THE BROWNS BOARD

Matt Scott Asked About The Cold Weather And Cleveland Browns

drocksthaparty

http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/exclusive-interview-arizona-qb-matt-scott/

Matt Scott was asked about cold weather teams that are showing interest in him such as Buffalo, Cleveland and Philly. What do you guys think? Would you want him as our QB?

He's a project. A Wilson clone, nut slightly slower with less production. He would need to sit and learn. The Browns, while looking at the top two options, are also looking into potential late 1st and 2nd round QB options that might fall to them in the 3rd. They would like Scott or Emanuel because Chud wouldn't mind switching back to the read option.

that might fall to them in the 3rd.

Holy god, I'm so tired of seeing mocks that have us drafting a QB in round 3 yet again. We should take a G at that spot who can start for us [there will be plenty of them] rather than another project QB who will not be on the roster in 2 years.

I'd like to see us get Dallas Thomas, G/T, Tennessee in the 3rd.

If a QB slips to the 5th or 6th, I might be interested if it's a value pick. They'd have to beat out McCoy, but the bar is low. Since Scott will probably be picked at that point.. oh well.

Holy god, I'm so tired of seeing mocks that have us drafting a QB in round 3 yet again. We should take a G at that spot who can start for us [there will be plenty of them] rather than another project QB who will not be on the roster in 2 years.

I'd like to see us get Dallas Thomas, G/T, Tennessee in the 3rd.

If a QB slips to the 5th or 6th, I might be interested if it's a value pick. They'd have to beat out McCoy, but the bar is low. Since Scott will probably be picked at that point.. oh well.

I would agree with you unless it was Emanuel. a true shine or bust prospect, worth a 3rd round pick. Scott however is a true project and is not worth a 3rd rounder. 4th is even stretching it but I could live with him at that spot.

You got to figure that they will take someone that falls to the 3rd or 4th simply because there are a few QB's that fit both the vert passing game and the read option game, both offenses that Chud has ran before and ran with success. Bray and Dysert come to mind for the vert pass, although only Bray really projects as a 3rd round pick.

Archived