THE BROWNS BOARD

Armed Revolution Poll

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poll or no poll there will not be a armed revolution as long as we have EBT cards.

And while you read some of the comments you see most liberals think alike, when they do not agree with a conservative idea they attack the conservative. Just read up threw this shit and you can see how these cowards react, not one of them had anything to contribute other than to attack one man.

Ask yourself: Do you give into peer pressure from other liberals in order to feel excepted?

How can that be? The Liberals ask. Aren’t most College Professors Liberals? “Yes, that is true. In fact, many of them are outright Marxists.” Then doesn’t that prove that the ideals and policies of Liberals and the leftists more intelligent and better informed than those of Conservatives? Stop and think for a moment, as to why most College Professors lean to the left. First off, their salaries are paid for by government (either state, local, or subsidized by the Federal). Most of the grants they get to write up a study on this or that, comes from the government (Department of Education, Housing and Urban Development, etc.). Are you going to bite the hand that feeds you? When you’re very means of subsistence comes from government, you are most likely going to favor big government solutions to problems (healthcare, social issues, etc.).

liberal_crap.jpg

Yeah that's Mr T. He bitched about those cards all of the time.

I also find that funny how in the first paragraph it rips on liberals for attacking the conservative, then turns right around and calls all liberals cowards lol .

I try to avoid insulting entire ideologies. Cal is an idiot because he's an idiot, not because he's a conservative. I'd like to hold out hope that he's not the norm

....or the times are just changing.

With all the scientific resources readily available to society no wonder more and more are moving away from religion. Christianity isn't being silenced, its just losing its majority. Not being in control of everything anymore isn't the same as losing religious freedom

Yeah, the government being in control of everything is so much better.

woodypeckerhead has no opinions of his own, outside of bitching about other's opinions.

I really have wondered here and there, if woodypeckerhead is actually old mosquitozits

on sissy pills. Maybe both of them are heckbunker's girl Fridays.

woodypeckerhead has no opinions of his own, outside of bitching about other's opinions.

I really have wondered here and there, if woodypeckerhead is actually old mosquitozits

on sissy pills. Maybe both of them are heckbunker's girl Fridays.

You really are a sad, little man, aren't you?

Yeah, the government being in control of everything is so much better.

Da funk are you talking about?

My post had nothing to do with govt. Times are changing, people are smarter, and as such, religion is less influential.

Da funk are you talking about?

My post had nothing to do with govt. Times are changing, people are smarter, and as such, religion is less influential.

LMAO!!!! Yeppers bud times are changing and people are less inteligent now.Just look at all of these loser college grads over the past few years.

You will see most of them have moved back in with their parents. If they posssessed any brains or ambition they would have created a job for themselves instead of relying on the government to swab their asses.

LMAO!!!! Yeppers bud times are changing and people are less inteligent now.Just look at all of these loser college grads over the past few years.

You will see most of them have moved back in with their parents. If they posssessed any brains or ambition they would have created a job for themselves instead of relying on the government to swab their asses.

Go away T/Bunker

Face it woodypeckerhead.

You got nothin to add to any conservation around here. That is sad.

Idk why I am replying... but tell me exactly what you add? You post thread after thread of crackpot conservative rantings and then no one responds...

Or maybe someone does just to call you an idiot... or you reply to yourself.

How the fuck have you made it this far in life? How fucked up are your kids? Is there really a sizable group that thinks like you?

Go away T/Bunker

Who is T Bunker? I thought you were a intelligent college student. My mistake all I see is another liberal clone in your posts. Like that other guy stated you do not have anything to add, I agree now so come back in ten or 20 years after you have learned a few of life lessons.

You're stooping to ridiculing kids? Really? You really need to learn how to contribute to this board. Right now,

you're an embarrassment to any particular political side.

Think like me? You mean the millions of Americans who are members of the NRA? Face it, you're a little wimpy

dipshit. You are "Little Johnny", the kid who used to yell mean things at other kids from his porch, then when they

feigned a charge for him, he ran screaming into his house, crying, slamming the door shut.

All good bit of low class stupidass, a whole lot of nothin, a big bit of fake, and a whole lot of coward, and somebody said you suck toads' butts,

but I said that wasn't true - the toads wouldn't get that close to you. At least Heck has some class about all his spin.

Who is T Bunker? I thought you were a intelligent college student. My mistake all I see is another liberal clone in your posts. Like that other guy stated you do not have anything to add, I agree now so come back in ten or 20 years after you have learned a few of life lessons.

Yeah... just in this post its obvious.

The combination of what you know, how you states certain things, and how you almost went out of your way to refer as Cal as "that other guy"....

You're stooping to ridiculing kids? Really? You really need to learn how to contribute to this board. Right now,

you're an embarrassment to any particular political side.

Think like me? You mean the millions of Americans who are members of the NRA? Face it, you're a little wimpy

dipshit. You are "Little Johnny", the kid who used to yell mean things at other kids from his porch, then when they

feigned a charge for him, he ran screaming into his house, crying, slamming the door shut.

All good bit of low class stupidass, a whole lot of nothin, a big bit of fake, and a whole lot of coward, and somebody said you suck toads' butts,

but I said that wasn't true - the toads wouldn't get that close to you. At least Heck has some class about all his spin.

I've heard your stupid story already. I've read all the shit you post, you just rehash it all. Or not even that, just posting the same shit.

Cal, you are an idiot. You are everything that is wrong with politics. You are so fucking committed to one side you can't think for yourself.

I was insulting you FYI, not your kids

Is there a way to just block you? I should just do that.

Well, woodypeckerhead, you have the same lack of class that that mosquitozits did.

running your mouthwise, just like Little Sissy Johnny. It won't be the first time a whineyass punk came on here and tried to

dirty up the forum with garbage to to try to own it. T, he was getting upset and made a few mistakes while

being provoked. But those of us who have spoken with T - he's a good regular guy.

All this time, I never gave up on another poster around here, except mosquitozits. You are a no class ass.

The rest of us are fine, but I guess you surely are mz the pussy/mosquitozits.

That was a low class reply, woodypeckerhead, ...dream of biting anybody's ear off lately?

Actually, Little Johnny Stupid Woodypeckerhead, you must be mz the pussy the pussy the pussy. You one liner like him, you're gutless with

your own real opinions, you can't back them up, and you reek of a Gollum kind of pipsqueak. That is you, surely.

You must be Woodypeckerhead mz the pussy the pussy.

Note, that when I type in "mz the pussy the pussy" those two letters, the other two words come up automatically. He was

that disgusting and worthless a member of this board, just like you.

Congrats -- whoever set that up should do the same thing to "mld woody".

MLD = "mosquitozits licking doofus" ?

MLD = "mz the pussy the pussy living dimwit"

MLD = "most likely to be demented" ?

MLD = "morose little dick" ?

MLD = "more lots of dandruff" ?

MLD = "more like dung" ?

MLD = "mz the pussy the pussy like dipsheit" ?

MLD = "moldy lipstick deviant" ?

I can keep guessing. Maybe none of those is correct. Or.. maybe all of them are, mld woody mz the pussy the pussy.

I can also goofoff creatively without end. Ask Rich, who would also sneeze in your direction because you're a punk.

It appears a few turds are scared of anyone new to the board. Just say I am a friend of a friend. I like to read the lame sheyt you fucing progs write it makes a good laugh.

As everyone knows progs libs etc are scared of conservatives, christians and any other God fearing redneck who owns a gun and loves their country. It's a simple reality that if there is ever is a armed revolution those pussy libs will be the first to go. That is one reason they want confiscation of wepons and fear anyone who owns one. The second amendment is the thread that holds this country from being taken completly over by a bunch of commi loving americans who hate the United States. I group these fags in the same group with those two terrorists from Boston.

The fuck u talking about bro... this country is and has been taken over for a long ass time.

The dollar is shit backed by nothing, our monetary system is designed to create debt.

The overwhelming majority of the population works 4 months out of the year to pay off "interest" to private bankers.

Wake up and smell the roses - it's not a liberal and conservative thing.

It appears a few turds are scared of anyone new to the board. Just say I am a friend of a friend. I like to read the lame sheyt you fucing progs write it makes a good laugh.

As everyone knows progs libs etc are scared of conservatives, christians and any other God fearing redneck who owns a gun and loves their country. It's a simple reality that if there is ever is a armed revolution those pussy libs will be the first to go. That is one reason they want confiscation of wepons and fear anyone who owns one. The second amendment is the thread that holds this country from being taken completly over by a bunch of commi loving americans who hate the United States. I group these fags in the same group with those two terrorists from Boston.

It is a fact that in any revolution the intelligent are the first to go,bunker. That's because the stupid are easier to control. Just look at how others have decided your political positions for you. Sad. You have no place in a forward thinking world but in a bloody revolution you'd be a good foot soldier so long as you didn't try to think.

Archived