THE BROWNS BOARD

Armed Revolution Poll

The fuck u talking about bro... this country is and has been taken over for a long ass time. The dollar is shit backed by nothing, our monetary system is designed to create debt. The overwhelming majority of the population works 4 months out of the year to pay off "interest" to private bankers. Wake up and smell the roses - it's not a liberal and conservative thing.

its a Federal Reserve thing.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah. the old "instigate a verbal war with somebody whose opinions you really don't agree with, call them names until

they call you names back, .....

then feign victimhood, and oppression, and then "put them on ignore."

As the Political Forum World Turns..... deja vu all over again. "sigh"

Cal, you're such a one trick pony that although I wont ignore you, I ought to. But you should be happy. Your closest friend and ally bunker is back. Now he can say the opinions you really want to say but somehow your lizard brain knows that you will be ostracized for.

ah. the old "instigate a verbal war with somebody whose opinions you really don't agree with, call them names until

they call you names back, .....

then feign victimhood, and oppression, and then "put them on ignore."

As the Political Forum World Turns..... deja vu all over again. "sigh"

3005.jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

The way to post photos never changed

Also Cal, that post of yours I quoted, that's proof you aren't real. No one is that dumb, blind, hypocritical, closed minded, etc. How you of all people could post that is beyond me

Right click on photo, select "copy image url",

then enter that into the screen input bar that comes up when you click on the image button (green square in a square).

Then, you also have to ignore woodypeckerhead right here:

joel-sartore-hippopotamus-rear-end-at-th

It is a known fact that most Obama voters are EBT card holders, they don't give a shit that they are stealing from their neighbors.

If there is a armed revolution the EBT funds will not be refilled and those people will continue to steal, it is their nature.

When they start to steal from their neighbors homes and kitchens those who are armed will take the liberty of taking out the trash.

311580_425416147499702_1483537210_n.jpg

Interesting that 'Stewy' and 'white dog' showed up at the same time just like their last incarnation(s) saint and Ru4scuba.

It's my personal opinion that it's one moron who makes multiple profiles to try and make it look like somebody supports his opinion.

and you goofs chastise me for bringing up shep and mz the pussy the pussy?

I would not mind if Shep came back.

You folks want anybody who disagrees with you banned, and you'll goad somebody into

responding until you can get a couple of lib friends to go in with you to claim "offense".

Steve will never go along with that bull. I'll bet Zombo knows who the real antagonists are now.

So what is the military going to be doing while this armed revolution takes place. The only way any armed revolt would even have a

one in a million chance of success is if it was led by elements of the military, and that ain't going to happen.

Da funk are you talking about?

My post had nothing to do with govt. Times are changing, people are smarter, and as such, religion is less influential.

Your reply to FairHooker was nothing more than rationalizing, and deflecting from the truth. His comments had everything to do with government.

You really are a sad, little man, aren't you?

Actually, Liberals are more angry and unhappy than conservatives.

"According to polls -- Pew Research Center, the National Science Foundation -- and studies such as Professor Arthur Brooks' Gross National Happiness, conservative Americans are happier than liberal Americans.

For one thing, conservatives on the same socioeconomic level as liberals give more charity and volunteer more time than do liberals. And as regards the suffering of non-Americans, for at least a half-century, conservatives have been far more willing to sacrifice American treasure and American blood (often their own) for other nations' liberty.

Both of these facts refute the liberals-are-more-concerned-about-others explanation for liberal unhappiness.

Perhaps we are posing the question backward when we ask why liberals are less happy than conservatives. The question implies that liberalism causes unhappiness. And while this is true, it may be equally correct to say that unhappy people are more likely to adopt leftist positions.

Take black Americans, for example.

Because the liberal view on race is that America is a racist society. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, a black American must abandon liberalism in order to be a happy individual. So, the unhappy black will gravitate to liberalism, and liberalism will in turn make him unhappier by reinforcing his view that he is a victim.

The unhappy gravitate toward the left for a second reason. Life is hard for liberals, and life is hard for conservatives. But conservatives assume that life will always be hard. Liberals, on the other hand, have utopian dreams." -.D. Prager.

You bunch of whiny ass liberals.

and you goofs chastise me for bringing up shep and mz the pussy the pussy?

I would mind if Shep came back.

You folks want anybody who disagrees with you banned, and you'll goad somebody into

responding until you can get a couple of lib friends to go in with you to claim "offense".

Steve will never go along with that bull. I'll bet Zombo knows who the real antagonists are now.

Literally every part of this response was incorrect in some way, congrats

Depends. How long until he/they start talking about shooting all the liberals, niggers and faggots? I mean I already read white dog's last statement as a precursor to that, it'll just take a little more impotant rage.

Nah, only liberals....too bad if they happen to be black or gay.

Archived