CB's contracts up at the same time (Haden's would be up when Milliner's contract ends) probably would keep Banner up at night. So no-go here. If no Grimes in free agency it's Bademosi at #2 CB or whoever is picked in the 3rd round.

If I was a Browns fan, it would be Geno so they could finally get a average QB. For my team, I want them to get Chance Warmack. But they won't...

and who might your team be? with a username of 'browns suck' i take it either you're a stooler or ratbird fan.

either way who cares what you want for 'your' team? this is a browns forum.

and who might your team be? with a username of 'browns suck' i take it either you're a stooler or ratbird fan.

either way who cares what you want for 'your' team? this is a browns forum.

Steelers fans are annoying. And not a fan of any AFC team. I'm just here because no one said I couldn't be. My name is "Browns Suck" not because I'm a hater, because I'm a realist...

Steelers fans are annoying. And not a fan of any AFC team. I'm just here because no one said I couldn't be. My name is "Browns Suck" not because I'm a hater, because I'm a realist...

smart way to go through life. go in a room and and get everyone to hate you.

what did they vote you in high school (that's if you are even in high school yet) 'most likely to annoy'?

not trying to hate. most people who root for other teams are very welcome here. they usually come on the week they play the browns and some are cool and some aren't.

dude, maybe it's your username that might upset a browns fan. yes it might be based upon reality, but still it's like a slap in the face. you know what i mean?

maybe change it to browns fuck and it would be cool.

not trying to hate. most people who root for other teams are very welcome here. they usually come on the week they play the browns and some are cool and some aren't.

dude, maybe it's your username that might upset a browns fan. yes it might be based upon reality, but still it's like a slap in the face. you know what i mean?

Got it, Browns Fuck it is...

nd

Maybe his last name is Brown. It is one of the most common names out there. And perhaps he comes from a family with many prostitutes and homosexuals in it. Ergo, "Browns Suck" is simply his family motto. Did you ever give that some thought?

jarvis jones blew at his pro day. trade down take warmack and get mathieu in the third.

This is exactly the path I hope we take. It would make our defense so dang good it's scary. B)

Wow....

Austin is a couple of inches shorter but weighs the same as T Benjamin. He's much better built/more durable than TB. He is also a better route runner, accelerates quicker and is much, much better at catching a football.

Comparing Travis Benjamin and Tavon Austin because they are both quick and short is ignorant.

If the Browns stay 6: Tavon Austin

If they trade: Xavier Rhodes

Oh yeah, Tavon Austin at 6 overall... now there's a thought process we can get behind! :wacko:

if we can't trade down then milner if he's still there. if not jones mingo or ansah would have to be there and would have to pick unless they leap so far as to take warmack at six which would be a huge mistake.

and pleeeeeez....no geno smith.

we got 2 other QBs now we have to look at, why make it 3?

Dion Jordan.... Badly

Excellent player in pass coverage (can even man up, especially with athletic TE's) and projects to be a decent pass rusher. Imagine this 5-2 front: Sheard/LE, Bryant/LDT, Taylor/NT, Rubin/RDT, Kruger/RE with Jordan and Jackson behind them. Jackson and Jordan both are good coverage backers, so that front could do some serious damage in both running and passing situations. Like I've said many times, Jordan's stats may never be eye popping (something like 15 sacks), but he will do a little bit of everything at a high level.

Jarvis Jones scares me for some reason, always has.

Ansah would have been great if we did not sign Kruger. He fills that exact role, the Big, 3-4 Rusher. I would want a guy with better coverage skills opposite of Kruger.

I am with you. Let's be honest, there is no guarantee that Kruger will be a 3 down player or that Sheard will translate well to OLB. Also, those two guys like to line up on the same side. Regardless, Jordon is big, strong, really fast, and you can never have enough pass rushers. It is one of the most valuable commodities in the NFL.

if we can't trade down then milner if he's still there. if not jones mingo or ansah would have to be there and would have to pick unless they leap so far as to take warmack at six which would be a huge mistake.

and pleeeeeez....no geno smith.

we got 2 other QBs now we have to look at, why make it 3?

You are on the clock on the Mock Draft Mik and it is your turn to make the selection for the Browns.

Wow....

Austin is a couple of inches shorter but weighs the same as T Benjamin. He's much better built/more durable than TB. He is also a better route runner, accelerates quicker and is much, much better at catching a football.

Comparing Travis Benjamin and Tavon Austin because they are both quick and short is ignorant.

My first-round favorite potential pick is Tavon Austin

I was comparing speed only. And Benjamin didn't even drop a pass last year; the durability was an issue but I've already stated the expectations of a bigger Benjamin come this year.

Of course Austin is gonna be a slot starterand play maker from day 1, but we have greater needs, If we did trade down and gain a 2nd or 3rd then Austin I wouldn't be against picking Austin given his play making abilities.

A lot of speculation in who we will take in the draft. I wanted to make a thread Pryor wish lists. Who is the one player you want more than anything in this draft? If you could take ANYONE who do you want? No draft order, no trading. Pick the one person in this draft you want the most.

For me, it's Ziggy Ansah. I know he's a project and is somewhat of a question mark but I still think we need an every down pass rusher. The addition of Kruger is nice and I like Sheard, but I still have my questions about their abilities rushing the QB. I know that a popular pick will be Milliner and I won't be mad if they take him over Ansah, but I think we can still get a number 2 CB in free agency.

The NFL is about two things: keeping your QB up and knocking the other QB down. Rogers, Brady, Manning and Big Ben can all wait for a receiver to get open if there is no pass rush. Two lockdown corners can't cover all 5 receivers at the same time. We need to get at the QB. In my opinion it's still the number one need.

I actually have to agree with you here. I believe Ziggy Ansah is going to be the BEST player to come from this draft. I think Milliner is the best player available based on need and I really like Warmack or Vacarro in trade-down senarios.

Archived